"Fuck you Eimi! hahahahaha!"Shisui Michiru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

JMForte

The animation people are pretty strong competition (both the VN and the little music intros) and someone like Moonshine can come out of the blue, but outside of that this place definitely inherited the bulk of the autists artists and tech people.
I'm not too sure about that, a bunch of artists are on /pcg/ and some of them are pretty fucking good.

I am surprised no one mentioned Pippa thanking chat for being her brothers in her serious non Slimekin Slippa voice at the start of this karaoke.

kingcaid

Think she meant cute and funny personally.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
lol not the first time you've slurred words together pippa

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sven

There is something magical about the autotune dying trying to do something to her laugh

Eat em and breed em

I need help
My brain has been conditioned to like Never gonna give you up

Short

God Damn the Sun

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Slimekin Slippa's rendition of the hit classic "Hamster Dance" is truly one for the ages.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I want to watch the funny rabbit. She makes me feel happy, I need that rn.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Either Pippa had a phone at a very young age, she had a retro phone when the new ones were out, or she might really be a hag.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Sven

Either Pippa had a phone at a very young age, she had a retro phone when the new ones were out, or she might really be a hag.
I believe it was phone at young age, think the lore is Papakin would get phones from work and she would get the old models when he got upgrades (same happened with tablets and at least 1 laptop if I remember my piplore correctly)

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
FFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

e: I'm waiting for Henri to freak out about Pippa being sponsored by the Chinese.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Called it:

She probably got her dates confused again in her manic state. The lewd game is most likely on Wednesday which is why the collab got moved. It would also explain why she thought it was coming right up.

That or she got scammed by an imposter.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
*acts like we did not see the tweet announcing it* Proud of ya on the sponsorship :smugpipi:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
5 out of every 21 posters here are paid by Phase connect anyway
I wish. I want to quit my real job.

Didn't expect her to spend that long going through everything, but she seemed to enjoy it, and that's all that matters. Good job @Punished Anime Discusser for organizing the entire thing and thanks to @tempo for passing it along. Was fun to contribute to, and the end product came out great.
That was interesting. Thanks you two for including my shit even though I was too lazy to do anything.

Pippa doesn't want to move past /pcg/ and TVA and the homeland. Kind of cute, I do always dread that this will come back to bite her even more than some of the stuff that gets posted about her.
She knows that she got a big boost from /vt/ and Kiwi. Honestly I wouldnt want to move past it either. As long as she doesnt fuck up and show a tab or some shit with her screen name (if she is registered) which might link her to some fucked up shit she may have posted, it should be fine. I don't expect to grow that much so I don't really care but if someone wanted to fuck me over if I ever blow up they could easily search for some of the shit I have said here or in Kiwi to try to fuck me over.

I am fully aware of that and the idea of going back and deleting my posts is pretty retarded.

So hit me with the dumb stickers if you want, but I really think she really downplays how influential she is. I know she mentioned Coco and how much of an impact she had on the vTubing community as a whole. But honestly, I see Pippa as the Coco of the English Small Corpo world. Everywhere you go in the small corpo world, and even indies, and you see people bringing up Pippa and how much they love her.
impostor syndrome

This is one that tends to blow my mind. For someone who screams about how she can't speak to people you will just suddenly hear some random vtuber that Pippa has never publically mentioned talk about how Pippa slid into her DM's to help her out when she was down or needed some kind of help. She has somehow truly become the your oishi's oishi meme
Its less personal when you just message someone that openly has a problem and you give them advice than to actually hold a conversation with them through DMs.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I refuse to play the Chinese boat gacha. Does that make me a bad fan?
:smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom