"The only good thing that vtubers ever did is play GTA5 and say the- drop the N word in sing-songy voices"Joshua 'Null' Moon

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's literally describing the problem right now without realising it, they weren't working within their means this year, and the event suffered because of it.

If you have limited resources you either do a small but manageable event, or a big but unstable event. They chose the latter, humiliated themselves, and dragged down their business partners with it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah, it's their second time and their first time was basically a fucking lemonade stand, and then they instantly tried to upgrade from lemonade stand to E3-tier without thinking about the logistics. Clearly not their fault.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
She's literally describing the problem right now without realising it, they weren't working within their means this year, and the event suffered because of it.

If you have limited resources you either do a small but manageable event, or a big but unstable event. They chose the latter, humiliated themselves, and dragged down their business partners with it.
Considering this is their first rodeo with these sort of events there is a learning curve to how to conduct these things. I didn't catch the event live but saw clips of the scuff and it seemed they were gradually figuring things out. They probably knew it would be a shit show but in order to hold bigger events in the future they would need to dive in head first.

Dude looks to be developing a yandere simulator-esque loli game...

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Yeah, it's their second time and their first time was basically a fucking lemonade stand, and then they instantly tried to upgrade from lemonade stand to E3-tier without thinking about the logistics. Clearly not their fault.
That's not what she's saying. They clearly bit off more than they could chew and they suffered for it. The only thing she's really praising them for is that they didn't just yeet panels left in right to meet their time tables. She's just keeping everything in perspective.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Look, as bad as the convention was, at least there wasn't any crinkling.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help
poor Pippa forgetting fathers day..

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
They probably knew it would be a shit show but in order to hold bigger events in the future they would need to dive in head first.
There are plenty of event planners with experience in hosting online-focused events, and we've actually heard from a few in the Offkai Expo thread.

Even if they weren't aware of what potential problems could occur, there's no reason they couldn't have hired someone who did.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
There are a few actual retards trying to unironically get Pippa to call her father live on-stream, with no prep or training on his part, which is a recipe for fucking disaster (accidental dox-type shit) and I really wish chat would try to rub more than one braincell together to form a rational thought.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
There are plenty of event planners with experience in hosting online-focused events, and we've actually heard from a few in the Offkai Expo thread.

Even if they weren't aware of what potential problems could occur, there's no reason they couldn't have hired someone who did.
That would eat into their profit margin and they probably cheaped out and figured this would be a learning experience for future events. Not saying its a good thing but I understand why they did. What happened to Shiina was totally preventable so they earned shit rightfully. No excuse for not testing equipment before the talents go live.

Sven

"I'll send Sakuna after them"

Pippa, unless he drags the Jong table to them and rons their ass into oblivion I don't think the Fish is winning any fights

kingcaid

Instead of giving the SCwhore attention retardjanni you could just nuke him.

Anime Fan

There are a few actual retards trying to unironically get Pippa to call her father live on-stream, with no prep or training on his part, which is a recipe for fucking disaster (accidental dox-type shit) and I really wish chat would try to rub more than one braincell together to form a rational thought.
fb9qovbwf9agbf9ab2.PNG

Also the retards that chat or superchat to tell her about missed superchats also suck

gbasogb0o293baa.PNG

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Wonder which vtubers Pippa blocked and hates. Bet it's Froot.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kingcaid

Wonder which vtubers Pippa blocked and hates. Bet it's Froot.
Most recent ones would probably be the CL girls that were seething because of Lumis April fools joke.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
> "It's like you're in a real Japanese arcade!"
> Pans across a large, high-ceilinged, well-lit room with a lot of open space, zero crane machines, and nobody smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom