Early Adopter
1669352577494.png
1669352734504.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Didn't he get super pissed at Pippa a while ago for being interested in learning Mandarin?
Yes, but I think he was saying his country got conquered by Pooh Bear already.

Oh no, here we go again.

Man somehow manages to fall asleep imagining himself hugging a moldy skeleton who hasn't washed in 6-8 days. Genuinely impressive.
Well he is an unwashed blob of a person, who doesn't even have the decency to imagine it being a post fixing Pippa.

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
It's not a good idea that Pippa or Lia's fanbase are giving this weirdo attention. I'm 99% sure this guy is going to shoot up a vtuber convention at some point.

Honestly as much as I hate the the fucker (and I do legitimately) since he's a dirt-poor loser who is socially and emotionally retarded I sincerely doubt that he would have the ability to do something like that let alone the means. First gunshot and he would probably piss his own pants. Also thankfully he probably never leaves his house/apartment/hovel so I don't think we have to worry about him ever showing up in the states. Also to be honest his 'devotion' to Vtubers is probably going to be a passing thing, he'll find New Thing to obsess over sooner rather than later and vanish like a fart in the wind.

The funny thing is, the unban basically gave him blanket immunity. He got banned from Pippa's channel for LESS than what he posts on the regular now.

I do feel like he's poking the bear with the CONSTANT barrage of 'u kno who else got kicked out of art school' supas. Also mustache-man's situation and Pippa's aren't really comparable, I don't even really understand what he's trying to say with that but I suppose that's to be expected.

A small supa from Henri, nine dash line expanding apparently
View attachment 6201

I want him to say that to Millie so I can hear him get his ass beat over the Internet.

USS IOWA

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1669517273824.png
Any Nijifags here? Tell your girl to hire some security.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What would your stand be nolan? Gurapony?
Stand User: Nolan Crush
Stand: Wanted Dead or Alive
Ability: Instantly noticeable in any chatroom or forum due to horrendous opsec, rallies any allies who see him, enrages and taunts all enemies until he gets banned from said place.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Stand User: Nolan Crush
Stand: Wanted Dead or Alive
Ability: Instantly noticeable in any chatroom or forum due to horrendous opsec, rallies any allies who see him, enrages and taunts all enemies until he gets banned from said place.
Stand User: Ikari Tenri
Stand: Prayers of the Intellectual
Ability: Uses hamfisted philosophy to validate deranged ramblings, any enemies nearby suffer from a decrease in mental faculties and possible insanity. Too much use will lead to getting banned for schizophrenia.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I come to this place and find that you cram all discussion of the actual streamers into one thread, so it's nearly impossible to follow just one streamer or community… but this man gets his own thread. Does that mean this guy is more interesting and unique than any of the streamers?

I"m definitely Team Henry, though. The guy is this whole hobby in pure id form; pure impulse without that pesky ego to keep that energy in check. Anyone wanting to become a streamer need only to consider the case of Henry Ikari and ask themselves, "If this man were to notice me and direct his tidal wave of autism at me and my community, would I be able to handle it?" And if the answer is yes, then they truly have the temperament to be a virtual YouTuber in the current environment. As the hammer strikes iron, so too will dragon-women and rabbit-girls be made stronger and more refined by the blunt force of Ikari's inelegant autism.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I come to this place and find that you cram all discussion of the actual streamers into one thread, so it's nearly impossible to follow just one streamer or community… but this man gets his own thread. Does that mean this guy is more interesting and unique than any of the streamers?
The single thread thing is a tradition and a good way to get exposure to vtubers you don't normally follow. Once you get a feel for the thread you know when Pippa Posting peak hours are.

Random orbiters get their one threads because they're less important so communities can be more isolated.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I wonder if she didn't realise it was a Henry post.
She didn't. In the stream she did a day after chat (I think it may have been Henry himself) informed her of that and she was surprised by that but clearly knew who he was.

Edit: Timestamp of her learning it was Henry

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I come to this place and find that you cram all discussion of the actual streamers into one thread, so it's nearly impossible to follow just one streamer or community…
The single thread thing is a tradition and a good way to get exposure to vtubers you don't normally follow.
Basically this. One may not like it, but it does force you to branch out and learn a little bit more about the people you don't follow. It can teach you about why you don't like the things that you don't like, and might help you find more that you do like.

For two examples of that: if it weren't for the one-thread format, I would only ever be in the Hololive thread, or if you go even more granular, only the IRyS and Mumei threads. Maybe I wouldn't ever realize how much I like Fauna if I were only in those 2 threads, and I definitely would not have known about Pippa and by extension, Lisa, so the one thread format is what brought THE Chuunicutie Lisa into my life.
And on the negative flip side of that; I'd never have known about the coom-baiting of nijimales, the skankiness of VShojo, or the transgender-ness of indie ENVtweeters. Granted, by my own bias, I mostly pay attention to the low-lites of said groups, but it still pays to have that knowledge so that I can have a slightly more informed take when forming my opinions.

Also, with a multi-thread format, how do you realistically deal with collabs? Do you talk about Pippa/Lisa collabs in the Phase Connect, Tsunderia, Pippa, or Lisa thread? Or does each of those threads have it's own insular community of 3 people having their own conversations with one another in their own echo chamber?

TLDR; Yeah maybe it's a little annoying to not be able to only see posts about the people you care about, but I believe the positives of the format outweigh the negatives, even for people who don't like it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Basically this. One may not like it, but it does force you to branch out and learn a little bit more about the people you don't follow. It can teach you about why you don't like the things that you don't like, and might help you find more that you do like.

For two examples of that: if it weren't for the one-thread format, I would only ever be in the Hololive thread, or if you go even more granular, only the IRyS and Mumei threads. Maybe I wouldn't ever realize how much I like Fauna if I were only in those 2 threads, and I definitely would not have known about Pippa and by extension, Lisa, so the one thread format is what brought THE Chuunicutie Lisa into my life.
And on the negative flip side of that; I'd never have known about the coom-baiting of nijimales, the skankiness of VShojo, or the transgender-ness of indie ENVtweeters. Granted, by my own bias, I mostly pay attention to the low-lites of said groups, but it still pays to have that knowledge so that I can have a slightly more informed take when forming my opinions.

Also, with a multi-thread format, how do you realistically deal with collabs? Do you talk about Pippa/Lisa collabs in the Phase Connect, Tsunderia, Pippa, or Lisa thread? Or does each of those threads have it's own insular community of 3 people having their own conversations with one another in their own echo chamber?

TLDR; Yeah maybe it's a little annoying to not be able to only see posts about the people you care about, but I believe the positives of the format outweigh the negatives, even for people who don't like it.
Having all the different vtubers in one thread also highlights interesting streams and clips from vtubers you'd never normally watch and also helps stop the threads devolving into hugboxes. There are also already spots to talk about individual vtubers that are self-contained, such as company discord channels, so having a different format is a good point of difference.

And Henri is quite, quite crazy and has written several manifestos already. He's definitely worth highlighting.

Top Bottom