"A Fishymancer is like Calli-senpai in Mario Party.. you do nothing and still win"Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's okay to double post in this thread because @Reticule does it constantly and he's the model poster who's zany antics are enjoyed by all and should be aspired to.
:icanfixher:Yeah..... I can fix her some Pancakes or something.....
I don't do it constantly, only on occasion where I'm euphoric in my spectating of the Pippa.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Also Camelot messaged Kirsche too, if dude got banned from Phase it's because he immediately tried to shove himself EVERYWHERE Pippa connected.
The Pippa and Camelot collab was great, I think we could get something similarly spectacular with Kirsche instead.

And messaging people and arranging collabs is part of the Youtube livestreaming game, it's hard to hate on someone for that.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Anime Fan

It looks like Pippa's playing that new horror game all the vtubers have been playing (Amanda the Adventurer):

Hopefully she's just playing it because it's a current trend game for vtubers and not for the reasons she normally streams horror games.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Reticule, you do realize that if we all think you're creepy and weird, Pippa's going to feel the same way, right? I mean, the site's been up for eight months, she's a Kiwifarmer, and you're the most dedicated poster on here, she's definitely seen your messages. Why do you think she hasn't sent you a single DM in all this time?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why do you think she hasn't sent you a single DM in all this time?
She's like me and wants the other to make the first move, so we continue to dog whistle to each other from a distance?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
hatred.PNG

Nice.
:whatastory:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
She's like me and wants the other to make the first move, so we continue to dog whistle to each other from a distance?

1645980933075.gif

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Reticule, you do realize that if we all think you're creepy and weird, Pippa's going to feel the same way, right? I mean, the site's been up for eight months, she's a Kiwifarmer, and you're the most dedicated poster on here, she's definitely seen your messages. Why do you think she hasn't sent you a single DM in all this time?
28720-816f5512f439376d2cdb40d672b5c34b.jpg

Below this message will be more Reticule cope about why Pippa hasn't DM'd him

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Anime Fan

Not really surprised that she knows about this place and reads it, kinda surprised she acknowledged this place on her phase connect twitch account though. Also, does this mean she saw thhrang's long post from a couple weeks ago?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pippa, if you really are lurking this place:

Quit doubting yourself, you kick ass. You're blowing up for a reason. You just need to work on that crippling social anxiety and you're golden!

JMForte

It looks like Pippa's playing that new horror game all the vtubers have been playing (Amanda the Adventurer):

Hopefully she's just playing it because it's a current trend game for vtubers and not for the reasons she normally streams horror games.

Pippa playing a horror game? You know what that means, the azehara discord ban REALLY got to her.

Edit: This is from /pcg/ and it made me chuckle. So I am sharing.
CodeOfConduct.png
KidsGame.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Below this message will be more Reticule cope about why Pippa hasn't DM'd him
I already said my piece, she's just nervous it might be a trap and is dog whistling to be on the safe side but in time we'll whistle to one another more and more until harmonic convergence is reached and song becomes deafening.

I love that you had this clip saved for such a response.
That or it takes a few seconds to clip something.

Pippa playing a horror game? You know what that means, the azehara discord ban REALLY got to her.
Sometimes she plays them because they're trendy. I want to believe she's happy still.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Not really surprised that she knows about this place and reads it, kinda surprised she acknowledged this place on her phase connect twitch account though. Also, does this mean she saw thhrang's long post from a couple weeks ago?
Typically I assumed she skims sometimes moreso than anything. She's pretty much always up to date on specific happenings, but seems to have more than just the /vt/ shitposting or schizos to go off.
Probably skips around here in her own thread at best. She MIGHT have caught part of it due to it being featured for a moment since she clearly notices them up there, whether she actually checked out the whole thing or not is a toss up. With what her headspace was recently I wouldn't be shocked if she noped out to avoid feeling worse.

Anyway we live bois, so hopefully she's just here for a good time not a "haha I tasted a gun barrel but decided not to THIS TIME."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom