"I can never say no to trains"Ren Zotto

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Nene bought a version 1 and version 2 mega CD attachments as well as what looks like the jp equivalent to the 32X

View attachment 10275

They're highly-detailed models, unfortunately. The last line of the tweet is "Gacha-gacha (coin-operated toy capsule machines) are fun."

Sounds like that Vesper stream is can't-miss. Can't wait to get a VOD downloaded and give it a listen.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Sava is live in 15 and wondering why you've locked yourself in the bathroom

Her power went out, unfortunate. Here’s the Sava tax anyway:

She had to take a bath since it had been 5 days? Imagine :wtfman::shiinawangy:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Actually a "fun" thing to the "Froot malding over Zuthar13 getting in rrat" is that RPR was one of the first ones that replied to her
I wonder if theres gonna be any behind the scenes shit if anyone of them wants to play Apex with him like the previous boys have

But thats only if the vaugeposting is related to him, so, meh
As much as I don’t care for VShojo, this relationship shit is like the embodiment of high school gossip and her tweet probably has nothing to do with Hololive.

Pray for your indo chuubas

this might be the biggest clock of my entire life

here's the actual news

Ok I got some clocks recently for posting a tweet like half a day after it had already been posted by someone else, but linking something from 2016 really takes the cake lol.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
3 hours in, 17 shots (only 20% abv/40 proof though), 1 food delivery, 0 yabs. I figured this Kotoka stream would be more unhinged but she just becomes cuter when drunk... lawd have mercy

She has streamed for 11 hours today...I am finally free until tomorrow...

EDIT: Never mind...we back.
Screenshot_20230109_193936.jpg

Last edited:

Tightpinch

Sony Vee tuber got an original song written by Fake Type

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Someone clipped the major "Gavis Bettel taunts into true combo self own" moments in the latest Tempus DLC collab (DLC is a funnier sub category name then Vanguard). If you don't like the skintight femboy shota VA, you can watch him get owned too as well. Great stuff, this game is really funny with the right group and I hope OG Tempus play it at some point.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sony Vee tuber got an original song written by Fake Type

How popular are the sonychuubas? I just see the company dumping money on them but i have never seen them mentioned outside of this thread.
I just checked, they have 19 chuubas and only 4 are over 10k and one is over 100k, i guess they are not a total waste of time and money

Edit: andd the 100k one is literally a wolf-loli who plays nothing but fucking apex 24/7, Jesus H. Christ how original, do the japs know that other games exist?

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Eira's 2 year anniversary. No big plans, just chatting about goals for the coming year.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
How popular are the sonychuubas? I just see the company dumping money on them but i have never seen them mentioned outside of this thread.
I just checked, they have 19 chuubas and only 4 are over 10k and one is over 100k, i guess they are not a total waste of time and money

Edit: andd the 100k one is literally a wolf-loli who plays nothing but fucking apex 24/7, Jesus H. Christ how original, do the japs know that other games exist?
The one over 100k is Syusetsu Kohaku, who was already at 60k subs when Sony brought her in.

She gets a pass for her APEX spam because she's easily the best female V-Tuber at the game. She is Qu Qualia's former coach, who went on to graduate and join an APEX pro team (RPR's SCARZ team) as a content creator under the name 'Dtto'. Her game is so good in fact that she probably could go pro if she wanted to. Sony punched well above their weight in the market getting her.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The one over 100k is Syusetsu Kohaku, who was already at 60k subs when Sony brought her in.

