"When I was a very young girl, I used to visit my grandma a lot. I was hoping she'd show me magical girl stuff, she said she'd show me something kid-friendly, it turned out to be Cutie Honey. In Cutie Honey, she would get undressed and tied up all the time, and that's how my sexual fetishes were awoken. Do you know Hutch the Honeybee? I thought it was cute how people fell into despair. Cutie Honey and Hutch planted the seeds, and my sexual fetishes began to distort, and then I became friends with a hardcore fujoshi. The things she recommended me turned me into a bigger freak than before. When I was a young kid, I couldn't understand dirty jokes, so my grandma would explain them to me, step by step. 'You know, the boys have this... but the girls have that' lol."Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So first we have surprise new Tempus members, then a Pippa anti doxed as a literal dogfucker, and now we have the retarded shit with Froot's mother... I propose we place bets as to what other completely insane bullshit will happen tomorrow and/or by the end of the week. This momentum in the industry is growing!
Idol en management grooming scandal
I bet like a dollar, im poor

Ensok

Early Adopter
So first we have surprise new Tempus members, then a Pippa anti doxed as a literal dogfucker, and now we have the retarded shit with Froot's mother... I propose we place bets as to what other completely insane bullshit will happen tomorrow and/or by the end of the week. This momentum in the industry is growing!
I just hope it's a year devoid of Kiara drama. Like that's ever going to happen.

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

I propose we place bets as to what other completely insane bullshit will happen tomorrow and/or by the end of the week.
Vesper is arrested in Japan because of a bar fight

this shit

fuck it
Found buff Machine x Flying in Arknights

1673302629288.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Random japanese Sarariman found impaled with a spear in an alley with a note, "I just wanted a crumb of XCOM perms." Investigation falls off without conclusion after three weeks.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
(Sorry for formatting in mobile)

Lord Commander Chaos our new jester fellow seems to have left a mark on his previous friends. The artist for his model seems to be Froot of Vshojo.

https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_Commander_Chaos

And she didn’t take kindly to that

View attachment 10268
Edit: wow very late and gay, thats what I get for eating grass and slamming alcohol

This is the rratiest rrat that ever did rrat. I don't believe it for a second. I hope it is true.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I propose we place bets as to what other completely insane bullshit will happen tomorrow and/or by the end of the week. This momentum in the industry is growing!
Roco actually debuts.

Horo7618

No one in particular

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Vesper tries to take a katana out of Japan, and because he is a filthy gaijin the police think he stole it and dishonored all of Japan by sulling their magical blade. Vesper shows them the power of his Yari Katana dual wielding style where he cuts all he approach past his spear with the sword and impales them with his spear. Just like he did to their oshis.

Vesper will become a Daimyo Warlord before he leaves Japan. Horses get tired, but Bicycles don't so he has the endurance advantage.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Can you attach a katana to the end of a spear somehow?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper tries to take a katana out of Japan, and because he is a filthy gaijin the police think he stole it and dishonored all of Japan by sulling their magical blade. Vesper shows them the power of his Yari Katana dual wielding style where he cuts all he approach past his spear with the sword and impales them with his spear. Just like he did to their oshis.

Vesper will become a Daimyo Warlord before he leaves Japan. Horses get tired, but Bicycles don't so he has the endurance advantage.
OUR GRANDFATHER IS IN GRAVE DANGER MY LORD
That's what a Naginata pretty much is.

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

300k bags of rice already buried in japan to feed his future samurai army. His new bunker he dug up over a weekend has an extra bouncy bed to FUCK YOUR OSHI SPECIFICALLY.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
300k bags of rice already buried in japan to feed his future samurai army. His new bunker he dug up over a weekend has an extra bouncy bed to FUCK YOUR OSHI SPECIFICALLY.
Nene will rape vesper :nenewowl: She will add ojisan to her husband collection

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

- Vesper suspended again or graduated while in Japan
- We find out why Uruka took such a long break: she got sentenced to probation with 90 days in county
- Minna Vanilla confirmed to be still sending feet pics to whales
- We find out Ame has had a ten-man tech support team this whole time
- One of Nijisanji's 17,000 members that few have ever heard of is graduated and everyone suddenly pretends that they cared about them all along
- A tiny corpo that few have ever heard of collapses and everyone suddenly pretends that they cared about them all along
- DMs leak of Kirshe rejecting Proctor's advances

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Random japanese Sarariman found impaled with a spear in an alley with a note, "I just wanted a crumb of XCOM perms." Investigation falls off without conclusion after three weeks.
>implying he would ever leave his first and main wife inside a random salaryman

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
New Pippa & Tenma collab song in 15 minutes :

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That's what a Naginata pretty much is.

Yeah but it's a woman's weapon and not befitting the rugged, mountain man that Vesper is.

He already buries rice for his own survivalist tendencies, and koku are a measurement of an amount of rice to feed a person that was used as a measure of payment in feudal era. I wouldn't put it past Vesper to already be calculating how many koku he can cash out a holostar paycheck into so he can plan his assault on Daimyo Nofriendjin's castle to retrieve the fabled scroll of legend being kept from him, Ekusu Komu no Kyoka, which will allow him to unshackle his ultimate power.

This is real and true facts, do not waste time fact checking, it's all verified independently, trust me. When has Todd ever lied?

>implying he would ever leave his first and main wife inside a random salaryman

The ultimate NTR when you find your beloved wife inside another man. A story that can only occur in the Year of our Mag 2023.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Clock me if I missed it but Priestess is live. Playing Pokemon to 16k viewers, Takodachi must be having very mixed emotions rn

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom