"Crazy? I was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with Erina. and Erina makes me crazy"Makinists

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Even /pcg/ complains about her chat being bad, it feels more like people that don't go onto /vt/ but try to act like /vt/ when they go in her chat.
People who unironically think 4chan is some kind of epic sekrit klub mostly never go beyond /r/4chan or /r/greentext, so yeah, entirely possible.

>there's already a marie in flavr
lol
lmao

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
People who unironically think 4chan is some kind of epic sekrit klub mostly never go beyond /r/4chan or /r/greentext, so yeah, entirely possible.
1686881009466.png

hmmmm

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did she just say that "Felin" was French for moth?

Who's uh, who's gonna tell her?

Oh, she meant "Phalene" but pronounced it completely wrong.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
stop with Virtue signaling it makes you guys sound retarded
Shit nigga, I'm sorry I can notice patterns, I'll stop now.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Sir we aren't virtue signalling, we're being smug.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Make sure you screencap this post for updoots on /r/VirtualAsylum.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Are... are the plaps actually being deleted from chat? I just saw a supa disappear.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hff201

Early Adopter
Are... are the plaps actually being deleted from chat? I just saw a supa disappear.
For the first time in history, "based janny" is not an oxymoron.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Even /pcg/ complains about her chat being bad, it feels more like people that don't go onto /vt/ but try to act like /vt/ when they go in her chat.
So, the bannedvtmemes crowd?

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
one day the machines will make her stand trial for her sexual crimes against them
We're getting the UN scene from the Animatrix purely because Pippa can't stop raping the AI.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She really enjoys her ai stuff

JMForte

So, the bannedvtmemes crowd?
That and the audience she pulled from hogwarts legacy and I will even say to a lesser extent some of the people that came in from Jim near the end. I will say Pippa is still at fault for her chat being bad. It's up to her to set boundaries and limits and if she fails to do that then it's on her.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Short is actually quite quiet outside of reacts. Perhaps we should encourage them to cook

Hff201

Early Adopter
That and the audience she pulled from hogwarts legacy and I will even say to a lesser extent some of the people that came in from Jim near the end. I will say Pippa is still at fault for her chat being bad. It's up to her to set boundaries and limits and if she fails to do that then it's on her.
The Hogwarts' crowd were more politispergs than coomers, but there were a worrying number of people who didn't realise Jim pushing her to show her armpits was a joke.

I'm guessing they were Jim's own newfags who missed his entire deviantART series.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I agree, but on the other hand this is somewhat of a self-regulating problem. These people can be le heckin' based as much as they want but eventually they're going to get banned from the official company discord and/or be banned from YT chat and/or discover to their abject horror that she's a left-leaning lolbertarian and registered Democrat and anti her on twitter for two days before moving on the the next shiny thing.
Short is actually quite quiet outside of reacts. Perhaps we should encourage them to cook
His reactions are amusing, he's not disruptive, and he reps the chinchilla. Seems fine to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom