"eh 44.5... FUCK YOU! They got me again!!"Minato Aqua

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I refuse to play the Chinese boat gacha. Does that make me a bad fan?
:smugpipi:
No, it just means you're less of a coomer than your oshi.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I refuse to play the Chinese boat gacha. Does that make me a bad fan?
:smugpipi:
I might install it on a VM with a burner email. For the cause.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"Five hours? Holy shit!" - Says the woman who just streamed for over five and a half hours.

Edit: Clio is a troon?

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Clio's voice is... interesting..

Today's Pipkin was KINO. Pippa seemed to genuinely have fun tonight. Good job guys.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Good job to you guys for the website, it was really well done, good choice of clips, thoughtful letters, and nice art.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Anime Fan

Well she reposted the tweet and waiting room for tomorrow

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
New Pippangel just dropped:
1687325609461.png

That's hilarious. Do you have the source?

Well she reposted the tweet and waiting room for tomorrow

I guess the eye tracker was the special equipment she mentioned the other day. This might be funny.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
That's hilarious. Do you have the source?
H@nk

So hit me with the dumb stickers if you want, but I really think she really downplays how influential she is. I know she mentioned Coco and how much of an impact she had on the vTubing community as a whole. But honestly, I see Pippa as the Coco of the English Small Corpo world. Everywhere you go in the small corpo world, and even indies, and you see people bringing up Pippa and how much they love her.
It can't really be stated enough that she shitposted an entire wave of vtubers into existence. For good (FlaVR) and for bad (feet) she's altered the landscape of vtubing more than she'll ever want to admit.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
It can't really be stated enough that she shitposted an entire wave of vtubers into existence. For good (FlaVR) and for bad (feet) she's altered the landscape of vtubing more than she'll ever want to admit.
The feet thing already existed before, it just fucking skyrocketed with her 100K Celebration.

logitech

Pippa love
(sorry but i will continue to low-effort post)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I just wake up did Pippa enjoy the work of my little cousins?

Topo Chico

Minotaur

Lurking in the digital labyrinth
Im so glad pippa had such a great time, hopefully one of many more to come :sanasmile:

JMForte

I was thinking back on these past two years and it's really crazy how much has changed in terms of Pippa, her fans and content and how she interacts with fans and it really got me thinking about how she has interacted with this place and the homeland (Remembering back to her looking at the analytics and being scared about what was being said and going on) in the past and even /pcg/ (Not sure if I'm the only one who feels like it was a love hate relationship for the first year) so much has changed. Really does make me wonder what's in store for the future.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

I haven't seen this posted before, but someone made a parody of Bo Burnham's "Welcome to the Internet" using Pippas voice for the vocals, It's not half bad either.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Was unable to catch it all, but what did she say about the asylum and farms? People said she doesn't want to alienate them or something. I assume people thinking she hates us here were wrong?

JMForte

Was unable to catch it all, but what did she say about the asylum and farms? People said she doesn't want to alienate them or something. I assume people thinking she hates us here were wrong?
Nah she only really said she doesn't want to leave behind the small/niche communities (read: /pcg/ and this place/farms) even if it would make sense business wise.
Edit: she said it in a different way but it's Pippa so she was stumbling over her words the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom