"I'm Pomu"Pomu Rainpuff

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

UberSoldat

Look at all speaking with certainty that Selen's leaving, gonna look real awkward if she stays (a stupid decision but her decision nonetheless) :smugselen:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
The issue is you are only looking at the biggest one. Other than Pippa they all have very shit CCV and all far far below NijiEN.

The December numbers beg to differ:

Even ignoring the Gen 3 numbers for the moment, Tenma and Lia are doing better than the likes of Reimu, Finana, and Scarle. Panko and Shiina are also being competitive, and you have others in Phase not too far off. NijiEN really isn't what it used to be.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy has also eclipsed Niji members on a couple occasions.

Some would fare even better if their timeslots were better but then again that might cut into other PC members more than say overlap would affect Niji

Oh yeah we are talking about Phase again for practically no reason

:pippaseethe;

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It's okay, there was a Hololive talk for like 2 pages on this very thread, you know the Pomu from nijisanji graduation thread. :ironmousekek:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
She was actually Pomura this whole time bros...

Unironically the holofans cheering this shit on for a year kind of made their own bed to lie in when that sort of stuff starts happening. Did you guys seriously believe Phase Connect or some other small corporate was going to fill the vacuum that NijiEN will leave behind? How much copium are you guys on lmao. Niji's audience isn't quite the the hard-core idol-otakus like Hololive. Most of NijiEN's fans are either disenfranchised Hololive fans or some brand of normie/"ironic" weeb. The vacuum will be filled by an agency with that sort of reputation like Vshojo.
As a big unity-fag; The time for Unity ended in late 2022. You get to reap what you've sown now.

I might be wrong but I remember Pomu accidently slipping that Finana "wasn't planning on graduating this year" or something in her stream today.
Pomu, Selen, Nina, Mika, and the IDs sans the True and Honest Man deserve only the best. They deserve Fancy Feast Holo/Phase/even vShowhole post-Nyanners. Even Zentroonya is relatively inoffensive these days, with Sloot and her refusal to inform us about the finances being the only real lingering black mark. There's genderspecial/sex-positive brainrot shit from Melody, but it's (seemingly) not shoved in one's face every moment.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if we want to avoid a monolithic dominance of the West/EN vtubing sphere.. then one of these other corpos need to step up. Yamanbasanji is very clearly not up to the task of competing outside of Japan, for whatever reason. Don't blame everyone cheering the dumpster fire on for it; Riku's Yacht Corporation did this to themselves. They've even told you this. Your anger and frustration is misplaced. We don't blame you for being sad about it nigga, but c'mon.

Even ignoring the Gen 3 numbers for the moment, Tenma and Lia are doing better than the likes of Reimu, Finana, and Scarle. Panko and Shiina are also being competitive, and you have others in Phase not too far off. NijiEN really isn't what it used to be.
Dizzy has also eclipsed Niji members on a couple occasions.

Some would fare even better if their timeslots were better but then again that might cut into other PC members more than say overlap would affect Niji

:pippaseethe;
Phase punches well above their weight, especially Pippa in extraordinarily retarded degrees. They're stable and doing well in a saturated market, have an identity that has earned them a ride-and-die fanbase that maybe only Hololive/Niji JP could boast, and seem to be taking a long-term approach versus slapdash short-term profiteering above all.

idol kinda seems to have some smoke around it right now with the Brave Group partnership and all their talents suddenly becoming active on PLs again. So that situation doesn't seem stable, and that is likely to be undesirable.

The only glaring chink (lol) in Phase's armor is the JP branch, and that's really an issue that they've been trying to crack for awhile. Yet all three of them are still here going into Year 3 and just need an opportunity and viral moment to intersect for them. Since it looks like there's new incoming JP members, that moment might be coming this year. Michiru's English comprehension is surprisingly good; if she had more confidence she'd probably make Tenma-like growth in the language. Nasa has servicable English and is just wonderful (and is a survivor of a virtual host project under Yamanbasanji in the past). Iori's kind of a Leaf version of Anya (Holo ID); massive fujo and yuri brainrot.

I don't see how Niji EN survives beyond being a pump-and-dump scheme for 2-view literal who?s to grow fanbases going forward into 2025. Everything they're doing is backfiring and seems to have peaked positively long ago. The seeming indifference (or is it malicious incompetence?) Niji management has towards the situation only exacerbates the issue as they look to be bleeding out. If they shit out another generation in the next month, that might as well be the death knell, even without Selen mercifully escaping that hellworld and graduating to a better group/indie career.

If they get folded into the global Niji mass, that's probably it for them outside of Korea (?) and Japan.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Pomu, Selen, Nina, Mika, and the IDs sans the True and Honest Man deserve only the best. They deserve Fancy Feast Holo/Phase/even vShowhole post-Nyanners. Even Zentroonya is relatively inoffensive these days, with Sloot and her refusal to inform us about the finances being the only real lingering black mark. There's genderspecial/sex-positive brainrot shit from Melody, but it's (seemingly) not shoved in one's face every moment.

Phase punches well above their weight, especially Pippa in extraordinarily retarded degrees. They're stable and doing well in a saturated market, have an identity that has earned them a ride-and-die fanbase that maybe only Hololive/Niji JP could boast, and seem to be taking a long-term approach versus slapdash short-term profiteering above all.

The only glaring chink (lol) in Phase's armor is the JP branch, and that's really an issue that they've been trying to crack for awhile. Yet all three of them are still here going into Year 3 and just need an opportunity and viral moment to intersect for them. Since it looks like there's new incoming JP members, that moment might be coming this year. Michiru's English comprehension is surprisingly good; if she had more confidence she'd probably make Tenma-like growth in the language. Nasa has servicable English and is just wonderful (and is a survivor of a virtual host project under Yamanbasanji in the past). Iori's kind of a Leaf version of Anya (Holo ID); massive fujo and yuri brainrot.

I don't see how Niji EN survives beyond being a pump-and-dump scheme for 2-view literal who?s to grow fanbases going forward into 2025. Everything they're doing is backfiring and seems to have peaked positively long ago. The seeming indifference (or is it malicious incompetence?) Niji management has towards the situation only exacerbates the issue as they look to be bleeding out.

If they get folded into the global Niji mass, that's probably it for them outside of Korea (?) and Japan.
I failed to see Michiru to grow like my Romanian wife.

She is too cute and innocent in streaming, compared with Tenma who act like monke and retard in gaming and interact with her audiences.

Thats why her cabbage voice package is number 1 sales in phase connect :smugselen:

unless michiru started to act like tenma

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

How are they doing in average viewcount? CCV is very well and good but I know that phase boasts an specially loyal fanbase, I wouldn't be surprised if the nip corpos have more fans that just do not catch streams live (yuros is a good example). Niji was always inflated by the chinese in the west anyways, their true power lies in grorious nippon where they are still number 1 to my understanding.

Stunned But Dumb

It's very obviously going to be Vshojo. Wait until you see Mika respawn and you'll be sure to see Pomu there. Any other speculation besides going indie is kind of silly.

She's such a powerhouse and im so happy to see her again when she redebuts. Obviously it has to be vshojo, if theres a gunrun/mousey hitlist, pomu and pikamee have to be top 5 (if not top 2). She'd likely also be a holo target as well (i assume), but i dont think theyre nimble enough to grab her. I think theyd have a schedule set in stone and a process that needs to be followed. Vshojo will have had everything set up for her the second they found out she was available. Im so excited! the hyper gremlin (mouse, henya, pomu) is coming - and hopefully within a month or two of her graduation.
You know, it's funny. Normally when a bunch of clips are posted like this there's at least one or two that I've not seen but I've either seen the clip, vod, or stream of all of these. Kind of sad

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
I failed to see Michiru to grow like my Romanian wife.

She is too cute and innocent in streaming, compared with Tenma who act like monke and retard in gaming and interact with her audiences.

Thats why her cabbage voice package is number 1 sales in phase connect :smugselen:

unless michiru started to act like tenma
I said Michiru has the potential to develop her English capacity like Tenma, based off her current level of reading and pronounciation.

Michiru is not a gorgeous yet retarded violently angry crackhead gypsy halfu Romanian alcoholic pre-diabetic. She's a likely hag and competent, and also quite attractive. She's basically Phase's Botan, with all the same appeal really. Botan's really looking great these days too, so considering that every talent in Phase is beautiful apparently (can agree from what we've seen of them).. damn, Da Michi is probably hot.

Tying this back to Niji's implosion, at this point I just want the good ones out and in a better place where they can thrive. Holo, vShowhole, Phase, idol, indie, wherever. Yamanbasanji is basically the Detroit of vtubing, and that's where Kyo belongs. Oh and Finana I guess, forgot she even existed.

:educateyourself:

While we're here, enjoy some of the finest /vt/ posts. A fine vintage, aged well.
pomu2.PNG
total_niji_en_death.jpg

It's very obviously going to be Vshojo. Wait until you see Mika respawn and you'll be sure to see Pomu there. Any other speculation besides going indie is kind of silly.
Agreed. Selen is likely going there too when she ejects, if only due to it being where ex-Niji English-speakers go (including ID probably) if not indie. VSPO EN would be a "huh, maybe?" thing if she really emphasized the e-sports gaming over all other considerations (so non-zero, but miniscule chance).

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Saddest fanart I've seen so far

DCL will never be the same without Pomu screaming and leading the chant

Holy shit that fan art hurts. As for the chanting its pretty amazing to see. NijiEN is so fucked.

I don't think Phase is an attractive company for the top talents coming from Niji. Had it been one of the bottom ones then sure, maybe. Phase is growing but it is nowhere near the same level as Niji or Holo in terms of music production and live events and whatnot. Phase doesnt have that "idol" feel either. Sure they are working towards it but it seems like they still need time. Same for 3D and shit.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Sayu is more likely going towards Phase if she wants to go corpo, her collabs seem to point towards that and she made it clear in a post-Niji stream that she would rather go there than somewhere bigger if she goes corpo again. Mika is going where her cock sleeve is, that's been blatantly obvious.

I don't know about Selen though and I am still undecided about Pomu. You never know, they might just stick as indies, if they have the fans and the drive to do so. It really depends on what do they want to do for overall content. Phase doesn't have much stuff to show when it comes to 3D but for music covers they have been improving on that front. At least they'd get their play buttons and more than 2% of their merch cut. And let's not forget, if you have the right resources in place, or you can do it yourself, you can still do plenty as an indie including 3D stuff, you do not need corpo backing.

If they do not care about some aspects of what they had (or were supposed to get) under Nijisanji then don't assume that they are instantly joining what has become "the retirement home for former English speaking Nijisanji members". I just don't expect all four of them to end up in the same place.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The widely accepted answer is Vshojo mate, noone think Phase can actually pull it off beside memes. Also not just Pomu, Selen, Mika is likely going there as well and whoever going to graduate next from NijiEN

The widely accepted answer is Vshojo, but to write off Phase Connect (or any other non-Vshojo agency) so quickly is foolish. Aside from the CCV comparisons others were making, I wouldn't be surprised if Selen and Pomu (and perhaps Mika) are being courted with sweetheart deals from other agencies. This is about money in the end, so if they end up going with a smaller company which will result in a CCV cut but they get an amazing split, they could come out ahead in the end.

That said, I don't think Pomu will end up at Phase, if she's still interested in doing the idol thing. Phase just doesn't have the experience and facilities to do that sort of thing, even though they look like they're trying to move in that direction with ASLUR and the new music channel. (So the same thing Aze just said above but in my defense he added that while I was still drafting my own reply.) So maybe Hololive would be a really good fit for her. I think Selen could be just fine at PC. And given that the environment around Vshojo has changed (for the better) in the past year maybe she'd still be able to collab with her friends in Vshojo without the fans at either corpo getting too pissy about it.

Sayu's been collabing a good amount with various Phase members, and it's not even just with Pippa! I kinda wonder if she's eyeing Phase, despite some rumblings I'm seeing about her losing interest in vtubing (though that just may be incorrect speculation on others).

Phase would be a good place for her, I think, if she wants a place to go. Many a Pippa fans were amused with her antics as Zaion, and were upset (and amused) for the bullshit Nijisanji pulled on her. If Sayu isn't soured by her experience with vtuber companies, and is looking for support, I think she would run into no issues in Phase, and would be quite welcomed by the general fanbase.

Despite her now somewhat regular collabs with PC I don't think Sayu has any plans to go corporate in the near future seeing as how she just recently fundraised and then purchased a new model, new assets, a nice new lore video, etc. It'd be silly for her to go through all that trouble and expense if she's been trying to get back into a corpo this whole time, and if she did it soon it might piss off a good number of her donors (and rightly so).

Oh, but we really shouldn't speculate, guyz. We should just listen to what the corpos tell us and not think about anything beyond that.

Inspired by what Porean shared in my stream chat today, let's have a look at the subscriber counts of NijiEN's graduated and terminated members.

