"I usually hold stuff with my right hand, so I was in the toilet watching videos, and after I finished I moved my hand with my phone towards my ass, but then I went 'wait a minute where'd my video go' so I almost wiped with my phone instead of the toilet paper"Himemiya Rie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I guess I need to update HoloCure at some point, as it was a lot of fun.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I guess I need to update HoloCure at some point, as it was a lot of fun.
New update is really good, just don't play Matsuri. The UI got another pass and it looks a lot more finished now, Ina got a big rework because she was boring as fuck to play, Suipiss got some bugfixes, and we got the stamp and random buff systems for the weapons to make the runs a little less samey.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
New update is really good, just don't play Matsuri. The UI got another pass and it looks a lot more finished now, Ina got a big rework because she was boring as fuck to play, Suipiss got some bugfixes, and we got the stamp and random buff systems for the weapons to make the runs a little less samey.
The new stage is what I'm looking forward to, as I had most things on farm with only stage 1 night mode with 5 holos on endless being a challenge. Though even though I'd usually get to 25 minutes in on that stage before being overwhelmed by the final waves.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Wonder if she's gonna have any performance issues this stream, idk why but I've been having severe lag at times since downloading the update. Hoping it's just a problem on my end and she is spared 🙏

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1676081245676.png
The cooler Pippa.

EDIT: Fun police have arrived
1676081655065.png

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wonder if she's gonna have any performance issues this stream, idk why but I've been having severe lag at times since downloading the update. Hoping it's just a problem on my end and she is spared 🙏
I haven't had any performance issues beyond the game very slightly slowing down when I get a massive explosion chain with that one ability Cali has, but that's always been a thing.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It looks like they completely changed the game, wow.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I haven't had any performance issues beyond the game very slightly slowing down when I get a massive explosion chain with that one ability Cali has, but that's always been a thing.
Guess it's just me then, I'm gonna have to start beating the hamsters in wheels that run my PC to make them work harder

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Usually I get annoyed at streamers who don't know how to play the game they're streaming (kinda gay I know) but I'm enjoying watching Pippa figuring out the new systems. She seems, dare I say, smart?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sven

4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg

I think this is needed at this point for this run

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Usually I get annoyed at streamers who don't know how to play the game they're streaming (kinda gay I know) but I'm enjoying watching Pippa figuring out the new systems. She seems, dare I say, smart?
The worst part of these streams is retarded decisions being made. Like listening to chat. Or Pippa's choice of stamps.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
It's worked perfectly fine on my end and I pissed away like 5 hours into it. I didn't play everyone though so I can't say if any old characters have issues.
I mostly just dicked around as Shion then tried a few other new characters.
Still missing like 4 new collabs, saw one of them in IRyS stream though so next time I play it''ll get sorted

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
We're in RE1 basement levels of doot

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Easy
1676084612606.png

Edit:

Just casually dabbing on the wife
1676084860732.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
And her being retarded fucks her over.