"I hate women in professional positions. I hate women who are dentists, because everytime I've encountered women in these jobs, they have been dogshit. When I look for doctors online, first I filter out the women, then I take my pick from among the Koreans"Kirschey
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 41% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

Idol EN Gen 2 Premier/Debut/Digging thread

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
see the joke is her name looks like it good be pronounced differently
I am esl, you are gonna have to explain. Unless this is more of that devil Hebrew wordplay

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I am esl, you are gonna have to explain. Unless this is more of that devil Hebrew wordplay
Edited, I need to proof read my comments more often

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What a loser, Sena Bonbon made fun of my Sanalite status and I wear it like a badge of honor! If Titan is that weak he doesn't deserve a good oshi (although he does deserve to share a name with the lamest Kaiju ever)

Anyways metal girl is pretty good I sincerely hope she doesn't lean into the loli too much
Both you and @Titanosaurus need to up your game and go full total revulsion. Chuubas fear my presence. And it is glorious

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Will you just go back to Shiina already you fucking weirdo, why did you even break up with her to begin with
Break up with Shiina? NEVER! But don't worry, I took the addition Oshi perks in character creation, I can ALWAYS add another Oshi
:menhera:

cucurut

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
ah fuck she has a chuuni toggle

my weakness

Kalion

:)
1686771640416.png
She has a whole bunch of actual album covers posted around her room.
I have no idea how JewCorp is getting away with that but I have a feeling they will.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The bit of singing I've seen has me pretty convinced it's her.
just checked yeah I'm 95% sure it's her!!:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
finally a girl with actual musical taste joined a corpo and she will produce music that isn't anime garbage.:vesperhnngggg:

I swear to god head jew better not waste this girl's voice or Im gonna go final solution on all his species.:amegunl:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Gravedigger

Early Adopter
"Lorem Ipsum..." as a spell.
I don't know if this is peak laziness or peak comedy.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You have a way of making some things sound way, way weirder than going 'uwoooooooahhh she wants my cummies bros'.
See it's even more funny now because she brought up magical charging again after you all bonked me. I know what she's talk'n bout.

cucurut

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Rock & Roll AND Satanism? You know, sometimes i think Idol Corp goes a little too hard with it's Jewishness

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nigga they already started? Wtf what an odd time to debut

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
genuine, chapipi was one of the people hating discord so she did not participate in shittalk
Awwwww shucks, it's nice to see lumi have acquaintances.

Gravedigger

Early Adopter
1686771931003.png
Considering she is using a 24h clock, 09.00... is not correct. It's not morning in europe right now.
Now I wonder if all the other times are correct and I have a chance to watch the streams, or if it's unwatchable for me.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Yo she's the one singing Ado's song? If her genmates are at least half as based as her, then Jew Corp did amazing.

Top Bottom