Mysta: 1.17M
Pomu: 623k
Nina: 600k
Yugo: 415k
Zaion: 108k

Total: 2.916M

If Selen graduates tomorrow, that's another 791k, or a total of 3.707M. But we'll pretend that's not going to happen for now and stick with the 2.9M number. Now naturally there's going to be some overlap between subscriber bases between talents, but still, each subscriber to a talent is an opportunity for that subscriber to be converted to a paying member for that talent, to throw supas at them, to buy merch and voice packs, to buy into pay-per-view events, etc. 2.9 million opportunities to make money, just lopped off. Sure, you could say it was filled to some extent by subs to all the new talents Niji keeps packing onto their roster, but wouldn't they be in a better place if they hadn't had lost those 2.9 million in the first place?

What a colossal fuck-up by NijiEN. They had a real opportunity to be a major power in this field, and, at least on the EN side, they've squandered it for no apparent gain.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
How are they doing in average viewcount? CCV is very well and good but I know that phase boasts an specially loyal fanbase, I wouldn't be surprised if the nip corpos have more fans that just do not catch streams live (yuros is a good example). Niji was always inflated by the chinese in the west anyways, their true power lies in grorious nippon where they are still number 1 to my understanding.

Avg. Video Views for past 30 videos:

Tenma: 19,936
Shiina: 11,651
Lia: 9,552

Reimu: 15,005
Finana: 13,303
Scarle: 10,603

Seems quite competitive. Should be noted that Tenma and Shiina also stream a good amount on Twitch. I don't know about those Niji talents, however. Looking at the heavy hitters, like Selen, Pomu, and Millie, and yeah, only Pippa can compete there.

Lia's contrast with her live viewers and her average viewers overall is interesting. People really want to tune into live Lia!

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Lia's contrast with her live viewers and her average viewers overall is interesting. People really want to tune into live Lia!
It helps that Lia's streams surviving to be a VoD are a coinflip.

GBl1MFUW0AETplH.jpeg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Live Lia will yell at you, abuse you and ban you from her chat if you're watching live.

VOD Lia won't do any of those things.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Well here's the timestamp

some thoughts I've had since her stream
there's no coming back from this for NijiEN. Upper management support seems to be over
pomu never got a GSC scale figure, nendo or figma
didn't get home 3d
orisong delayed a whole year
bunnygirl senpai cover in permanent limbo
no mayor JP event appearances outside nijifes 23
no mito collab
It's like a jap was mad that these gaijin were doing ok for a while or st

I made a transcript of what they said since the vod will be gone in a few days, starting at 03:50:20:

Mika: Man. I hope we can still talk beyond the grave
Pomu: Yeah. Yeah. We will! I know. Because I know something *laughs* Shit, just gonna dm it to you
Mika: *laughs* The way you say it, ok, chat even I don't know what she is talking about. Dm it to me Pomupuff!
Pomu: Yeah, I'm gonna dm it to you right now
Mika: Yeah all right, I'm waiting I'm waiting
Pomu: Ok hold on
Mika: Ok. My honest real reaction. I'm not gonna expose it of course. This is gonna be a secret between me and Pomupuff
Pomu: I said this and i said hehe at the end
Mika: *gasp* *screams* REALLY? *claps* OH MY GOD! WAIT! Let me write my secret response!
Pomu: *laughs in the background through all of this*
Mika: WAIT! IM SO FUCKING HAPPY! SUCK MY BALLS! Oh my god.
Pomu: Why did you say "suck my balls" to me though? *laughs* (editiors note: maybe Mika meant Niji here?)
Mika: Because I'm very happy. I don't know thats my first- I MY UU *claps* Oh my god?
(after this they turn it into a bit where pomu gives her credit card information to mika)

I also have a clip, I will upload it once we switched to the new host

frz

Look at all speaking with certainty that Selen's leaving, gonna look real awkward if she stays (a stupid decision but her decision nonetheless) :smugselen:
ah fuck people finally caught on to my shenanigans. I was doing it intentionally waiting someone to call me out on it :koronehappyl:
Tbh I was on Selen not leaving faction but then Pomu hit me with a steel chair in the face. :iryswooo: It went from 10%/90% to 56.7266%/43.2734% now.

Pomu clipper saying they will finish projects and shut down shop.
Rrat but I heard clippers are getting waves of demonetization and this is just a new way of appear to be good before he moves on to a different channel clipping Maid Mint.

Who is this evanito guy and why is he keep getting brought up in here. Is this the EU version of depressed nousagi/TVA's sweet child?

Stunned But Dumb

Who is this evanito guy and why is he keep getting brought up in here. Is this the EU version of depressed nousagi/TVA's sweet child?
Some dramatuber who's cool with Ironmouse apparently. Honestly? Everything he says and does smells of attention seeking grifter. He has a cute dog, though

Top Bottom