"Gigi you're a bit too, too big for breastfeeding"Raora Panthera

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

nilf

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
As much as his latest tweets sound like a final farewell, you can never be sure with internet schizos. Unless he hit the permanently delete account button (if such a button even exists) he'll likely return.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He'll be back, if not in this account then in some alt that he blows the cover on in like a week by being his normal autistic self. What you have to understand about """people""" like henri is that he has such a pathetic, uneventful and just generally NEET lifestyle, that the only worthwhile thing this beast can do without being a social pariah is prowl the internet on his parent's dime. People like this always end up coming back because they love that fucking attention juice, it's like a self-depreciating game where they know that shit ain't right but it's too good to pass on.

In the olden times these kinds of mental defectives would've been bullied into normalcy by the neighborhood gang of brads and jocks, but in the internet no one can beat the hell out of you until you start having a bit of social awareness, even if he gets doxxed, bullied, harassed, spammed with vitriol and derision or banned, henri really has no sense of shame and will just keep coming back, actually the motherfucker is probably proud of being such a blight on an already diseased online environment.
There is no solution but to laugh and pray to whichever god you believe in that you don't share your afterlife dorm with this freak. Well, he is obviously going to hell, but so are we.

TL;DR: Bitch will keep coming back indefinitely like a hooker returning for crack.
:smugmoona:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
henriworstcomunity.PNG

Translator's note: graduation is DEATH in vtubing slang, got that facebook? It's super serious!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
livestream yourself doing a flip!
Graduation stream to rival one of Koko herself!

But seriously, there isnt a way to end ones life without pain or guarantee that all will end. Big chances he will fuck it up and maim himself. Bigger chances he will fuck up life of his father even harder no matter the outcome, if he would die, cripple himself or even be talked out of it. Too much hurt for everyone involved, cannot wish this on anyone. He probably reads this thread, there isnt a way he didnt google his name atleast once.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He'll be back under a different name, if I had to bet you'll see him in Kirsche or Nyaru's chat first.
Good thing he has a very specific ESL syntax that you can spot from a mile away.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Can you kindly not fucking fedpost about enjoying people offing themselves you sped.
Graduation stream to rival one of Koko herself!

But seriously, there isnt a way to end ones life without pain or guarantee that all will end. Big chances he will fuck it up and maim himself. Bigger chances he will fuck up life of his father even harder no matter the outcome, if he would die, cripple himself or even be talked out of it. Too much hurt for everyone involved, cannot wish this on anyone. He probably reads this thread, there isnt a way he didnt google his name atleast once.
If he screws up the suicide even better! Then if he livestreams it I can hear him suffering!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
If he screws up the suicide even better! Then if he livestreams it I can hear him suffering!

No, that's too far, man. I hope he's able to grow and learn from all this and not try to hurt himself. But in the horrible circumstance that he does do something stupid and doesn't fail, I hope he finds peace quickly.

This guy is an autistic who was a little too parasocial on the internet, not some nutjob who was kidnapping babies and grinding them into hot dogs or something like that.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
No, that's too far, man. I hope he's able to grow and learn from all this and not try to hurt himself. But in the horrible circumstance that he does do something stupid and doesn't fail, I hope he finds peace quickly.

This guy is an autistic who was a little too parasocial on the internet, not some nutjob who was kidnapping babies and grinding them into hot dogs or something like that.
It's kinda hard to have sympathy for some manipulative rat fuck who'll do anything, including suicide baiting over and over again for attention. He's not going to learn or improve from this. Him blaming the vtuber community instead of himself in his "final" message, even though he was groveling and begging Pippa to unban him again because it was all his fault and that he'll totally change this time, less than a week before tells it all.

He's not just some poor, dumb autist trying his best, he's actively malicious and thinks he's above it all and knows better than anyone else. I don't doubt for a moment that he would've done some fucked up shit like grooming, had he actually been born smarter than your average SEAmonkey and actually had any social skills, because he obviously has that borderline-sociopathic streak.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
A final solution for Henri's final message.
1672193241650.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Let's not forget how Henri admitted to jerking off to a dog. I still think he actually did it, as he only started doing his backpedaling damage-control after people started rightfully calling him out on it and shaming him.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Let's not forget how Henri admitted to jerking off to a dog. I still think he actually did it, as he only started doing his backpedaling damage-control after people started rightfully calling him out on it and shaming him.
Let this post alone sum up Henry for you all.

For most people, them admitting to jerking off to a dog would be -the thing- that would define them as a lolcow. If someone asked you about him you'd just say "oh, he's the dog guy".

With Henry, it's just yet another thing on a list that you might forget about.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I don’t believe he actually masturbated to a dog picture. Occam’s razor says it’s more likely the autistic guy tried to make a joke and it fell flat. In fact I think it’s rather autistic to take a statement like that from a known autistic tryhard at face value.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
He'll be back, if not in this account then in some alt that he blows the cover on in like a week by being his normal autistic self. What you have to understand about """people""" like henri is that he has such a pathetic, uneventful and just generally NEET lifestyle, that the only worthwhile thing this beast can do without being a social pariah is prowl the internet on his parent's dime. People like this always end up coming back because they love that fucking attention juice, it's like a self-depreciating game where they know that shit ain't right but it's too good to pass on.
I think he might be done with Pippa, his ego having taken a bit too much from the whole debacle, but I expect him to surface by Feb-March at the latest with a new kamioshi. Nutsos like Henri don't ever really get better, they just find new things to fixate on to replace the old when it becomes unsustainable. Like how he dropped Coco/Kson and seethed about her once he was getting his fix from Pippa & her community. Just hope the next victim of his attentions is wise enough to cut him off at the knees to start with, instead of enabling his delusions and manipulations out of a sense of pity like Pippa has been.

Piarro

Early Adopter
>They really fell for the stupid dog joke

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
theyhateme.PNG

Aaaaaw, they hate me too but it's funny. It's supposed to be about you feeling entertained, not getting attention from a bunch of faggots with 1 hand in their pants.
Edit: I think he private'd his previous post, edited it and then un-privates it, or something to that effect.

Last edited:
Top Bottom