"Remember chat: people get mad if you say futa. You need to say 'ladyboy from Thailand'"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

JMForte

Pippa with her love of dinosaur Digimon. Pulled from /pcg/
PippaDino.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
In horrifying things to realize is with Pippa streaming for longer these days we could very well be experiencing this wonderful content for another 2 hours.
In 15 minutes, Nasa and Dizzy are collabing Splatoon. I'm going there soon...I need a cleanser...

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
i barely know anything about Kirsche but I have now learned another thing, she’s extremely degenerate.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Jacks Wasted Life

i barely know anything about Kirsche but I have now learned another thing, she’s extremely degenerate.
Tangent Fox is what Pippa would be without her crippling social issues. It's why they get along so well

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Amoeba

awawawawawa

Jacks Wasted Life

It's not cope! It's not! Pippa is a good girl!
A broken clock and all that. Pippa not knowing what a personal massager is for is pretty pure/naive.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
A broken clock and all that. Pippa not knowing what a personal massager is for is pretty pure/naive.
But she also wants to fuck dinosaurs, keys, and wants to ryona women, so it balances itself out.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
But she also wants to fuck dinosaurs, keys, and wants to ryona women, so it balances itself out.
But she only wants to do it in long term relationships and was only joking about all of those things you mentioned.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Jacks Wasted Life

But she only wants to do it in long term relationships and was only joking about all of those things you mentioned.
which one is it? I'll say she was doing it for jokes/content. You can't have both.

Negzana

This stream reminds me why I like Kaela's autism and Lia's autism.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
which one is it? I'll say she was doing it for jokes/content. You can't have both.
What do you mean which one is it? The dinosaurs and keys are all for content, the long term relationship and even marriage before sex she was serious about and discussed in no relation to the first two.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
reticule in a nutshell
1686715669559.png

The dinosaurs and keys are all for content, the long term relationship and even marriage before sex she was serious about and discussed in no relation to the first two.
She can be serious about her stances regarding long-term relationships & marriage while still being serious about wanting to fuck dinosaurs, keys & ryonaing.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
reticule in a nutshell
1686715669559.png
Finally you understand the truth that I'm the only sane one.

She can be serious about her stances regarding long-term relationships & marriage while still being serious about wanting to fuck dinosaurs, keys & ryonaing.
She's stated multiple times the key thing was a misunderstanding, even in this stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom