"Fucking slavs, go back to squatting in front of a convenience store"Pipkin Pippa

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
Nine hours later, and he replies to her once again:
View attachment 8380
The fact that he can't understand the simple idea that by putting her as the sole savior, he put down literally all the effort of her coworkers is quite mind-boggling. Henry is a benchmark of schizo who live on internet for far too long and can't comprehend social clues.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It's like a joker batman moment. She knows the greater good would be to ignore him forever but she's just too considerate for her own good and keeps protecting him.
No negro. More like a groomer that suicide baits and guilt trips a discord kitten. Predatory, disgusting, lowest form of manipulation and should be called out. This is the first time pippa has to deal with a mentally ill stan. She handled the situation like shit since the start in hindsight. Naturally when fag suicide baits you kind of have to play to his bullshit, but seriously consider how you act next. Call up his limp dick dad and tell him to deal with his 20 year old unemployed genetic waste kid, would be a good start.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
No negro. More like a groomer that suicide baits and guilt trips a discord kitten. Predatory, disgusting, lowest form of manipulation and should be called out. This is the first time pippa has to deal with a mentally ill stan. She handled the situation like shit since the start in hindsight. Naturally when fag suicide baits you kind of have to play to his bullshit, but seriously consider how you act next. Call up his limp dick dad and tell him to deal with his 20 year old unemployed genetic waste kid would be a good start.
It was a pretty loose comparison and I agree, especially because encouraging this type of behavior only draws more of these types of schizos. Imagine in the coming months if she unbans him again and we get another Henri, then two more, then ten more. Eventually her community will be filled to the brim with these types. Pippa is the kind of person who will purposely filter her audience to keep a good chat but won't rid herself of the single biggest nuisance in her community. It baffles me!

hololive ruined /jp/

Naturally when fag suicide baits you kind of have to play to his bullshit,
lol no you dont. what a shitty premise.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Women are too kind, one day we will have properly autistic women who have no emotion towards others besides those in their own family. Then the white race shall be saved.

You're probably joking, but just in case not, I doubt the white race is going to be saved by the types of women who will stay home and play official Build-a-Bear Roblox games on Friday nights rather than going out and getting pregnant.

Imagine having bigger tits than your oshi.

Unfortunately, yes, I probably have bigger tits than Vesper. It sounds like he's in pretty good shape.

The fact that he can't understand the simple idea that by putting her as the sole savior, he put down literally all the effort of her coworkers is quite mind-boggling. Henry is a benchmark of schizo who live on internet for far too long and can't comprehend social clues.

I don't know how much the internet can really be said to blame compared to just direct mental illness. But yes, the moments in which Henry decides that supporting Pippa means denigrating the rest of PC are when he's at his worst.

As for Pippa's reaction, I agree it'd probably be for the best of all involved if he just ignored him, but I guess she's too young and inexperienced in this sort of situation to have realized this yet. Autistics tend to get kind of flustered in the presence of people more autistic than them.

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
I know this is like trying to teach a cat calculus, but what is his goal here? He's deleted and undeleted his Twitter every other day, he alternates between 'I hate Pippa and all v-tubers' and 'Pippa please just understand I was just pretending to be retarded'.

Mandatory I forgot-my-meds thought: ever since the first ban he's been a Pippa anti and that's the reason for all the shit he posts that honestly makes her look bad and also reflects poorly on the community. I doubt he's that big brain but whatever.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I know this is like trying to teach a cat calculus, but what is his goal here? He's deleted and undeleted his Twitter every other day, he alternates between 'I hate Pippa and all v-tubers' and 'Pippa please just understand I was just pretending to be retarded'.

Mandatory I forgot-my-meds thought: ever since the first ban he's been a Pippa anti and that's the reason for all the shit he posts that honestly makes her look bad and also reflects poorly on the community. I doubt he's that big brain but whatever.
Attention. It is working, his oshi is giving him special attention, so why stop?

Jealous

Lurker
Attention. It is working, his oshi is giving him special attention, so why stop?
More like he doesn't know how to move on with his life by climbing out of the rabbit hole.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The Fat Flip is incapable of distinguishing positive attention and negative attention.
The sooner that he does a literal flip, the better.

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
We think big brain but honestly i just think hes nurtured like that. Hes your archetypical 4chan user with mental illness and somewhat rich father. Sheltered, so the hardest hurdle his life thrown at him so far is, maybe, high school test or when his dad didnt give him the supachat allowance forcing him to speak like a pleb who aint getting his chat read. Getting banned could be an actual end of the world scenario. He cant do nothing about it. This is the second time people werent forced to tolerate him. He honestly doesnt realize what he did wrong, judging by his excuses and quiet literally memory holling his own tweets. EXAMPLE: bitch was making excuse that he simply said "Pippa carrying the company", while
and many other more harsh examples im not willing to dig up. Oh and most of all MAN WITH VOICECHANGER wont give any attention he craves for so hard every single day. His actions after that honestly make sense, he aint getting his attention by throwing money on the screen, might aswell get it by telling everyone youll throw yourself off the cliff.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Also, I guess to make another update after a few days. He deleted his tweet replies to Pippa from eariler and his account no longer exists.

Screenshot_20221225_114801_Chrome.jpg
Been busy with holiday stuff, so Haven't caught a pippa stream in a while. Has she said anything or has anyone seen him in the chat the past few days?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Also, I guess to make another update after a few days. He deleted his tweet replies to Pippa from eariler and his account no longer exists.

View attachment 8857
Been busy with holiday stuff, so Haven't caught a pippa stream in a while. Has she said anything or has anyone seen him in the chat the past few days?
Keep an eye on that twitter, he'll reactivate it within the week.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1672115992226.png
Tweet / Archive (EDIT: never mind, he literally deleted the account again before the archive finished processing...)

Goodbye Henry, -again-

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Inb4 the Henri Aznable arc :pippasquish: :smugpipi: :pippasquish:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 8979
Tweet / Archive (EDIT: never mind, he literally deleted the account again before the archive finished processing...)

Goodbye Henry, -again-
I unfortunately wasn't able to archive in time either, but I was able to preserve the rest of his final tweets in the form of Discord embeds thanks to me having mobile notifications on for his Tweets:
1672119778845.png1672119724355.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
How long do you think he'll last?