"I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING INSANE ASYLUM!"Juniper Actias

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks Wasted Life

@Reticule go flirt with the Walmart check out girl. It might take a few tries with a few different women, but you're gonna eventually get a date with a less damaged girl who actually knows you exist.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She's stated multiple times the key thing was a misunderstanding, even in this stream.
She still wants to fuck dinosaurs nigga

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Needs a VPN?
Bilibili or NicoNico stream?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

kingcaid

The twitch gorilla because she feels bad for ignoring chat incoming.:smugpipi:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Very important pcg poll
pcg poll.png

fuck ze bugs.png

Anime Fan

She's never gonna do that super chat reading stream.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
She's never gonna do that super chat reading stream.
I sure hope not.

Does kirsche even need fixing
The Kirsche is a weird creature, in that she wants to be fixed into a normal stable life but is oddly more functional than most the women we run across in our hobby.
She's still a woman and pretty retarded soooo. It's a toss up probably.

Jacks Wasted Life

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She can't drive because of anxiety and can't even wash the dishes because feeling wet freaks her out. So yes, she does need some fixing.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Sven

In some small ways, mostly needs to fix her gaydar as she is unable to find a man that isn't gay

Also she mentioned it but hopefully Pippa does realize that we will understand if she has to skip a stream or 2 this week, Offkai was much smaller last year so it wasn't a huge deal and she seemed fine enough streaming through it but it's pretty obvious Phase is going way heavier with it this year and if she needs the breathing space her fans will live.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
In some small ways, mostly needs to fix her gaydar as she is unable to find a man that isn't gay

Also she mentioned it but hopefully Pippa does realize that we will understand if she has to skip a stream or 2 this week, Offkai was much smaller last year so it wasn't a huge deal and she seemed fine enough streaming through it but it's pretty obvious Phase is going way heavier with it this year and if she needs the breathing space her fans will live.
if she skipped a stream or 3 i could catch up on work n shiet

JMForte

She was stressing out pretty badly over all the cons last year so it makes sense for her to do it with this. Especially with her anniversary coming up.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She was stressing out pretty badly over all the cons last year so it makes sense for her to do it with this. Especially with her anniversary coming up.
Are you guys expecting Pippa to make logical decisions?
:pippasadl:

JMForte

Are you guys expecting Pippa to make logical decisions?
:pippasadl:
Me? No but she does seem to be more willing to cancel streams when she isn't feeling all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom