"my last birthday party I ever threw was my 8th birthday, we rented out an area at the local aquarium so we could eat cake and watch the sharks and no one showed up LOL"Mozumi Pichi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Shit... Kenticule has a point.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Saturnus

haha it's unou
81q8EkaTbtL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Pippa's going to drag her husbando into a shotgun wedding.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa if you don't raid someone good who's compatible with your crapipis they'll just close tab anyways.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Pippa if you don't raid someone good who's compatible with your crapipis they'll just close tab anyways.
If Pippa only raided those who'd fully synergize with her, she would have around 3 raid targets.

Ooh, Silent Hill... Been a while.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Holy shit a bug girl excellent choice Pippa

Sven

Always nice to see an irregular style model, not enough of the more monstrous designs done

Oh and for anybody curious in the future where we ended up

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Who did she raid my god damn computer crashed on me lmao

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Always nice to see an irregular style model, not enough of the more monstrous designs done
Who did she raid?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This just made me think, on the days she does the Twitch guerillas right after regular stream, what's even the point in doing the usual YouTube raid when all (or most) of the people she sent are just going to come back to her guerilla anyway?

e:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
This just made me think, on the days she does the Twitch guerillas right after regular stream, what's even the point in doing the usual YouTube raid when all (or most) of the people she sent are just going to come back to her guerilla anyway?
Not everyone likes movie watchalong, or pokemon, or bad karaoke.

Also, look at that, It's been 15 minutes and !BugVesper's retained half of her raid audience.

lvl8

Not everyone likes movie watchalong, or pokemon, or bad karaoke.

Also, look at that, It's been 15 minutes and !BugVesper's retained half of her raid audience.
Yeah, but most just want to support their oshi.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

e:

I though that too.... but I guess it's still some exposer. That's why it's good if the girls will try to make use of say 10 minutes to put on a show for the raid before people trickle out. I just think it's weird on twitch when you can always see who's live on the left and people are saying "Mari mari" "Henya" and Pippa says "nope you're getting patches the Potatoe, who I've never watched".... they're just gonna go watch who they want. But I guess it's something.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

e:

At a guess maybe she figures some people won't bother to swap or fell asleep. Which means it'll usually dump them and at least give the original raid the numbers leftover. I remember just leaving the stream up once on her twitch last week or something and it went through about 5 people total before I stopped getting sent places. Youtube could do the same I assume but it's not as common.
It also wouldn't surprise me at all if some of the people hang out until someone points out she went live on twitch as well. I would guess between here, the fancord, and /vt/ word spreads quick enough for anyone who isn't shitting up her pre-chat.

Admittedly depending on who it is or what even if I do join the Pippa guerilla, I can just mute the other tab as opposed to peacing out. Whereas I often actually head out if the stream isn't interesting enough after a short while. Sometimes I already know I'm not worried about joining some streamers or ditch if I see warning signs show up asap. (gay tags, danger hair styled about me section, etc.)

Bug girl here's pretty comfy so far. Pippa's got a knack for finding random chill a good like 70% of the time or so too.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yeah, but most just want to support their oshi.
People really underestimate how important the personality behind the stream is. It's "it's just a bubble" levels of cope.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
How's our adorable and retarded forum mascot doing? Any improvements or is it the same menhera?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom