"They're having babies! I want all of them to be white"Inugami Korone

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

We're at the "I'm not touching you" stage of childish. Move on guy and try to have SOME handful of dignity leftover.
At least the good news is, Pippa's actually funny (Not always on purpose) and watching videos usually just brings out some good tangents.

The way he's started tagging Pippa in every post looks like a desperate dude who keeps texting the girl who's leaving him on read. How long do we have to wait until we get to the "You suck and I never wanted to collab with you anyway!" part?
While it would be funny if it was two people I hated, ideally she just doesn't. Once she engages it becomes a much bigger shitfest than some dude constantly going "i show balldo, plz respnd"

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
The way he's started tagging Pippa in every post looks like a desperate dude who keeps texting the girl who's leaving him on read. How long do we have to wait until we get to the "You suck and I never wanted to collab with you anyway!" part?
Depends on how long until she's officially sick of it and blocks. He'll be sure to scream it from the rooftops as some sort of win if/when it happens.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Topo Chico

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

kingcaid

Depends on how long until she's officially sick of it and blocks. He'll be sure to scream it from the rooftops as some sort of win if/when it happens.
I remember management telling her to mute instead of blocking people a million years ago. Wouldn't be shocked if she's already done that.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

lol he posted this as we were talking, even linked me to it.

He doesn't think there's any actual beef between him and Pippa behind the scenes, and he's enjoying pissing off what he perceives as hardcore VTuber simps. I'm staying out of this one, y'all can fight. If Pippa says something publicly I'll DM it to him, but otherwise this situation has reached max gayness and I'm bailing.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Parasocial Andy

He doesn't think there's any actual beef between him and Pippa behind the scenes, and he's enjoying pissing off what he perceives as hardcore VTuber simps. I'm staying out of this one, y'all can fight. If Pippa says something publicly I'll DM it to him, but otherwise this situation has reached max gayness and I'm bailing.
I'd assume at this point there's nothing even going on behind the scenes because she has these retards blocked and isn't responding, which is why they feel the need to do this shit. Then again we are talking about the guy that did this:

turbofaggotretard.png

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Nick is acting just like some of the subjects he used to talk about on stream:

The weirdos who show up to a hobby they don't like or even understand, have preloaded biases about how bad the hobby is, insult the fans of that hobby with the worst stereotypes they can think of and demand changes to this hobby.
Any pushback to the weirdo is rebutted with I'm just trying to make it better by calling out the bad or I love X in the hobby and just want them to be more successful.

Edit: Also way to prove fishman right Nick, you fucking tard.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I remember management telling her to mute instead of blocking people a million years ago. Wouldn't be shocked if she's already done that.
That would be the best move by this point anyway.

I mean that wouldn't surprise me either. Regardless of whatever she believes, she's actually a pretty decent person with a caring heart. But there's no way in Hell this is earning any goodwill or keeping that feeling going either. The only people who even care are people who also don't have Pippa's interests in mind. Almost assuredly anyone keeping it going clearly haven't accepted her moving on from it within a couple hours. Frankly I would bet it's clowns just trying to rile shit up.
You tried. Nothing else to do, you can't help people who don't want it. Or refuse to even think they have a problem.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

I'd think describing not getting to collab with him as "bullet dodged" is a rather direct public statement.

Anime Fan

I'd think describing not getting to collab with him as "bullet dodged" is a rather direct public statement.
Not to mention her calling that decision a "Fishman W", seemed pretty clear that she was publicly siding with Fishman and Phase Connect there.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Not to mention her calling that decision a "Fishman W", seemed pretty clear that she was publicly siding with Fishman and Phase Connect there.
It's funny how it only took Nick making a complete ass of himself publicly to make people like Fishman, and I do apologize to fish for being mad about no collab.

JMForte

"You don't understand the evil fishbussy is keeping THE pipkin away from me. This is an OUTRAGE, they are forcing the Pipkin to do this" -Nick or Henri

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Get off the sprite and get onto carbonated water

Literally playing today's Dashcam Lessons it's one of the accounts that scrape off of /r/idiotsincars daily/near daily. Thank fuck it's not chat submissions

Parasocial Andy

"You don't understand the evil fishbussy is keeping THE pipkin away from me. This is an OUTRAGE, they are forcing the Pipkin to do this" -Nick or Henri
There's an idea, get Henri on Nick's show.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She should try to be more regular with her teeth, prob has a cavity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom