"I'm gonna have my revenge on your whole species"Ceres Fauna

Hololive 4th Fes: Our Bright Parade & Hololive Super Expo 2023

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I didn't realize how many hardhitters they saved for today. Akirose, Towa, Mio, Suisei, Marine, Okayu, Korone, Aqua, Kanata, Botan, Nene, Moona, Calli, Gura, Bae, Irys. I might lose my voice today.
I'm probably over thinking it but because of Suisei crashing Day 1, it's in the back of my mind on whether or not we'll get more. Then again it's Suisei and she does comet things lol

"They split Mumei up from the rest of CouncilRyS!" Bitch you thought! Can't decide if I expect it or not yet but the idea is just there nagging at me.
I might lean more towards such a visit if we don't get any watch alongs confirmed soon. Myth was split up enough that I think they're probably not up to anything, Mumei being the only one separate makes me think it was an excuse to hold back the other girls 3D debuts and have her join something on Day 2.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm probably over thinking it but because of Suisei crashing Day 1, it's in the back of my mind on whether or not we'll get more. Then again it's Suisei and she does comet things lol

"They split Mumei up from the rest of CouncilRyS!" Bitch you thought! Can't decide if I expect it or not yet but the idea is just there nagging at me.
I might lean more towards such a visit if we don't get any watch alongs confirmed soon. Myth was split up enough that I think they're probably not up to anything, Mumei being the only one separate makes me think it was an excuse to hold back the other girls 3D debuts and have her join something on Day 2.
I'm beginning to think the only reason Moom was separated is so they could match surprise comet with surprise owl fingers crossed

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Somewhat interesting little 'behind the scenes' view of the program used to display their models at 7:24 of that vid
Those buttons have been leaked many times by many members. There was a period where IRyS was screwing it up nearly every stream for a couple weeks where it got to the point that she was like, "Eh, no one really cares anymore, right?" Kiara's is maybe the most 'full-screen' leak I've seen of it though?

*Mumei special appearance and another special guest cameo to fully perform 'Rise'. 🌈
(Gotta do it like Gavis; the way he always gets those perfectly timed moments is just by pretending to be confident all the time, then when something happens you remember that one perfect prediction and forget about all the times where nothing happened. If that actually happened I'd look like a genius.)

Edit: Oh yeah, and I checked out Mumei's Free Chat earlier, thiis is in the description: "Please feel free to use this to cheer and discuss Holofes! There will be a pre-recorded message from me later, not a stream!", and she mentioned in chat (it's scrolled off now, I know it's possible to get it back somehow, but that 'somehow' is not holodex) that she was sick. So I would most definitely not expect her to show up in any watchalongs.
Also she just hit 800k subscribers.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Those buttons have been leaked many times by many members. There was a period where IRyS was screwing it up nearly every stream for a couple weeks where it got to the point that she was like, "Eh, no one really cares anymore, right?" Kiara's is maybe the most 'full-screen' leak I've seen of it though?

*Mumei special appearance and another special guest cameo to fully perform 'Rise'. 🌈
(Gotta do it like Gavis; the way he always gets those perfectly timed moments is just by pretending to be confident all the time, then when something happens you remember that one perfect prediction and forget about all the times where nothing happened. If that actually happened I'd look like a genius.)
Not gonna lie, the most schizo part of my hopeful brain has been rainbowing something like that too. I figured I would reign it in a bit and removed it from my post lmao

At least a bit of a reference if nothing else. I don't blame Cover for not bringing Sana up much anymore since it doesn't really do anything for them but it would still be nice.
Personally I was leaning toward CouncilRyS having convinced Cover to let them do Astrogirl or something for maximum feels punching.
Rise with a tag in would make a lot more sense though.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So I take it Deco starts at 10pm pst leading right into 2nd stage at midnight? 2am I meant

Nevermind I'm dumb it's 9pm and 2am

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Edit:
Scrap that I was wrong the spwn page confused me but the waiting room for the free part is up for today

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Just a follow-up to this, but I went back and checked. Bae said "past Lives" not "past life". As in past live performances. La+ is like 20 and her only past life stuff involving dancing would be shit from high school
Ah ok, that sounds right then. Gonna blame it on the upside-down nature of her vocabulary.

Nene today, you are not ready for this...
I didn't realize how many hardhitters they saved for today. Akirose, Towa, Mio, Suisei, Marine, Okayu, Korone, Aqua, Kanata, Botan, Nene, Moona, Calli, Gura, Bae, Irys. I might lose my voice today.
Nevermind the potential blockbuster pairings we could get, or as Ollichama showed us, completely out of left field pairings.

So I take it Deco starts at 10pm pst leading right into 2nd stage at midnight?
From @TheRratC's post - Holo*27 starts at 9pm PDT

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Somewhat interesting little 'behind the scenes' view of the program used to display their models at 7:24 of that vid
Surprised she didn't cut it but yeah, I think that's how most vtuber control their models. When you see someone being expressive like Miko it's an impressive bit of multitasking.

Psyched for Deco*27 but sad about the overlap with the stars. I just like watching everything live

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I like how seemingly simplistic it is, they also changed the UI icons on the left, they used to be nondescript emoticons but now they seem to have custom ones with the bottom one being sora's hairpin. Which is a cute detail considering this is a behind-the-scenes thing and they have no need to make it pretty if nobody but their own is gonna see it.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Anyone have a vod link to the pirated concert? I wanted to see Ollie's solo song since I missed it last night.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
On Mumei (or Ollie with Holoro, for that matter) showing up on day 2, I would definitly not count on it. Suisei and Shiraken are a much bigger deal, so it makes more sense for them. Plus it is one thing for Suisei to show up in all three concerts, another to expect Ollie and Mumei in all three (they are both in Holo*27, too). Both girls are great, but Suisei's popularity is on another level.

Not gonna lie, the most schizo part of my hopeful brain has been rainbowing something like that too. I figured I would reign it in a bit and removed it from my post lmao

At least a bit of a reference if nothing else. I don't blame Cover for not bringing Sana up much anymore since it doesn't really do anything for them but it would still be nice.
Personally I was leaning toward CouncilRyS having convinced Cover to let them do Astrogirl or something for maximum feels punching.
Rise with a tag in would make a lot more sense though.
There's no way they would sing Astrogirl at 4th Fes. If they did it, it would be at their own 3D showcase collab or one of the girls would do it during their solo showcase. Sana was my oshi, but people need to move on from expecting them to honor her at every major event. These are about the idols that are currently there, not ones that have long-since left.

Anyone have a vod link to the pirated concert? I wanted to see Ollie's solo song since I missed it last night.
A link to the torrent is in the first post of this thread.

Edit: Axel, Hakka, and Flayon doing a Super Expo walkthrough starting in a few minutes, then the EN girls have their big collab after that on the main channel.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
A link to the torrent is in the first post of this thread.
that'd be nice if my computer could open or access torrents

but I tried and it can't. Got anything else?

Fourth #

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
On Mumei (or Ollie with Holoro, for that matter) showing up on day 2, I would definitly not count on it. Suisei and Shiraken are a much bigger deal, so it makes more sense for them. Plus it is one thing for Suisei to show up in all three concerts, another to expect Ollie and Mumei in all three (they are both in Holo*27, too). Both girls are great, but Suisei's popularity is on another level.
For me, it's more about being fair to the paying viewers, "So Day 1 viewers got an extra guest, what about us Day 2 viewers?". If it is too much to expect from non-JP girls, maybe Polka can be the surprise guest? Since everyone in NePoLaBo will be on Day 2 besides her.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't think anyone is gonna be doing a watchalong in English for Holo*27 right now, unfortunately, from what I can tell. There is one hosted by A-chan with "special guests" that are unannounced as of now and will be in Japanese. That will be on the main channel.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Tempus walking tour starting:

I just saw a guy dressed up as a nekko but couldn't screenshot it, husband sleeper agents have been activated!
Their manager actually took the fucking time to dress up as a gorilla just for the meme.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Screenshot - 2023-03-18T221207.142.png
this is... confusing and bizarre, LMAO

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I just saw a guy dressed up as a nekko but couldn't screenshot it, husband sleeper agents have been activated!
Wonder what the deal is with the EN stars official channel not doing this live stream.

Polkas surprised eyes never fail to make me laugh

Top Bottom