"I want to fart. Thank you, farting is healthy"Kobo Kanaeru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

fucking hate the fags who try and guilt her over "missing chats", worst part is that shit seems to actually bother her, these people know it, and they're trying to take advantage of it.
Worst part was it apparently wasn't even a superchat but one of those monthly membership chats.
r1n9n9fqac23.PNG

Pretty sure these assholes are just fishing for attention at this point.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
White woman again? What, are all of the black people getting stolen by DonutOperator because they're getting quacked?

Gangster disciples? Is their gang sign making a crucifix with their fingers?
Pippa would scream the TND copypasta if she only watched black people videos. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Sven

Maybe these gangs should try and run people through getting arrested 101.

Maybe offer helpful advice like don't try and flex that your in a gang, don't scream you will kill the cops, you know some basic shit.

wrp

"I'm gonna kill you" to "I'm sorry" to "I will protect you"
Henri's been a woman this whole time?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Did she say she put it on her gaming desk?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I've literally never seen those hearts, all I see is people complaining about them. I have a bunch of filters in ublock turned on, including an "annoyances" list, maybe that blocks these?
I think it's something that was added in only the last two weeks. Along with you, we've seen a lot of people complaining about this feature.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
The hearts are probably a thing dragged over from Instagram live/TikTok live.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Walmart is closing multiple stores in Chicago, and Walgreens is closing them in Portland I think. Politicians in those areas asked how could capitalism do this to them.

Edit: For Walmart to not be able to operate multiple stores in a region is absurd. Big box stores literally have deals that shit they don't sell, they can return to distributors for a full refund, the deck is so heavily stacked in their favor that if they can't do it, no one can. They're basically the ground zero, and if they exist, others can push them out as you know at the very least a basic store can exist.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Maybe these gangs should try and run people through getting arrested 101.

Maybe offer helpful advice like don't try and flex that your in a gang, don't scream you will kill the cops, you know some basic shit.
They told her she can hang out but only if they dick her down.

SomeRando

"I'm gonna kill you" to "I'm sorry" to "I will protect you"
Henri's been a woman this whole time?

Henri trooning out will be the finale of his story

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Negzana

Walmart is closing multiple stores in Chicago, and Walgreens is closing them in Portland I think. Politicians in those areas asked how could capitalism do this to them.

Edit: For Walmart to not be able to operate multiple stores in a region is absurd. Big box stores literally have deals that shit they don't sell, they can return to distributors for a full refund, the deck is so heavily stacked in their favor that if they can't do it, no one can. They're basically the ground zero, and if they exist, others can push them out as you know at the very least a basic store can exist.
When it comes to Walmart and Walgreens shutting down in these cities there's an obvious reason why have to but nobody is allowed to say it and not gonna delve into it. N

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
When it comes to Walmart and Walgreens shutting down in these cities there's an obvious reason why have to but nobody is allowed to say it and not gonna delve into it. N
No kidding. The big retail stores are a very basic test of "can you put a product on a shelf and sell it" as they're the most generic baseline of a store with all of the advantages in the generic store sense. I'm honestly amazed how bad diversity has gotten that even they can't be bothered and all that's left is stores that sell cup noodles for 10$ a cup to make up for all the theft.

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom