Status
Not open for further replies.

Piarro

Early Adopter
going to become a 4chan janny so I can ban any mention of this place

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
andyWTF.PNG

Andy WTF? Are you calling me autistic because you can tell from my Lumi DIY emote's file name that I have not 1 but 2 or more copies of the Lumi emote on my computer?
Wait a minute.... OH NO ANDY IS SHIINA ANDY IS SHIINA ANDY IS SHIINA!
:panik:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Tourists, I might be pure evil. And a real mean motherfucker. But I'm also a real nice guy, the knife won't hurt too much... come to me

To be real though I always wonder if those posts are made by lurkers or users here trying to recruit. Or the boo bro types that have it out for this forum

JMForte

Someone on pcg speculated that Short was Pippa last night, and if she wasn't streaming right now I might believe it.
I like short, gifted 50 memberships to the Chinchilla.
Fuck, here come the tourists.
It's fine, it was on a dying thread, most have already moved onto the next /pcg/ also it's not going to be worse than any other time this place has been brought up on /vt/ or on Pippa's stream.

Parasocial Andy

View attachment 33232
Andy WTF? Are you calling me autistic because you can tell from my Lumi DIY emote's file name that I have not 1 but 2 or more copies of the Lumi emote on my computer?
Wait a minute.... OH NO ANDY IS SHIINA ANDY IS SHIINA ANDY IS SHIINA!
:panik:
Sorry I gotta get back to drawing

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Fine, maybe we'll get some good ones from the tourists or they'll all be filtered by the captcha. Guess we should be friendly and bring out the friendship knot.
1688007779473.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa asked about the False video, things may or may not get INCREDIBLY [FUN]

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I like short, gifted 50 memberships to the Chinchilla.
Was surprised by that last night, odd seeing a name from here other than thhrangussy

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Fine, maybe we'll get some good ones from the tourists or they'll all be filtered by the captcha. Guess we should be friendly and bring out the friendship knot.
I can't fucking believe you would Dox Pippa after the issues we JUST had.

kingcaid

Pippa asked about the False video, things may or may not get INCREDIBLY [FUN]
Looks like hes talking about Pippa getting pissed off about Sleepys main twitter getting nuked from reading the title.

wrp

It's not even that people fell for it, it created a bunch of issues for Pippa, and she came out and told him politely it was a problem as companies can have problems with that kind of thing and he continued to be a shithead.
I was certain at the time and still now that this was blown out of proportion. I don't see how even if he said straight up "This is an image of Pippa" that it would cause any problems, and Ralph had nowhere near the backlash despite literally doing that. Yeah I know it's a different connotation from which person it happened with, but no one besides Pippa even mentioned it back then even when the others would have been about equally familiar with the "doxxer" in question. Did she tell everyone DNI? If she did, she should have done it this time too, it is always the right move for this kind of shit. If not, why the sudden reversal of tactic?

Camelot has a history of DMCAing people, he said Lumi was issuing him a legitimate death threat, and then laughed when she was banned and gloated about it. Even if he wasn't the one reporting her, which he probably was, being a shithead about the ban is very gay.

Remember this is the same shit people did to get Nick's channel terminated originally
View attachment 33213
I can agree with this though, to some extent. Twitter suspensions are kind of way more irrelevant than youtube ones, but it is still kinda faggy, and false DMCA's are doubly so.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Tried to play along myself, but can't be bothered trying to figure out how to do fractions for roman numerals to reduce the 50 from Liberia to 35.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Was surprised by that last night, odd seeing a name from here other than thhrangussy
Thanks for reminding me! I need to chat in her streams more often so I can hear that sweet sweet "spuerduper" pronunciation!

Short

God Damn the Sun
...Just literally read the rules, and it tells you point blank the answer to the verification question

Which isn't even secret, because it tells you to read the rules for the answer as well
If any new friends are having problems signing up

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Hello tourists.

I have been called many things - Rin Penrose, the Jordan Peterson of VTubers, retard - but I promise you that I can and will disappoint each and every one of you.

If any new friends are having problems signing up

I do not take responsibility for the actions of others, ESPECIALLY you

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I see them on Sleepy streams. They dropped some subs before

I got super fucking paranoid when I booted up her channel and it showed me right next to Short and Azehara on the list, youtube man chill

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I see them on Sleepy streams. They dropped some subs before

I got super fucking paranoid when I booted up her channel and it showed me right next to Short and Azehara on the list, youtube man chill
I, too, would be super-duper paranoid if I was in the same chatting vicinity as everyone else by sheer coincidence, am I right

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hello tourists.

I have been called many things - Rin Penrose, the Jordan Peterson of VTubers, retard - but I promise you that I can and will disappoint each and every one of you.

I do not take responsibility for the actions of others, ESPECIALLY you
Hello tourists, superfag here! I just wanna remind all of you that I am not in fact Rie but a reformed schizo anti larper looking to make amends to his past sins.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I, too, would be super-duper paranoid if I was in the same chatting vicinity as everyone else by sheer coincidence, am I right
After that Sayu comeback stream where I noticed 20 people, perhaps we are one group call busted meme away from public internet execution

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I was certain at the time and still now that this was blown out of proportion. I don't see how even if he said straight up "This is an image of Pippa" that it would cause any problems, and Ralph had nowhere near the backlash despite literally doing that. Yeah I know it's a different connotation from which person it happened with, but no one besides Pippa even mentioned it back then even when they would have been about equally familiar with the "doxxer" in question.
Ralph and Pippa were enemies so it's expected he'd pull some dumb shit. Camelot was supposedly a friend and the first chance he had he decided to snake Pippa, and it wasn't the first time he made creepy tweets about them being together. Even when she pointed out it wasn't cool what he did in a very polite and professional way, instead of just saying "my bad" he posts a fake apology with "Phase is Gay" coded into it.

Had it ended after the initial post instead of him constantly doing dumb shit that actually hurt members of Phase because of the banning and him claiming Phase is an abusive company on stream after to try to stoke hatred against them, people wouldn't view him as much of a clout chasing snake.

I can agree with this though, to some extent. Twitter suspensions are kind of way more irrelevant than youtube ones, but it is still kinda faggy, and false DMCA's are doubly so.
He DMCAed channels he didn't like on youtube in the past, ran fake give aways, and scam crowdfunding. Turns out a lot of people had issues with him in the past for shit that they were digging through his shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom