"This better not awaken a new fetish in me. But at least I'm not into feet"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I saw the notification for Vesper's stream, click, its already gone

Then reading here i come to find out he fucked off to Japan to escape his family, somehow brought his spear along, and was planning to stay "incognito" there long enough to fake his own death

I Love this weeb midlife crisis boomer so much mang... (no homo)
He also said he wouldn't lie to his family.... except about being a vtuber. Said if they ever found out he would just walk into tokyo bay and keep walking.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Walls of text under spoilers.

Apparently Tempus DLC is called Tempus Vanguard. All good, as long as I know what to call them.

Bettel
- Seems to prefer to be called Bettel over Gavis a bit more strongly compared to the other ambiguous Tempus (Altare).
- Good sketch comedy.
- A safe pick (in terms of being a good, experienced entertainer, not in terms of whether he'll come unhinged later).

Flayon
- Tries too hard. I might warm up to him over time.
- The opening sequence is much more of a VA showcase than a personality showcase. Which is fine if that's what he wanted, but not what I was looking for.
- The robot sketch was a good idea, but he should have given it (and himself) room to breathe.
- Again, I'm glad Vtubers usually only stream from the waist up and I hope the overcoat stays on.
- Very good rigging. No surprise coming from Brian Tsui.

Hakka
- Infectious enthusiasm. I want to see more music from him and I want to see how he does at being HoloES 0.
- The HoloES 0 shtick is thunk-provoking. From what I read in this thread, Reimu and Scarle don't go as hard on NijiES. And for within-Holo comparisons, Koreans go for Kiara and Bae rather than the actual Koreans. No doubt Hakka had discussions with management, but he also seems genuinely happy to aim for the ES audience. Perhaps he's more confident he can entertain that audience because he's a walking stereotype.
- The Yagoo sketch was funny. The Dora the Explorer sketch was also funny because of how cringe it was, but could have been shorter.
- The beet pee story isn't nearly as bad the Shylily quote but I still wonder if it can go in random.txt lol.
- He can also speak Japanese. Or at least, he was the only Vanguard confident enough to use any Japanese in his debut. He's probably not as fluent as Axel, but I hope he can translate. On the other hand, he's made quite clear which off-branch audience he's aiming for.
- Stiffer rigging than Flayon, so I was a bit surprised that his papa is tou_ilie, same as Sakamata, Zeta and Altare. Altare is also a bit stiff compared to the girls.

Shinri
- EN Oga. Can't match Oga in singing yet, but I hope he works on it.
- Comfortable dad energy. Reminder that you can stream with a deep voice without telling your viewers to give you a blowjob or fix your mental darkness. That said, I think Vesper's chat message speaks for a lot of viewers here lol. At some point Shinri might have to tell chat to fix their own daddy issues.
- My favourite design of the four. But going shirtless or harness-only under the orange coat would have been better than the spandex boob window and if I have to notice the nipple chain, so do you.
- He called attention to his blue left hand, and Hakka also has something going on with his right hand. I'm not sure what LORE they're planning, and frankly I prefer LORE to be laid out at the start.

I can definitely see LCC!Hakka screaming about the yokai in his walls while Hiraga!Gavis gets slapped by Yagoo for playing the fool, but I also think they'll work out as is, as current Gavis likes his sketches the way a jester should, while current Hakka can play a young chuuni exorcist. Corpo recruitment has some element of casting for characters, but some choices are more wobbly than others; there's an oft-repeated story about Kiara and Calli nearly getting each other's models. Also keep in mind that if the Tempus lore is based on real behind-the-scenes decisions, LCC would have gotten Gavis before Hiraga got Hakka. Food for thought nonetheless.
@Mumberthrax I suggested emoji because posts have a character limit. Default-coloured Unicode and text don't stand out when skimming, and colour tags make each company tag 41 characters:
[COLOR=rgb(255, 105, 180)]Ᵽ PHC[/COLOR]
As opposed to <15 characters for BBcode emoji:
:mushroom: PHC
Or 5 characters for Unicode emoji:
🍄 PHC
All options are equally parseable for autistic number-crunching, as well.

That said, @Empty_Inbox if you're not running into character limits, use whatever is more visible when skimming, so that the reader can find what they're interested in. The disadvantage of Unicode emoji is that their appearance is browser-dependent. Then again, colour contrasts are monitor-dependent.

As for FlaVR, I don't watch much of Phase Connect or FlaVR. Theoretically someone could be a fan of Sena or Minna without being interested in Phase Connect, like some people preferred to sign up here instead of the homeland, though they know what "the homeland" refers to. I don't know if that describes anyone here though.

>3D pie chart
:depressedtako:

That aside. There are a couple of "objective" ways to compile similar data. One is to note the time span covered by a 50 page block, and then parse Empty_Inbox's recap for corpo tags to see how many post links appear under each tag per 50 pages. Of course, the recaps cut out run-of-the-mill discussion by design, but this gives you an idea of how highlights are distributed.

Another is to break out a tally counter with multiple buttons.

Other than games already mentioned, there is KeyWe, where you play as kiwis running a mail office. You can play dress-up with the kiwis.

Fortunately, Vesper already faced the curse and survived.
Tempus Vanguard huh that's neat anyone got a timestamp on when they established it? Good to know makes it much easier to refer to each group separately according to Altares schedule the ogs are now Tempus HQ

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Tempus Vanguard huh that's neat anyone got a timestamp on when they established it? Good to know makes it much easier to refer to each group separately according to Altares schedule the ogs are now Tempus HQ
Shinri's schedule this week has his group as Tempus VG. I don't have a timestamp for him saying it stands for Vanguard though.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Axel talking about how he would be stricter with his son to teach him to be strong because life is not rosy, and they will be expecting things from him. And the chat full of women making it about themselves and how women have to go through all that too and more just for existing, extremely cringe.
:painpeko:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Primal Spearman by Superappleman.jpg

Vesper will eventually figure out the ways of new technology and make his mark upon the world...

twitter orgy.jpg

Who knows what could happen next?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Damn, I should have charged the Night Mother more for her entry fee, y'all just giving infanticide like it grows on trees

I uniquely appreciate this.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

No, not that, I know that lore. I'm wondering what resulted in this tweet about backstabbing.
Rrrat time.:cursedbae:

vivaldi_Tk4180xYyJ.png

Matsuri's roommate is facecam streaming. She admitted to getting nose plastic surgery to make it smaller. Are japs as crazy about plastic surgery as the Koreans?
It's because Matsuri is young menhera girl. With weight problems in adolescence. And now she strives in every way to become beautiful in her own eyes.

Tired Taxpayer

Vesper and Axel researching if they can find a legal way to eat Penguin meat...quality father and son conversation.

Edit: Now talking about human meat...

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
It's because Matsuri is young menhera girl. With weight problems in adolescence. And now she strives in every way to become beautiful in her own eyes.
She's always looked great in the streams/clips I've seen of her, but I guess she's probably wearing a lot of makeup and stuff too.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava is live in 15 and wondering why you've locked yourself in the bathroom

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Shiina can't handle the beef! :smugpipi:

View attachment 10257

When you reach the Tofu, rice and vegetables end game your stomach is marching towards, I'll be there waiting with my special "I'm old and my body hates me now"
meals I've been perfecting over the last miserable decade *Includes ketchup with cayenne pepper with ginger and onions*

I wonder if this is a recent change or not, because I know there's some kind of disease that can be transmitted via ticks that makes you allergic to mammal meats and I think other mammal food products? It's fucking rough just one day after a hike you have a steak and nearly go into anaphylactic shock.

He bought the spear to challenge Takeshi to a duel for his suspension.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
She's always looked great in the streams/clips I've seen of her, but I guess she's probably wearing a lot of makeup and stuff too.
She looks good, now and when she was younger. It's women's quirks, even the most beautiful of them don't like something about their appearance.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
While you guys were talking about dumb shit and fangirling over Vesper, something incredible happened...

My wife showed her arm on stream! She's such a fucking dork its the best

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Shinri explains it more directly at his brief intro section on his section of the collab last night.

Gavis' intro also showed him somewhat cringing at his debut because he kept saying "You know!?" so often. I haven't watched the other two's intro sections to their collab

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Actually a "fun" thing to the "Froot malding over Zuthar13 getting in rrat" is that RPR was one of the first ones that replied to her
I wonder if theres gonna be any behind the scenes shit if anyone of them wants to play Apex with him like the previous boys have

But thats only if the vaugeposting is related to him, so, meh

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Here follow the formatting (source here) | "quote here"

Oh duh I didn't think this could be a shadow yab that makes a lot of sense actually she took his abandonment of his Mamas model art personally
Hmm on second thought doesn't seem like they are on bad terms
Screenshot_20230109-100247.png

this shit

fuck it
Pray for your indo chuubas

this might be the biggest clock of my entire life

here's the actual news

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it
There was an earthquake but that tweet is from the 2016 earthquake and tsunami.
lmao japanese cartoon girls might have actually melted my brain. I didnt like the news site i saw the news from so i took the first tweet that was from an international org

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I know few women with as many insecure weight and beauty complexes as Maturi. I hope her rhinoplasty brings her some anxiety comfort at the very least. Her mother looks as if she's also an insecure weirdo with a cosmetic beauty obsession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom