"You must understand sacrifices needed to be made"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't understand why Camelot decided to schedule his stream with Rekieta overlapping with Pippa, I thought he would want to maximize the amount of people hatewatching him live but instead everyone's just watching Pippa. I await the clips/recaps that'll be posted of that stream once this one ends, at least.
Maybe he thought Nick would pull numbers and he could flex as if he gets more views than Pippa so they don't need her anyway?

If that was the plan, it did not pan out:
1688003315358.png

1688003326141.png

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I don't understand why Camelot decided to schedule his stream with Rekieta overlapping with Pippa, I thought he would want to maximize the amount of people hatewatching him live but instead everyone's just watching Pippa. I await the clips/recaps that'll be posted of that stream once this one ends, at least.
I've seen enough of the grifter.

Hearing a grown woman continuously refer to the rook as "the castle" makes me think we may have an education problem in the US

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Hasn't it already been established that the group isn't quite as an intelligent bunch as once thought.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's simple, really. He's a retard.

kingcaid

He is obviously playing a game of chess problem is he plays about as well as Pippa does.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I personally have moved on from fags to watch Autistic women pretend to be Anime. Even if Pippa wasn't on I'd find someone else. Or do something productive like sleep.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Forgive me, my brothers, for a bit of numberfagging. The combined might of Rackets and Fagalot currently amounts to 1k, which is half of what a low-effort Rabbit Relaxation stream is presently pulling. Tremble before the Grand Threat of the Lemon Woman and her associates.

Parasocial Andy

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Does it have to contain only the right answer, her original one had 3 incorrect all showing so it seems like it would accept it as long as the right one is on there somewhere
You can just press the reload button on the captcha to get a new one if it's fucking something up. And yes the captcha must be in a string 1 for 1 somewhere in your password.

One part of the superchat is personal shit, the other is sperging about how Skullgirls censored their game because woke shit.

Last edited:

wrp

Could it be he just wanted to talk about the event with his and Pippa's good mutual e-friend and isn't trying to "grift" or anything?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
NOOOOO Paul will catch on fire without characters in the way! Also water emoji's help!

Edit: LETS GOOOOO!!!

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Could it be he just wanted to talk about the event with his and Pippa's good mutual e-friend and isn't trying to "grift" or anything?
Why stream it then?

Anime Fan

Oh cool she finally changed her ISP, unfortunately her stream is still dying.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is loved.

This is a man with a history of scams, flaggotry, and more.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Oh no rule 25 is where I called it quits!

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1688004185738.png
Having a wee bit of a chuckle right now.

Sven

You know, I think Paul might be a bit of a pain in the ass

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
And now we enter the malding segment of the stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom