"I used to dip pizza into like coca-cola"Amelia Watson

Hololive 4th Fes: Our Bright Parade & Hololive Super Expo 2023

Alchemyth

Curious about what Hololive City is. Could be a permanent venue, could be a VR or Holoearth thing. Either way, take me there and give me Shishiron hag power and Shuba hugs.

Hopefully both concerts will be streamed though. As much as I love the girls, intentionally going to LA for any reason is the same as suicide.
A private HoloCommune, where the only technology you see is a single screen with your oshi encouraging you to work the fields to earn money for Cover.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Same tomorrow is gonna kill me all my oshis other than Moom
Kronii, Calli, Gura, Bae, OkaKoro, IRyS and that's just off the top of my head
My death knell tomorrow will be Fauna, I will be a mess.

"It's after a concert like that... that I have to go to an Idol meeting" - Bae 2023

I might actually skip the Holo*27 concert to not fuck my sleep schedule lol
Stocking up on energy drinks, gonna be a long night in 16hrs.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
When is that one pacific time? I might go nocturnal for it and sleep sometime again today before it
10PM Pacific I think.

Not-Username

bae created her own choreo for her solo...

all that talk about "pre recorded"....i know its possible. But i get less and less energy indicating it is prerecorded.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

all that talk about "pre recorded"....i know its possible. But i get less and less energy indicating it is prerecorded.
Hip hop rrat PLEASE GIVE ME

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Bae roasting Mumei for being nervous and then killing it
Kobo cheering for her mom

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Alright, gentlemen, it's been real, but Imma go pass out.

08a.gif

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Before I also crash, have some more feels.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

It's possibly recorded earlier that day, or it's all kayfabe. You could see the quality in the show shift from more HD when they were singing to lower rez when they switched to the talking bits, which I'm sure actually were live.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
For the ones who had bae's watch along in the background any idea when the show begins on her stream?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Don't know the timestamp, but she starts a timer during the countdown of the concert stream. So if you skip around in her stream until you see her timer ticking, you should be able to find where you are.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Before I also crash, have some more feels.

What's funny about this is, it reminded me that someone on the main thread half (?) jokingly said that a manager is posting for her. The only tweet from Gura this morning is the holoenconnect info after the show. (no other tweets of support) Interesting indeed.

For the ones who had bae's watch along in the background any idea when the show begins on her stream?
Don't know the timestamp, but she starts a timer during the countdown of the concert stream. So if you skip around in her stream until you see her timer ticking, you should be able to find where you are.
She fumbled around a bit when the show started, but she says the name of the talents out loud as they appeared on screen at the beginning; it should be easy to sync up to.

this shit

fuck it

Alchemyth

Not-Username

Kiara on a self flagellation trip in her recap

Interesting to hear her criticism to "do u".
I kinda agree that, aside from the dancing, it was one of the weaker songs day1

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yo, did Bae just talk about PL??

Edit: La+'s model really is small compared to the others
Just a follow-up to this, but I went back and checked. Bae said "past Lives" not "past life". As in past live performances. La+ is like 20 and her only past life stuff involving dancing would be shit from high school

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Do U had a pretty...weird arrangement where it was mega hype for the chorus and was then just super flat for the rest of it.

PekoWick

Do U had a pretty...weird arrangement where it was mega hype for the chorus and was then just super flat for the rest of it.
The problem with her performance imo is how she never utilized the crowd she's too focused on singing/dancing.

Top Bottom