"Well... well I'm- I'm gonna make sure you... you all... I'm gonna.. I'mma make sure you, I... I'mma do it"Nanashi Mumei

Ikari Tenri / "Henry" / Henry M. Magalona

LastRide

Reposting from the motherthread for posterity;

Pippa replied to Henri's farewell schizopost.

1671404473039.png

I hadn't read it before, it's just as retarded as I expected.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I swear to God, her replying to him is literally cowtipping at this point. She needs to fucking stop. I genuinely don't understand why she keeps going out of her way to give him the attention he wants.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I swear to God, her replying to him is literally cowtipping at this point. She needs to fucking stop. I genuinely don't understand why she keeps going out of her way to give him the attention he wants.
Bleeding heart? Pity? Curiosity? Maybe she's worried about him yeeting himself or stuff?

I mean it does sound like she's done with his shit with the Jesus Christ post, but just can't walk away all the way in some form of responsibility, guilt or, whatever.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa stop edging Henri! :smugpipi: Let him finish! 💀I wish she would really look at what he's saying and understand he's blatantly saying his only interest in her is getting attention from her and her chat! If he can't act out whenever he wants he's not interested in her! That's not a real fan! Good riddance and condolences to next online entity he fixates on!

hololive ruined /jp/

pippa's a nice person that understands what its like to be outcasted. She's just being nice.

Maybe Henri will break her spirit and we'll get a nice menhera meltdown from her.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pippa just doesn't realize she is giving him exactly what he wants and enabling him. Just stop replying the the idiot.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
pippa's a nice person that understands what its like to be outcasted. She's just being nice.
>Outcasted
He aint. Henri is not some misunderstood quiet kid whos getting bullied because hes fat. Hes a sex pest with a rich history of posting his dirty underwear on the internet. Poser who reposts deep quotes without reading a single book in his life. Arrogant asshole who was shittalking the entirety of phase because of his goddess complex. Flip flopper with his goddess complex. Schizo who yells on top of his lungs about pacts and jesus that is pippa and lucifer judas that is kson. And he sabotages himself every day just so his oshi could notice him.
Pippa aint reading this, but please stop touching the poo.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Most of the time I think people are LARPing or taking the piss out of a performer, but I genuinely think Henri is a crazy fuck that gets off on the attention from it.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
So Henri is Filipino and an insane schizo. Gabe allegedly is also a flip and he too is an insane schizo. I'm starting to see why Millie Parfait stopped dating Filipino guys.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>Outcasted
He aint. Henri is not some misunderstood quiet kid whos getting bullied because hes fat. Hes a sex pest with a rich history of posting his dirty underwear on the internet. Poser who reposts deep quotes without reading a single book in his life. Arrogant asshole who was shittalking the entirety of phase because of his goddess complex. Flip flopper with his goddess complex. Schizo who yells on top of his lungs about pacts and jesus that is pippa and lucifer judas that is kson. And he sabotages himself every day just so his oshi could notice him.
Pippa aint reading this, but please stop touching the poo.
I agree with all of this. Although,
>Henri is not (...) getting bullied because hes fat.
He should be. Remember, every time you read a Henri schizopost, put the face to his words:
1671430335393.png1671430342959.png

Henry is fat and nobody will ever have sex with him.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
We ever gonna get that fat-shinji emote?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa just doesn't realize she is giving him exactly what he wants and enabling him. Just stop replying the the idiot.
Women are too kind, one day we will have properly autistic women who have no emotion towards others besides those in their own family. Then the white race shall be saved.

Also, on a slightly more serious note, not only is Pippa unknowingly playing into the sperg's desires but he's also playing into them himself. For him the attention is valuable and he's probably gotten more attention from his oshi than anyone else at little to no cost comparatively, but that attention is just pity and can never really be anything more. It's almost like some kind of monkey paw wish between them, Pippa gets to save someone and feel less guilt (I still don't get why she thinks she's a bad person), but she's saving someone who will never improve, and Henry gets all the attention that he wants but he's regarded as a dying houseplant more than person, so the goal of that attention will never amount to anything actually valuable.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I agree with all of this. Although,
>Henri is not (...) getting bullied because hes fat.
He should be. Remember, every time you read a Henri schizopost, put the face to his words:
View attachment 8374View attachment 8375

Henry is fat and nobody will ever have sex with him.

Imagine having bigger tits than your oshi.

Women are too kind, one day we will have properly autistic women who have no emotion towards others besides those in their own family. Then the white race shall be saved.

Also, on a slightly more serious note, not only is Pippa unknowingly playing into the sperg's desires but he's also playing into them himself. For him the attention is valuable and he's probably gotten more attention from his oshi than anyone else at little to no cost comparatively, but that attention is just pity and can never really be anything more. It's almost like some kind of monkey paw wish between them, Pippa gets to save someone and feel less guilt (I still don't get why she thinks she's a bad person), but she's saving someone who will never improve, and Henry gets all the attention that he wants but he's regarded as a dying houseplant more than person, so the goal of that attention will never amount to anything actually valuable.

I mentioned it god-knows how many pages ago but I legitimately think Pippa's so uncomfortable with the idea of being rude to a fan that she's blinded to just how much of a problem Henry is. She's mentioned on stream before that she doesn't like streamers shittalking or gossiping about their audience which in most cases would sound like generic pandering, but with how accommodating she's been to Henry I believe she's genuine with that.

I can see where the mindset comes from, hell just look over at the homeland at how many lolcow stories amount to "this person was a popular YouTuber who took their fans for granted and fell from grace", but the other extreme is just as dangerous.

I usually don't like corpo mandates but I think at this point Fishfag should step in and tell her to stop talking to him entirely - that way he can get the hint to fuck off while Pippa won't have to carry as much of the undue guilt she's feeling because she'll just be doing her job as she's told.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Well, at least the people in the replies to her replying to Henri spelled it out real nice and simple for her, hope she picks up on it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I mentioned it god-knows how many pages ago but I legitimately think Pippa's so uncomfortable with the idea of being rude to a fan that she's blinded to just how much of a problem Henry is. She's mentioned on stream before that she doesn't like streamers shittalking or gossiping about their audience which in most cases would sound like generic pandering, but with how accommodating she's been to Henry I believe she's genuine with that.

I can see where the mindset comes from, hell just look over at the homeland at how many lolcow stories amount to "this person was a popular YouTuber who took their fans for granted and fell from grace", but the other extreme is just as dangerous.

I usually don't like corpo mandates but I think at this point Fishfag should step in and tell her to stop talking to him entirely - that way he can get the hint to fuck off while Pippa won't have to carry as much of the undue guilt she's feeling because she'll just be doing her job as she's told.
Maybe, but I think it's more that Pippa has some kind of weird complex where she has often times brought up being a bad person and probably wants to make a positive impact on the world. I think I mentioned that before, but with that being said I hope she does reach the point of realizing that nothing anyone really does changes much and that whatever she's struggling with probably isn't that bad.

I kind of get where Pippa is coming from though, I know when I started doing rather well I had that phase of wanting to be good to everyone and making a positive impact. Though at some point you just realize that most people don't care about actually improving themselves, they just want to bitch about shit, and that's fine, but you have to just let them be and do your own thing.

As for the topic of creators shitting on their fans, that's true, but usually it's on their whole fanbase, and not on a specific person. That and when you do boot someone you don't want to make a big deal out of it, just remove them and don't really sperg about it, just make a generic statement if it's brought up about how you thought it was the best option.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It's like a joker batman moment. She knows the greater good would be to ignore him forever but she's just too considerate for her own good and keeps protecting him.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Nine hours later, and he replies to her once again:
1671437005133.png a

Also yet another change of PFP.
1671437021311.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom