"You have to have a lesbian haircut when customizing your character's face, otherwise you'll fuck it up"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
@The Proctor you might want to keep an eye on your inbox, I have the feeling a certain whorehouse will email you about a certain drooling mutt's post soon.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
But her mother showing up to defend her honor is a new level of spergery you typically see with some lolcows and kind of makes me think there might be some fire to this smoke.
It kind of reminds me of the kind of shit that goes on in Ethan Ralph's extended family, except instead of having a soon-to-be father-in-law becoming an alog over plastic wrestling belts and escalating the situation, we have here a mother sycophantically 'defending her daughter' from the 'legion of trolls' and escalating the situation. Similar vibes.
@The Proctor you might want to keep an eye on your inbox, I have the feeling a certain whorehouse will email you about a certain drooling mutt's post soon.
I regret nothing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
OH YEAH BABY, BRING IN THE DRAMA!!!! 2023 DOES NOT DISSAPOINT!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It seems that Froot's goddamn real life mother is on Twitter attempting to fight the people making fun of her daughter for cheating on her husband?
Wow, I wasn't that interested in this cause I don't watch this one, bit now that there's a MOM involved.... :smugpipi:
Seriously though, this kind of "woman unhappy/man do bad" = "It's okay to cheat" seems to come up a lot from Moms, even if they're apparently loyal married women, it's very disturbing.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
How many months has it been since the last VShojo drama? They just can't seem to keep it together for long. Either way, I'll be watching with great interest.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I don't know if I like Shinri's style. I'm watching his VOD and I feel like he tries to have the wholesome “OMG I love my bros” from Vesper, but it ends up sounding more like the “I'm super safe and comfy for you, super emotional and I cry for nothing, just like you” males feminists use. It makes me feel uncomfortable.
:beataniugh:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
OH YEAH BABY, BRING IN THE DRAMA!!!! 2023 DOES NOT DISSAPOINT!
First we have Chase being outed as a dogfucker, then we have this shit happen. I don't like the fact that I've been the first one who's been breaking these things here. It makes me feel uneasy.
:shiinastare:

SoundWave Superior

It seems that Froot's goddamn real life mother is on Twitter attempting to fight the people making fun of her daughter for cheating on her husband?
This is reason i can never truly quit this hobby shit like this is still what gives my soul fuel Happy 2023 folks lets see how much shit gets burned and retards being retards

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Eira is now showing old furry vore videos that were on YT years ago
1673300193992.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Return to a good vtuber related news. Zephyrianna release new metal cover.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I hope Froot has never filmed indecent videos of herself, because her mom picking a fight with every person she sees and making the drama even bigger will cause true autistic people to investigate. And we all know the power of finding any relic on the internet that autistic people have.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Another day, another rocket launch:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I can't tell if that's supposed to be a threat or an offer. Like mother like daughter, amirite fellas? :^)

Who else could teach such a darling little flower about all the proper values and how to act to be able to get into VShojo?

Maybe the bitch should audition.

paul

Early Adopter

SaejimaHaruka

Her mom is making the situation so much worse by picking a fight with everyone in the replies
:whatastory:
Her other daughter trooned out. Imagine being publicly known as the mom who raised a tranny and a cheater. No wonder she's going ham.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Must be crazy to see your name on the TV screen. First episode premiered today
View attachment 10339

It's certainly a bit of a headrush when you first see it, it can be unreal seeing your name in credits. Even if you're just one of the hundreds of crew. Being a major title name is unfathomable, good job priestess.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So first we have surprise new Tempus members, then a Pippa anti doxed as a literal dogfucker, and now we have the retarded shit with Froot's mother... I propose we place bets as to what other completely insane bullshit will happen tomorrow and/or by the end of the week. This momentum in the industry is growing!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It's alright, I'll mirror the information I gathered back then to here. There's also some more extra stuff to the saga, so I guess this can serve as an update.
The thing that first caught my eye was this video released back on Feb 19th 2022. The guy who made it, Katz, is a complete sperg but the information he goes over is interesting. I made a cut of the video that gets right to the meat and cuts out his autism:
View attachment 10294
One of the main sources of this video is a Varis thread.
The Katz sperg then makes a part 2 video (catbox), going over her Facebook.
View attachment 10299
After it is released, Cinnastixx returns to Varis, upset about the drama being drudged up.
Katz then makes a Part 3 (catbox) going over an alleged call leak and a Part 4 (catbox) going over more Facebook stuff.
View attachment 10300
View attachment 10302
On June 13th 2022, Katz makes a video claiming that he is being sued by VShojo. (catbox)
View attachment 10303
A thread is made on Varis about this happening.
He finally uploads his final video discussing the subject on July 16th 2022 (catbox).
View attachment 10307
And unless I'm missing something, I think this is where that story ends. Although, checking the Varis thread again for this post made me see something...
Jesus Christ! WHAT THE FUCK
View attachment 10309View attachment 10310 Profile Archive
View attachment 10312View attachment 10311View attachment 10316View attachment 10320View attachment 10317View attachment 10318View attachment 10319View attachment 10322View attachment 10323View attachment 10324View attachment 10325View attachment 10326View attachment 10327View attachment 10328View attachment 10329
KIWI FARMS (+4CHAN) NAMEDROPPED:
View attachment 10330View attachment 10331View attachment 10332View attachment 10333View attachment 10334View attachment 10336
a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a
FROOT'S SUPPOSEDLY REAL MOTHER IS NOW ACTIVELY ARGUING WITH PEOPLE ABOUT HER DAUGHTER'S CHEATING. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

It never ceases to amaze me how people never get that adding fuel to the fire just draws in more lol she could have said nothing and it'd have just been some comment spergs that no one saw unless they were looking for it, now there will be autists who get involved just because they smell blood in the water.

FWIW I believe the accusations, if for no other reason than it was /k/ autists who did the digging for the most part independent of /vt/, which just helped them connect what they already had to the vtuber persona. I could see some speds on the vtuber board having a bone to pick but the research seems to come from independent parties who aren't involved in her life as Froot they know her from before that moniker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom