"Heeey lads! Lads! Come on me ship! Come on me ship! We'll all go out! Get your guns! And the treasure chest! Bring out the treasure chest!! And treasure map!! We have to get back to the ship HURRY!!! It's gold! I have to get my pirate hat! Oh nooo it fell, get my pirate hat! Ahoy mateys!"MamaMori (looking at her favorite holomem photo)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I really don't like Gail. She's a schizo puppet for a bunch of assholes who parrots whatever bullshit they tell her. I'm just waiting for Gail to start talking about blacks chimping out to bring this all to an end.
I would contract Gail as "Assistant writer" for the new Star Trek shows. Episode writing is not that great still (Thank god Disco died).

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1685503120984.png

This is a Lie because she will never meet Jesus
Edit: Im glad she will not harass Colress VA again :D

Jacks Wasted Life

Shame the actual food is mid as hell. Although what do you really expect from restaurants right off highway exits.
You can get pot roast, mashed potatoes and biscuits for the cost of a Big Mac value meal. I'll take it anyday.

lvl8

Pippa realize she's listening to an actual schitzo and not a larper.

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things

kingcaid

If only there was something you could have done to prevent this Pippa, Like perhaps not horni posting on main??

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If only there was something you could have done to prevent this Pippa, Like perhaps not horni posting on main??
Pls undastand, her Colressposting could not be contained to only that one Twitter alt. It consumes all.

Topo Chico

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This woman obviously needs more Jesus semen.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
So what's the deal with this lady? Someone said she was being trolled by 4chan? Were getting some serious dimensional merge level schizo ramblings here

SomeRando

Oh God not Gail, I remember seeing some her crazy vids when I would watch Drunken Peasants back in the day. I think Brent Spiner actually had to get a court order against her before lol

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
So what's the deal with this lady? Someone said she was being trolled by 4chan? Were getting some serious dimensional merge level schizo ramblings here
There's a thread on the homeland somewhere detailing her antics I believe...

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I kind of half remember null talking about not liking Gail because she's just parroting the people who troll her

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I kind of half remember null talking about not liking Gail because she's just parroting the people who troll her
He mentions her once in a blue moon and compares her Jesuits to his mountain Jews.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Jacks Wasted Life

He mentions her once in a blue moon and compares her Jesuits to his mountain Jews.
Having rewatched Troll Hunter recently, this is funnier to me than it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom