"I can... I can lick back, right?"Kaela Kovalskia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

themanimthehills

kingcaid

chNFLQm2bI.png
Well it didn't take long for him to come crawling back.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Voted for conspiracy pippa why the fuck is yiik even on the ballet those streams were miserable

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
He's right back to his shtick.
1685580122980.png

Complaining a lot, but in the end doing nothing is just what we Croatians are best at.
Your posts complaining about shit are actually really good and on the money, his posts complaining about shit are asinine, retarded & schizophrenic - a very important distinction.

Topo Chico

Unlucky duud
1685580136058.png
Her internet is dogshit and the images load in blurry if you have negronet like her, prepare for scuff

themanimthehills

Voted for conspiracy pippa why the fuck is yiik even on the ballet those streams were miserable
You're joking, right? YIIK is hilarious, she just needs to actually pay attention to it and she'll start to appreciate the terribleness.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
You're joking, right? YIIK is hilarious, she just needs to actually pay attention to it and she'll start to appreciate the terribleness.
Your probably correct but getting pippa to pay attention is a struggle at the best of timesScreenshot_20230531-174418_YouTube.jpg

@thhrang I approve of the sentiment but should you really be breaking containment like that?

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I could do with never seeing another YIIK stream, that Chris grifter, or another moment of anymore Colress bullshit again. That was a meme that needed to die the day after it started.

themanimthehills

I could do with never seeing another YIIK stream, that Chris grifter, or another moment of anymore Colress bullshit again. That was a meme that needed to die the day after it started.
I agree with you about the Chris and Colress shit.

I blame and resent all of you that we aren't getting YIIK part 3.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I agree with you about the Chris and Colress shit.

I blame and resent all of you that we aren't getting YIIK part 3.
Bro it's for the best if we had yiik 3 we would definitely get more faggotry from Chris

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Early Adopter
Your probably correct but getting pippa to pay attention is a struggle at the best of timesView attachment 28209

@thhrang I approve of the sentiment but should you really be breaking containment like that?
The unfortunate reality is no-one around him wants to slap some sense into him, and Pippa and her jannies are too soft on his actual sexual harassment, so he's gotta get pushback from somewhere.

I don't care for anyone making a spectacle of touching the shit, but letting someone who's actively shitting up the chat and making the community less pleasant for everyone know that you don't fucking like them is a pretty organic reaction.

Topo Chico

So this guy has a complete shitfit over males on stream vows to bail forver and then is back a few days later chattin like nothin happened. Do I got my lore right?
1685581175774.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So this guy has a complete shitfit over males on stream vows to bail forver and then is back a few days later chattin like nothin happened. Do I got my lore right?
View attachment 28211
I wonder if he left another retarded essay on /pcg/ about coming back.

Hff201

Early Adopter
"Should I turn the alcohol off"

was that a Freudian slip?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Ugly bastard's gone on long enough, someone needs to remind him of how pathetic he is. Fucker wrote an essay, twice.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Hear me out on this one, a dictator themed museum, with a Hitler room and all.

Edit: I'd never walk out on Pippa and our children. :pippasadl:

Edit 2: Wait, she thought it was really in New York?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom