"We should mirror our brains not the controller"Kaela Kovalskia

Idol Corp - Sniffing out the most golden and smoky controversies in the vtubing industry.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I have a chance to ask a former talent questions about Idol. I'd like to know if anyone here has suggestions or things they'd like commentary on.

Serious questions only; I'm trying to take advantage of a rare and valuable opportunity, not waste time with memes or jokes.
How much do they encourage talents to do shit behind the scenes. For example I suspect the Juna Rin thing at least started as a "bit" but was that entirely on them or is that headjew trying to draw in the whale cash?

Also details of how they act off stream are always welcome character witnesses are valuable.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I have a chance to ask a former talent questions about Idol. I'd like to know if anyone here has suggestions or things they'd like commentary on.

Serious questions only; I'm trying to take advantage of a rare and valuable opportunity, not waste time with memes or jokes.
if things were so bad, why didn't more people leave? were there more benefits to staying rater than leaving? or was the company holding more power over the talents that prevented them from leaving? and if anyone wanted to leave did they have to wait for their contract to end or could they leave the company whenever they wanted.
those are the only questions I could think of.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
View attachment 75046
They do, A-chan herself presented this graph shortly after the branch debuted.
The problem is that there are 3 "Hololives"
1. Hololive Productions, which is the Company which manages all vtubers under Cover
2. Hololive proper which is the female brand of the company
3. and Hololive JP, which is never referred to as such by the company but is obviously a division within the female brand

Dev_is is part of the first two but not the third.
Wow, didn't know beaners can do intensive research as their assbackwards culture just consists of tequila, lucha, telenovela, cocaina and donkey fucking.

Nice job.
:irysthumbsupl::shubaIapprob::gurasemperfi::nehgah:

PLEASE FUCKING SAVE ME HOLY SHIT THIS IS WAY MORE COMPLICATED THAN I THOUGHT!!! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I take that back, you are a disgrace among your wetback people.
:takoesl::takoesl::takoesl::yagooatbat:

I'm wondering how much of an unstable menhera Ky0resu actually is, and how much of our perception of that is because of Aviel shit-talking her without her being able to defend herself. She's abided by the contracts she signed, even if they were incredibly shitty, and sShe's talking to lawyers to make sure she knows her place legally before she says anything. That doesn't seem to be the actions of someone who's that unstable or menhera to me.
Rushia has 100 lawyers that are always ready for her beck and call and she's MENHERA PRIME. Ky0resu having one doesn't make her less menhera it just means she's not totally stupid.

x Hades Stamps

Doubt if they’re able to answer this, but was Avi being truthful when he said talents are free to leave with their IP instead of transfer to Brave?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rushia has 100 lawyers that are always ready for her beck and call and she's MENHERA PRIME. Ky0resu having one doesn't make her less menhera it just means she's not totally stupid.
Yeah, but the difference is that Ky0resu actually listens to her lawyer.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wow, didn't know beaners can do intensive research as their assbackwards culture just consists of tequila, lucha, telenovela, cocaina and donkey fucking.
This shouldn't be surprising considering the extensive networks of operations, logistics, and intel that the cartels operate with.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Okay so I am back on the brave grind but running into an issue and I require the greatest minds in vtuber-dom to help me solve it:
retardation.png
Should I use the first model and place everything in a single line, which is better for readability but will stretch out the image and may impact quality
or do two tiers and try to compact everything into a smaller image but sacrifice some cleanliness.

Other design suggestions are also appreciated, though you MUST use MSpaint when suggesting or I won't take you seriously.

Last edited:

JusticeDog

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

somerandomnobody

Okay so I am back on the brave grind but running into an issue and I require the greatest minds in vtuber-dom to help me solve it:
View attachment 75283
Should I use the first model and place everything in a single line, which is better for readability but will stretch out the image and may impact quality
or do two tiers and try to compact everything into a smaller image but sacrifice some cleanliness.

Other design suggestions are also appreciated, though you MUST use MSpaint when suggesting or I won't take you seriously.
Might I suggest a variation of a radial tree diagram with Brave at the center and everything spreading outwards?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Might I suggest a variation of a radial tree diagram with Brave at the center and everything spreading outwards?
Hmm, might require a complete retool of the graph I have atm but I'll consider it. The main problem is that this kind of model works best for single nodes like "Brave" ->"Lara Studio" -> "Himehina" but it doesn't work that well when you have these big blocks with tons of vtubers that are separated into different specific subsections.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Hmm, might require a complete retool of the graph I have atm but I'll consider it. The main problem is that this kind of model works best for single nodes like "Brave" ->"Lara Studio" -> "Himehina" but it doesn't work that well when you have these big blocks with tons of vtubers that are separated into different specific subsections.
There's only one way to present that kind of complex data:
2x2jm9.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Legal Mindset comments on the Idol contract he was supposed to be working on (in Pippa's stream chat, responding to her autistically asking about it the moment he raided her)

1722998952500.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Legal Mindset comments on the Idol contract he was supposed to be working on (in Pippa's stream chat, responding to her autistically asking about it the moment he raided her)

View attachment 75382
How much you want to bet the contract he was drafting was intentionally retardedly generous for talents for PR purposes as it was never actually going to be implemented?

Helkar

Tonya announces a birthday donothon which i imagine can serve as an indication of her staying post-buyout, a lot of these stretch-goals would be rather difficult for a 3view-indie to fulfull.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Tonya announces a birthday donothon which i imagine can serve as an indication of her staying post-buyout, a lot of these stretch-goals would be rather difficult for a 3view-indie to fulfull.

I mean no personal offense to her, but who is going to trust Idol's donothons at this point?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
How much you want to bet the contract he was drafting was intentionally retardedly generous for talents for PR purposes as it was never actually going to be implemented?
I don't think it was "retardedly generous", but i'd bet he wrote some stuff like guaranteed monthly payments and fair IP buyout clause.
Like, it's dumb to ask millions for character buyout even for Holo top performers. Character IP without this exact person behind it is worthless. In fact, i'd say: there more popular certain vtuber is, the less their character IP worth by itself.

JusticeDog

Kind of feels like the three new girls went in knowing this going to happen and was part of their contract all along.

Kalion

:)

Fulfill donothon goals? You mean you think Brave won't adopt the "just hope no one asks for refunds" plan?

Top Bottom