"I've lost count of the amount of times I had to sit and listen to the people in charge at my old job [vReverie] talk shit and gossip about my friends like it was high school and then tell me I was the 'easiest to deal with' because I stopped fighting for my passions like 6 months in"Nyanami Ruru

Hololive 4th Fes: Our Bright Parade & Hololive Super Expo 2023

Not-Username

The problem with her performance imo is how she never utilized the crowd she's too focused on singing/dancing.
She pointed that out. Apparently she couldn't due to the pacing and missing knowledge of the song.
She admits that it wasn't the best choice, but it went worse than she expected

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She pointed that out. Apparently she couldn't due to the pacing and missing knowledge of the song.
She admits that it wasn't the best choice, but it went worse than she expected
I think DO U would be much better for the EN live. Not sure how popular KPop is in Japan and it is definitely more a KPopy song. It was a great performance, but Hi no Tori had more crowd impact, even when they couldn't yell last year. Hope she does not beat herself up over it too much.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Do u really feels lije a song that fucking britney spears couldve sing in 2005 imo

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I think DO U would be much better for the EN live. Not sure how popular KPop is in Japan and it is definitely more a KPopy song. It was a great performance, but Hi no Tori had more crowd impact, even when they couldn't yell last year. Hope she does not beat herself up over it too much.
I remember Kiara saying that she chose Hi no Tori last year cus it has a familiar style and beat to Japanese audiences. I agree that Do U makes more sense to a US audience, it feels very kpop-ish which is more popular worldwide nowadays.

Anyhow I saw one torrent for Day 1 on Nyaa.si, can't vouch for it yet but poorfags can start looking at your sites of choice.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
4th Fes torrent is now up on Nyaa:

Screenshot 2023-03-18 at 14-34-02 hololive Nyaa.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Any idea who gonna have a watch along for day2? Ollie i imagine? I would love for mumei to have a one

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Christ I didn't even realize I approved this thread. This week has been absurd.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Christ I didn't even realize I approved this thread. This week has been absurd.
You have to approve threads? I just posted it without asking.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Any idea who gonna have a watch along for day2? Ollie i imagine? I would love for mumei to have a one
Quick look at Holodex says that only Ollie and Aruran are doing one so far. There might be some last minute waiting rooms set up later though.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
ayo if someone finds a place where I can watch the second day elsewhere can you tell me? I don't want to put myself through the hell that is Discord again, and all my attempts to find other places to watch it were futile.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nene today, you are not ready for this...

Not-Username

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm not sure, but at a GUESS

I would think Kiara planned to unless she's kind of down over her day 1. (Which is possible, she's doing a LOT better these days but still has some self esteem issues prone to beating herself up if things aren't up to her standards.) I'd be SHOCKED if she was going to pass up reacting to Reine's debut and Pekora's day.
Ina and Watson are possible, and if they three of them grouped then Kiara would be able to keep it from being too quiet and awkward.
Mumei's been pretty iffy on how well she's doing so I'm hesistant to expect that.

So far however I don't think we can safely assume anyone will except Ollie.
ID Gen 3 might have someone or do another group watch along since they have nobody in show.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Just watched Day 1

@na_shi_en.jpg

wew, lads

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I didn't realize how many hardhitters they saved for today. Akirose, Towa, Mio, Suisei, Marine, Okayu, Korone, Aqua, Kanata, Botan, Nene, Moona, Calli, Gura, Bae, Irys. I might lose my voice today.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Kiara on a self flagellation trip in her recap

Interesting to hear her criticism to "do u".
I kinda agree that, aside from the dancing, it was one of the weaker songs day1

The problem with her performance imo is how she never utilized the crowd she's too focused on singing/dancing.
It's not a great MV song and could be a great concert song if she tweaks it. Kiara being hard on herself is OK, she's Austrian. Looking forward to her learning and getting the audience involved next time. She got a JP clip of this talk

Overall, the mixing got better over time, Chaama's Buta felt like the music was too loud but also her English doesn't pop. The live band was great and the shots from behind the talents were amazing.

akaaoi

Top Bottom