"This mean oh no no oppai boing boing, Yuujin friends eh notto boing boing, boing boing no-no A-chan B-chan C-chan, you oh no oppai boing boing no no!"Sakura Miko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I was going through Pippa's old streams, and I found something 'fascinating' in the comments of her 100K celebration... It's quite long, so I used AI to make it more coherent.

In ancient Egypt, it was believed that the life-giving waters of the Nile River were miraculously nurturing to crops because Osiris's left foot was believed to be buried somewhere in the river. Specifically, it was believed that the left foot of Osiris gave the Nile's waters healing properties, and they were used to treat illnesses and dress wounds.

The hieroglyph for "purifying" or being pure is represented by Osiris's left foot with a jar pouring water on top (known as "Hieroglyph D60"). Osiris's unwilling sacrifice and dismemberment forced him into a semi-death state, awaiting his pieces to be put back together.

This belief leads us to Jesus. When Jesus humbly washed his disciples' feet, he started with the left foot and instructed them to do the same to each other. It was a lesson in purifying one another from sin, embracing the flaws of fellow men, and helping them rid themselves of the sins that enslave them to the material realm.

In Jewish belief, specifically Kabbalah, the bottom left "foot" of the Tree of Life, called "Hod," symbolizes submission and humbleness, while the right foot, "Netzach," symbolizes victory. This symbolism further reinforces the significance of the left foot as a symbol of sacrifice and humility.

Throughout these examples, we see a recurring theme of the left foot representing sacrifice, humiliation, and ego-death. This theme also finds its place in the "Noble Art" of Alchemy, which is closely connected to the aforementioned examples and provides insights into Pippa's future.

The ultimate objective in Alchemy is to complete the "Magnum Opus," also known as creating Azoth. Azoth represents the will of God distilled in material form, granting the alchemist mastery over body, soul, and matter, which includes immortality, youthfulness, and the power to change the material world.

The Magnum Opus consists of four stages: Nigredo (that's what it's called, don't laugh.), Albedo, Citrinitas, and Rubedo. The first step, Nigredo or "Blackening," involves corrupting and breaking down the material that will be transformed into Azoth. This process is associated with the left foot of the Tree of Life, Hod, and represents the conversion of God's will into word, manifesting in the material world.

Could Pippa's act of showing her left foot symbolize a sacrifice, self-humiliation, and the first step towards manifesting her will to become the Vtuber Messiah (as suggested by her original song "Pippa the Ripper")? Is this a nascent apotheosis, an emerging divinity?

I believe so.

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Ted is gone, and reminded me of this artwork someone commissioned of Pippa
102825032_p0_master1200.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I can't believe Pippa refusing to read Ted's writings on yesterday's stream caused him to receive psychic damage and die.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I can't believe Pippa refusing to read Ted's writings on yesterday's stream caused him to receive psychic damage and die.
She broke her uncle's heart. What a sad thing to do. :fishmandispair:

kingcaid

Hopefully in his next life he remembers to use green text and a few frog pics.

Edit: Tonight's WR

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"You laugh, you drink" well it looks like I'm staying sober tonight.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Wonder how tonight will go

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I guess I'll dehydrate, because the last two streams are living proof that chat can't into humor.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Well, I found my drink of choice for tonight

Anime Fan

It doesn't look like this one is gonna be reacting to stuff suggested by chat, she hasn't posted a link for submissions or anything.

Edit:
God damn it
cqwu9fbaasrd12.PNG

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It doesn't look like this one is gonna be reacting to stuff suggested by chat, she hasn't posted a link for submissions or anything.
Thank fucking God.

kingcaid

Tad bit concerned she's just going to take discord submissions from a thread she opens the first 10 minutes.

Topo Chico

Ralphamale arc
1686444445004.png
i hope it is just con jitters

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Tad bit concerned she's just going to take discord submissions from a thread she opens the first 10 minutes.
Yep, she just pinned it in chat.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I wasn't going to drink tonight but something told me to go buy some booze earlier today. How did Pippa get that suggestion into my mind?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
This stream is going to end very well, I can tell already. Unfortunately this is sarcasm.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
So that means Pippa is gonna skip every video right? Right?
Screenshot_20230610_205915.jpg

kingcaid

Why is the first submission 11 minutes long? Pippa please, have we learned nothing from last night?

Topo Chico

I swear if it's just niggo zoomer memes im going to :gunpeko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom