"Any food that's over $20 is wasted on Pippa"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Someday she'll throw the TVA a bone like that. I belieb!
:pippasadl:
Maybe we need an official name/domain or whatever first lol

Still the fact that saying "Hey being an unlikable cunt kind of makes you a cunt" is such an irredeemable hard hitting political statement continues to be pretty fucking gay. Clown world is dicks and only leads to a happy ending like 41% of the time.

Hogwarts actually does look pretty amusing as someone who basically only watched the movies maybe once each and that's pretty much it. It's still pretty funny to see how hard it caters despite that crowd kind of dumping on it for existing. Watching some teenage black girl sound like a 40 year old wakanda forever gives me some giggles. The tranny having the deepest voice in the game also gave me a chuckle too.

A troon in itself doesn't make something bad by being in it, because even Cowboy Bebop had more than one troon, it's just a question of if the creators suck the stink ditch or not.
I remember one but who are the others? There was the dude who got fucked up on prison drug experiments but who did I forget about lol

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I remember one but who are the others? There was the dude who got fucked up on prison drug experiments but who did I forget about lol
I think it was in the same episode where Spike finds the "Julia" on that planet and it's some dude in drag turning tricks.

These fucks:
1676002454384.png

Edit: There might have been one in the movie too, but I'm not sure if it's an edit as I just saw it looking for the above image.
6b8

Spergatory

Early Adopter
A troon in itself doesn't make something bad by being in it, because even Cowboy Bebop had more than one troon, it's just a question of if the creators suck the stink ditch or not.
Watching the game in other languages like Pekora's stream, you can hear that the character is clearly voiced by a woman in other versions despite the English clearly being a male voice. It's only the original English where I feel they decided to virtue signal.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Watching the game in other languages like Pekora's stream, you can hear that the character is clearly voiced by a woman in other versions despite the English clearly being a male voice. It's only the original English where I feel they decided to virtue signal.
So they made a last minute adjustment to one character to say "look! we support trans rights and shit! buy our game!".

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
I think it was in the same episode where Spike finds the "Julia" on that planet and it's some dude in drag turning tricks.

These fucks:
View attachment 13071

Edit: There might have been one in the movie too, but I'm not sure if it's an edit as I just saw it looking for the above image.
6b8
Maybe it's just been ages, I legit don't remember any of them being "important"ish characters beyond the prison dude though.
Still remember when the netflix trashfire was coming out and every wokie RUSHED to try and claim Ed despite that comment right there right from Ed lol. Fuckin clowns.

I mean don't get me wrong yeah, having "inclusive" characters isn't like the worse thing if they're actually CHARACTERS but as far as mattering I don't remember a lot of them lol. And how much stuff even puts effort into that anyway. We're at this point where I find it hard to believe anything isn't a "brave and stunning addition" these days and I admit there's probably some decent characters I write off just because they're gay or some shit these days and stop caring from second one.

So they made a last minute adjustment to one character to say "look! we support trans rights and shit! buy our game!".
To be fair that's basically the standard procedure anymore sadly

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa in a one piece, at a Japanese hot spring, watching fireworks :smugpipi:

Maybe it's just been ages, I legit don't remember any of them being "important"ish characters beyond the prison dude though.
They weren't important as characters, but they were important for the plot. It was when Spike finally thought he found Julia, just to run into those freaks.

Still remember when the netflix trashfire was coming out and every wokie RUSHED to try and claim Ed despite that comment right there right from Ed lol. Fuckin clowns.
They butchered Ed so badly in that show, I can't imagine how anyone thought that was a good idea from a costume design standpoint if nothing else. They just need to stop making live action anime, they make it suck from a visual standpoint, and they always fuck up the story, which is amazing because the anime gives them an obvious story to follow.

We're at this point where I find it hard to believe anything isn't a "brave and stunning addition" these days and I admit there's probably some decent characters I write off just because they're gay or some shit these days and stop caring from second one.
I don't believe the West can write diverse characters in a good way. They're just incapable of it because of the virtue signaling, so I'm with you that any of these characters should be treated with negativity unless proven otherwise. Eastern media still does those kinds of characters somewhat well though as they're not afraid to criticize them.

Edit: Unless it's Netflix, because something like Baki had a good start and then just turned into retarded bullshit.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

lvl8

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
Pippa in a one piece, at a Japanese hot spring, watching fireworks :smugpipi:

They weren't important as characters, but they were important for the plot. It was when Spike finally thought he found Julia, just to run into those freaks.

They butchered Ed so badly in that show, I can't imagine how anyone thought that was a good idea from a costume design standpoint if nothing else. They just need to stop making live action anime, they make it suck from a visual standpoint, and they always fuck up the story, which is amazing because the anime gives them an obvious story to follow.

I don't believe the West can write diverse characters in a good way. They're just incapable of it because of the virtue signaling, so I'm with you that any of these characters should be treated with negativity unless proven otherwise. Eastern media still does those kinds of characters somewhat well though as they're not afraid to criticize them.

Edit: Unless it's Netflix, because something like Baki had a good start and then just turned into retarded bullshit.
Fair enough, out of habit "important" makes me think either a big role or recurring but that's just my tism kicking in I imagine.

I noped out of all Live action announcements of anime years ago regardless, but I'm a fervant believer that there's just some aesthetics you can't do. And space western anime is a large one to me. There's probably some weird show or two out there I don't know from Japan that nails it but I don't know it and the West can't do any of it for their life. I've not a single doubt on that.

Also yeah that. Then there's issues with how the East doing them because of all the translation fuckery going on these days anyway. Everything just sucks because of these people. :pikaufuk:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche collab on thursday.
Wait fuck, I zoned out, is it MILF Manor?

Also Holocure tomorrow.
I sleep
🛌

>bought a scooter
>to get excercise
I...

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I want to see Pippa on her scooter :pippasquish:
Edit: Fuck it, I want to ride scooters WITH Pippa :autismvortex:

lvl8

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa on a scooter is cute, but imagine a Pippa on a Vespa.
1676005031271.png

I noped out of all Live action announcements of anime years ago regardless, but I'm a fervant believer that there's just some aesthetics you can't do. And space western anime is a large one to me. There's probably some weird show or two out there I don't know from Japan that nails it but I don't know it and the West can't do any of it for their life. I've not a single doubt on that.
I'm with you on that. They really don't need to make anime live action, as the cyberpunk and scifi aesthetic is just much better in those forms. The only reason they make it live action anyway is to attract audiences that hate animation, and because they're targeting those people they dumb everything down and completely fuck the story and flow.

Also yeah that. Then there's issues with how the East doing them because of all the translation fuckery going on these days anyway. Everything just sucks because of these people. :pikaufuk:
Dubs have gotten much better, but you still get some fuckery where agenda pushers will insert shit like gamer gate into a show, instead of just sticking to the regular translation of calling someone a virgin.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Now we need art of Pippa on her scooter similar to this
20220928_104928.jpg

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom