"I can send you videos of cartel members running people over, and that's seiso! But if I send you, a panty shot, that's not seiso"Pipkin Pippa

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

hololive ruined /jp/

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

hololive ruined /jp/

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nogglor

Weeb loser

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1682179182875.png

:whatastory:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wait till he discovers that there may be New Zealanders who have infiltrated anyone of his oshi's communities

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Just you wait Grant "Yuni Yuna" Humphreys, Henri is gonna buy that plane ticket to North Carolina one day and you better be prepared.
doom-slayer.gif

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So he wants the Xalabussy now?

I dunno man, I'm tired.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Henri was in Millie's chat making a fool of himself. Spent less than three dollars to cry about Pippa. I can't figure out when this was but may be more than a week old at this point.
1681144135598_1.png
I got caught because I stalked my ex Oshi after she rejected me. Hint: She's a pink rabbit.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
He posted and retweeted some potential dox of the rabbit and her family today, which I won't share here, and also doubled down on the thing about Pippa moving across the country to date Grantth or however it's spelled. Where did that rrat even come from? Is anyone outside of those two schizos saying that? Fair play if they actually are, but it's still pretty uncool to speculate about that sort of stuff in this industry even if it's true.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
He posted and retweeted some potential dox of the rabbit and her family today, which I won't share here, and also doubled down on the thing about Pippa moving across the country to date Grantth or however it's spelled. Where did that rrat even come from? Is anyone outside of those two schizos saying that? Fair play if they actually are, but it's still pretty uncool to speculate about that sort of stuff in this industry even if it's true.
Do you know where you are, like, right now?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Where did that rrat even come from? Is anyone outside of those two schizos saying that? Fair play if they actually are, but it's still pretty uncool to speculate about that sort of stuff in this industry even if it's true.
I'm sorry to be the one to have to break this to you, and I didn't think I'd ever have to spell this out to someone on The Virtual-fucking-Asylum, but it's schizo insanity and I'm pretty sure Chase thinks he's got my dox because he did a check on the email "granthh@gmail.com" and got some random fucking guy which he has then in turn used to craft some kind of strange intricate cuck fanfiction with a bunch of information ranging from old shit people found ages ago about her to complete and utter schizophrenia about me, and now Henry's latched onto it. I am not, in fact, dating her. And just for good measure, I am also not her transgender sister, which was the last thing Chase tried to claim I was before this latest arc.

Nogglor

Weeb loser
I am not, in fact, dating her. And just for good measure, I am also not her transgender sister, which was the last thing Chase tried to claim I was before this latest arc.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm This is exactly what you'd say if you were dating her... It seems like ol' chase here has you dead to rights.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I'm sorry to be the one to have to break this to you, and I didn't think I'd ever have to spell this out to someone on The Virtual-fucking-Asylum, but it's schizo insanity and I'm pretty sure Chase thinks he's got my dox because he did a check on the email "granthh@gmail.com" and got some random fucking guy which he has then in turn used to craft some kind of strange intricate cuck fanfiction with a bunch of information ranging from old shit people found ages ago about her to complete and utter schizophrenia about me, and now Henry's latched onto it. I am not, in fact, dating her. And just for good measure, I am also not her transgender sister, which was the last thing Chase tried to claim I was before this latest arc.
Important to consider that Yuni identifies as a woman now, and women are prone to lying. Feel free to disregard this post.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Hff201

Early Adopter
Top Bottom