" - le retard de Vox Akuma -"Nijisanji notice about Vox being late in French

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I'm probably gonna be done with Vtubers, at least for the time being. Not interested in anyone in HoloEN (Shiori is still a waste of a good design, fight me), Vshojo, or indies, and the only corpo who's got people I like is inept enough to let Pomu of all people go. If any of the aforementioned manage to find someone I like (unlikely if they haven't done so in the last three years), or Niji somehow gets their shit together (lol), cool. If anyone knows any edgy (chuuni/what you'd expect from Shiori's design kind of edgy, not the Pippa kind) indies, let me know and I'll give them a look. For now, though, I'm just tired. :painpeko:
You lasted longer than Scuddle
Good Night and Sweet dreams :D

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Exactly. I'm not sure how many people remember, but those were NijiEN numbers pre-Luxiem. They absolutely were much weaker before the boys showed up.

She's up to 1,600~ now, fluctuating.

That's without chink fujoshis.. although there are ghost menheras on-screen right now.

niggaphil

Exactly. I'm not sure how many people remember, but those were NijiEN numbers pre-Luxiem. They absolutely were much weaker before the boys showed up.
Yeah, the niji girls ccv had improved a lot after Luxiem debut, but they shitted by the Nijisisters a lot as well

They believed the talents collab with Luxiem to pump their ccv.

Since then, the girls faced a lot harrassment from the fujoshi.

Now the Niji sisters dancing on the Pomu's grave because how dare she collab with Luca all these times

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
If she's out $15,000 USD, I don't think it's a sign she's going indie.

It's just that she's out $15,000 USD and now needs to scramble to recover from Yamanbasanji Shadow Realming her MV and whatever windfall she was counting on to recoup some of the cost.

Emotes (commissioned art) is probably relatively stress-free, and might be the best she can do following attempted an hero. At least she can bank on her name, with the Niggji situation looking uncertain at best while she tries to get her feet under her and figures out what direction she's going.
Yeah, I'm more taking into consideration her current connections (especially those made as Selen) that going indie honestly wouldn't be too bad for her compared to many who may transition.
I would like to preface this by stating I think vShojo is the most likely landing spot for Pomu in the future. But as Security said, Phase is starting to hit its stride and in the next year might be hitting some real powerhouse numbers. And this is especially when you compare it to the one stat that no one has brought up yet - that by AnyColors's own numbers NijisanjiEN is down 35 fucking percent the last year.

I would love to know the breakdown of those numbers on a country by country basis, but honestly it's not needed. Just look at the reaction to the latest 2-3 waves of Niji talent and the drop-off in excitement, initial views, sustained CCV, and donations/income has dropped off a goddamn cliff. At this point they need to fix something major and NOW, or that entire branch will implode. Though honestly, I'm not sure they entirely care considering the narrative that was presented to us via the Niji ID debacle - namely that Niji seems to value the JP home branch overwhelmingly and oppressively over any of the other branches.
I mean, it also doesn't help the generalized community literally takes every opportunity to shit on Nijisanji and community perception/word of mouth is a very powerful thing in terms of secondary marketing. Then you have an insane uptick in people who troll around that intermingle between communities that even the JP are kind of like "nah." And you have artists who love the shit out of NIji and NijiEN wanting to wash their hands of it because of all the drama people cause. There's nothing Niji can do as the community is far louder than a notification from a PR person will ever get across. Niji PR could literally show you video and images of them wining and dining and signing contracts with the En Livers for whatever they want and I guarantee people will still actively shit on them. It's unfortunately a lost cause when it comes to the audience.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Its almost like they are mad their oshi's will go to a place that makes them happier. So much for crying that they support the talents not the company.
so your saying unicorn behavior. "fuck what makes them happy what about me"
Her Mama is not taking the news well

that second tweet radiates with determination and it frightens me.
We're on a discussion board where we gossip about the daily lives, activities, and interactions of groups of girls.

Everyone on this forum is a woman until proven otherwise.
counterpoint tits or GTFO.
I enjoyed bullying him and him getting pissed off and ranting off on long tangents about how we were wrong and he was totally right, fun dude to mess with. This Shit showed promise but then I had to go and murder him before his prime, sometimes I'm just too good at killing off faggots I guess.
maybe im a sentimental fuck but ill still miss him despite the abuse we hurled he stuck around and that is something ill appreciate in most anyone even if he could be a sped about it.
Alright, check it out. I'm a dyed-in-the-wool phase fanboy. I love these menhera bitches the way that I love air: I will die in two minutes without them. That being said?

There is no way in fucking hell that Pomu and Selen are going to wind up in Phase Connect. There is a non-zero in the sense that there's a non-zero chance of someone riding a seat-less motorcycle through an exploding razor-blade factory and coming out unscathed on the other end. Yes, it's possible but it's extremely unlikely. The most likely Nijisanji pickup for phase is not Selen Tatsuki or Pomu Rainpuff but Zaion Lanza AKA Sayu Synchronicity. I would be fucking ecstatic if Pomu and Selen washed up on their shores. I would thin that it's the greatest thing ever.

It's not going to happen. IN terms of influence and subscriber count, Selen and Pomu make Phase Connect's golden girl look like a dumpster diving bitch. Pippa looms large above Phase but can't hold a candle to anyone who's been in Niji or holo for a minute. If they were to experience a moment of beatific charity and deign to join Phase as Invaders, they would be taking it upon themselves to sacrifice their audience for a tiny ass Canadian company that's generated a lot of buzz but only a little sub count beyond their reach.

They would have to do that while ignoring that their old friends Mysta and Nina are over in Vshojo having the time of their fucking lives with Geega, Not!Pikamee and whoever the hell else washed up on their shores. Watch Vshojo for Selen and Pomu and you know what? If Gunrun will give them a home? Then god bless his autistic, lewdtiuber slinging ass!
counterpoint. they don't need pomu to look like dumpster diving bitches infact some of them are proud of it.

that being said evne though Pomu is definitly going Vsho I could see Selen winding up anywhere she has friends in Vsho she would fit well in hololive (and mumei is someone who she planned to get in with) if shes tired of corpobullshit she might prefer a smaller corpo like phase or idol. don't ask me about odds but they all sound reasonable options to me.
It's okay, there was a Hololive talk for like 2 pages on this very thread, you know the Pomu from nijisanji graduation thread. :ironmousekek:
almost like thinking about where they will end up is a natual discussion point in a graduation thread.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Niji PR could literally show you video and images of them wining and dining and signing contracts with the En Livers for whatever they want
Now this is just implausible.
:SelenHAHAhere:

I mean, it also doesn't help the generalized community literally takes every opportunity to shit on Nijisanji and community perception/word of mouth is a very powerful thing in terms of secondary marketing. Then you have an insane uptick in people who troll around that intermingle between communities that even the JP are kind of like "nah." And you have artists who love the shit out of NIji and NijiEN wanting to wash their hands of it because of all the drama people cause. There's nothing Niji can do as the community is far louder than a notification from a PR person will ever get across. Niji PR could literally show you video and images of them wining and dining and signing contracts with the En Livers for whatever they want and I guarantee people will still actively shit on them. It's unfortunately a lost cause when it comes to the audience.
There's drama all over for everyone though. Niji in particular has certain uh.. "unique" features about it's fanbase. Particularly EN. Niji hasn't done itself any favors either. No one forced them to make the fucking pettiest termination notice ever seen with Zaion. They're shit on because it has come to this point. Mind you here they were seemingly in a good place two years ago. No one made them fuck up and shit themselves except them.

As for artists, I don't know what to tell you man. There's a lot of fucking pronouns and fujos I'm seeing. Considering the types of terminally online retards the EN boys attracted, the fact there weren't any stalking/attempted rapes or murders probably means endless drama was actually a better outcome scenario.

The closest analog I can think of for Holo would be those lesbians that have some kind of tard circle over Council and they hate IRyS I guess (suspected they're troons.. but yeah I have no fucking idea). There's drama every fucking day dude. Niji isn't unique in this regard. They get singled out because they just cannot stop producing Ls. They choose to produce those Ls, even. Even sitting down, if you told me they sat on their balls, I'd believe you. When Holo's latest L is apparently the Bae MV release postponement, Selen attempting to an hero comboing right into Pomu ejecting is.. like, really nigga? The Bae stuff isn't even a footnote at this point. lol

GDHgOX-XYAABASN.png

Niji sowed. Niji is now reaping. Randos on the Internet, /vt/, and Twatter trolling isn't going to do shit when it comes to Niji continuing to find ways to sit on their balls. Hololive had this period in 2022; they bounced back strong. Niji does not appear to be bouncing back because of decisions made internally. If the fuckup is amplified, k? Every entity that has fucked up either had to improve and regain respectability or just continue doubling down. Holo chose the former, Niji seems to be pursuing the latter.

There's blood in the water, getting mad at the sharks is silly. Niji needs to stop bleeding and eventually the sharks will disperse as the next drama happens somewhere. Ain't complicated.

This kinda gives me "Nijisanji a good boy who dindu nuffin!" vibes. I get it. You really like Niji. I like some Nijis too. I'm not going to be the Hololive Defense force when Holo fucks up. Don't be the Niji Defense Force when they continue to keep fucking up. Stop excusing everything they choose to do. The effects of Twatter drama, /vt/ drama, VTA drama doesn't mean shit if Holo, Niji, Phase, Brave Group (VSPO, V4Mirai, etc.), idol, Project F, AikoAIR, VReverie, WACTOR, etc. refuse to stop fueling it with their incompetence. Holo and Phase are doing better. Then there's everyone else..

We break eachother's balls here; Mikos and Haha Dragon reacts and move on. Every single one of you taking this like a deep, mortal blow and existential crisis needs 1,000 kg. of touchable grass and to sit and think about this in a less emotional state. Niji is the one inflicting these Ls on themselves. Thankfully none of the talents have graduated IRL, so they can and almost certainly will reappear elsewhere in some form. Just have faith that they know what is best for them and support them; even if they all congregate in vShowhole.. so what? There's no Yamanbasanji management to fuck things up if every one except that tranny Yugo is there. They can have good times, like they did in the golden days.

:annoyedpippa:

The fact I had to effortpost on this shit is shameful. Not for me. For everyone dinduing over Niji's self-inflicted Ls.

The fuck? I just wanted to make snarky comments and shitpost. Fucking Yamanbas.

Kill yourselves.

In real life.

Calm your asses down by looking at Chadstream Sam and listening to a great remix.

Last edited:

Bronze

Maybe I'm looping a bit, but I believe its possible for phase to get A talent, not the biggest ones but someone, from NijiEN If timing is good enough for both parties. Whether they would want to is a different matter. E:In short term, maybe they can get big names in future
They will(in fact they probably are) definitely lose candidates to phase if this continues, as Vshojo doesn't have auditions and HL can only debut so many talents. Same for VSPO, but we don't know what they will do yet so cant speak for them, other than possible Selen debut.

This thread is essentially Nijisanji L collection at this point.

E:I'll just add that Pomu in Vshojo also is fine for phase, as they can collab with her there just fine. Not as good as having her, but that aint happening and its the next best thing.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Maybe I'm looping a bit, but I believe its possible for phase to get A talent, not the biggest ones but someone, from NijiEN If timing is good enough for both parties. Whether they would want to is a different matter. E:In short term, maybe they can get big names years later.
They will(in fact they probably are) definitely lose candidates to phase if this continues, as Vshojo doesn't have auditions and HL can only debut so many talents. Same for VSPO, but we don't know what they will do yet so cant speak for them, other than possible Selen debut.

This thread is essentially Nijisanji L collection at this point.

E:I'll just add that Pomu in Vshojo also is fine for phase, as they can collab with her there just fine. Not as good as having her, but that aint happening and its the next best thing.
If enough talents leave Niji, some will inevitably end up at Phase (and Idol, for that matter). Not all of them will want to go to Hololive or Vshojo (nor do I think they would want every talent), and I think the very minimal restrictions at Phase and Idol would be a breath of fresh air to some talents. I'd also imagine some groups within Niji would not want to be together if they could help it.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Yeah, I'm more taking into consideration her current connections (especially those made as Selen) that going indie honestly wouldn't be too bad for her compared to many who may transition.

It helps to have names and people that criticize without pressure:
-EN: Dimitri Jap (previously Omega) and Kiara,Irys,Calli(maybe sometimes she talks about Universal but there are times she for sure its talking about Holo),Ame and Kronii talk about what they can or cant do
ID: Doesnt has a clear name(they call their managers maID) but you can hear Moona complain a lot
JP: In the Cover notes there a lot of names,the other year they held awards who showed the names of the people that work in the JP Branch then you have the likes of Suisei and Mio that talk a lot about managment
I dont watch Homos to say who are their Managers or who criticizes managment there but i am pretty sure the fans complains exist for a reason

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

hylic

I find the Phase shilling in this thread (and other places) to be annoying given that phase has nothing to offer to someone like Pomu who cares a lot about idol style stuff.

Bronze

I find the Phase shilling in this thread (and other places) to be annoying given that phase has nothing to offer to someone like Pomu who cares a lot about idol style stuff.
Vshojo also didnt until this summer. And still not the biggest reason she'll be there. There is only one idol company and its Hololive.
E: In fact i would argue they still dont. They simply can have their own concert, while phase attends events for that.

Last edited:

hylic

Vshojo also didnt until this summer. And still not the biggest reason she'll be there. There is only one idol company and its Hololive. You can sing in phase as much as you can in vshojo
Vshojo had their first 3D stage almost 2 years ago and has been running digital and IRL events for even longer. They have built up infrastructure for this over a long period of time that is mainly being utilized by Kson and Nazuna (PBUH) at the moment.

You can sing anywhere but Phase is objectively not an idol company.

Not-Username

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Vshojo had their first 3D stage almost 2 years ago and has been running digital and IRL events for even longer. They have built up infrastructure for this over a long period of time that is mainly being utilized by Kson and Nazuna (PBUH) at the moment.

are you talking about VILLS?
Also no offense but that 3D doesnt look that great

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Phase has dabbled with some 3d models and an AR apperance with Pippa, in collaboration with a bespoke 3D/AR company though
They also recently opened an official music unit

Id agree that Phase wouldnt be a good fit yet for any high tier ex big corpo talent but Phase could pivot into idolshit someday

Bronze

If being idol is her main goal, she should audition for Holo, maybe some big Idol focused JP corp before anything else. Holo will probably stick to its own plan and may not take her and Vshojo has extra benefits for her. Because to be brutally honest, Nazuna and Kson are ex-holo, and rest are currently as much of an idol as Pippa is(Except ironmouse, Ill exclude her due to her sickness). Great songs, good singers, but not idols yet.
E: Also, i think the discussion isnt about Pomu in phase anymore, its more about NijiEN talents in phase in general, which Idol stuff isnt always that important

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Funny thing is now that I think about it is that there's another player in the international game who's been very aggressive lately that hasn't been mentioned yet and it's Brave. They're going with the idol/performer route with V4Mirai by the looks of it and as mentioned a few pages ago, Kou is a Pomudachi.

Itll be a huge curveball if she ends up there just like her graduation announcement.

:whatastory:

VTuberThrow

Agreed. Pomu is large enough to get into VShojo which offers pretty much all the freedom somebody like Pomu would get in Phase but with more financial backing and more friends. I'd personally like her to get into Holo because she seems like a perfect fit given her penchant for being an idol and she'd probably get more opportunities for large concerts and such there, but I imagine she might not want to deal with JP bureaucracy/management again.

Limkin

I would love to know the breakdown of those numbers on a country by country basis, but honestly it's not needed. Just look at the reaction to the latest 2-3 waves of Niji talent and the drop-off in excitement, initial views, sustained CCV, and donations/income has dropped off a goddamn cliff. At this point they need to fix something major and NOW, or that entire branch will implode. Though honestly, I'm not sure they entirely care considering the narrative that was presented to us via the Niji ID debacle - namely that Niji seems to value the JP home branch overwhelmingly and oppressively over any of the other branches.
Their official stance is - EN viewership comes from JP fans, and their strategy to fix low numbers is to release incresingly high amount of people who speak JP to get them back. I wish I was high as a kite before typing it but no, this is what they say is the problem and the solution. Taking it at face value - they gave up on EN market a year ago at the very least, have no hopes at gaining a foothold in it anymore and are looking for ways to integrate it

Top Bottom