She gets a pass for her APEX spam because she's easily the best female V-Tuber at the game. She is Qu Qualia's former coach, who went on to graduate and join an APEX pro team (RPR's SCARZ team) as a content creator under the name 'Dtto'. Her game is so good in fact that she probably could go pro if she wanted to. Sony punched well above their weight in the market getting her.
Makes a lot more sense, excuse my ignorance of the sacred arts

Tightpinch

They're like indie popular but Sony has been starting to dump money in to the Vee line since recently they started getting birthday merch now plus the official D&D Collab with Vee and Verse is getting decent views decent views.
Popularity wise I think Crunchyroll Hime is the most popular then Prism Project, Verse and Vee. Don't know Chinese numbers on the Chinese branch so 🤷‍♂️

Looks like Scuddle will never be free today

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I found your account in Homeland, ready to go through all your posts to find it, just to be greeted by an error message. It seems like the search function in Homeland is broken. :painpeko:
It's alright, I'll mirror the information I gathered back then to here. There's also some more extra stuff to the saga, so I guess this can serve as an update.
The thing that first caught my eye was this video released back on Feb 19th 2022. The guy who made it, Katz, is a complete sperg but the information he goes over is interesting. I made a cut of the video that gets right to the meat and cuts out his autism:

One of the main sources of this video is a Varis thread.
The Katz sperg then makes a part 2 video (catbox), going over her Facebook.

After it is released, Cinnastixx returns to Varis, upset about the drama being drudged up.
Katz then makes a Part 3 (catbox) going over an alleged call leak and a Part 4 (catbox) going over more Facebook stuff.

On June 13th 2022, Katz makes a video claiming that he is being sued by VShojo. (catbox)

A thread is made on Varis about this happening.
https://archive.ph/jGvlp
froot4.png

It also gets brought up a month later in the main VShojo Drama thread (a).
1673293078685.png
He finally uploads his final video discussing the subject on July 16th 2022 (catbox).
And unless I'm missing something, I think this is where that story ends. Although, checking the Varis thread again for this post made me see something...
It seems that Froot's goddamn real life mother is on Twitter attempting to fight the people making fun of her daughter for cheating on her husband?
l
froot5.png
Jesus Christ! WHAT THE FUCK
1673294274368.png1673294303150.png Profile Archive
1673294604124.png1673294579557.pngFROOT MOM WTF1.pngFROOT MOM WTF5.pngFroot MOM WTF2.pngFROOT MOM WTF3.pngFROOT MOM WTF4.png1673295914419.png1673295952465.png1673296032970.png1673296072910.png1673296140572.png1673296180824.png1673296234400.png1673296267879.png
KIWI FARMS (+4CHAN) NAMEDROPPED:
FROOT MOM WTF6.png1673296528198.png1673296590181.png1673296659712.png1673296737156.pngFROOT MOM WTF7.png
a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a
FROOT'S SUPPOSEDLY REAL MOTHER IS NOW ACTIVELY ARGUING WITH PEOPLE ABOUT HER DAUGHTER'S CHEATING. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
Edit:
A few more:
View attachment 10346View attachment 10347View attachment 10348View attachment 10349View attachment 10350
a - a - a - a - a
(Also for the record, I've been trying to archive as many as her tweets as possible and a lot of them were/are stuck in the queue process on my browser. I think I might've overloaded/tried too many at once or something. Could probably use some help from you guys to properly assist in archiving all of her Tweets just in case they end up yeeted. The profile is here, just go through the tweets and double-check/archive as many as you can.)

Last edited:

Nabeshin

Rrrat time
Wait, I thought the rrat was about her husband discovering that she cheated on her. What's the rrat about Gavis Bettel?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
It's alright, I'll mirror the information I gathered back then to here. There's also some more extra stuff to the saga, so I guess this can serve as an update.
The thing that first caught my eye was this video released back on Feb 19th 2022. The guy who made it, Katz, is a complete sperg but the information he goes over is interesting. I made a cut of the video that gets right to the meat and cuts out his autism:
View attachment 10294
One of the main sources of this video is a Varis thread.
The Katz sperg then makes a part 2 video (catbox), going over her Facebook.
View attachment 10299
After it is released, Cinnastixx returns to Varis, upset about the drama being drudged up.
Katz then makes a Part 3 (catbox) going over an alleged call leak and a Part 4 (catbox) going over more Facebook stuff.
View attachment 10300
View attachment 10302
On June 13th 2022, Katz makes a video claiming that he is being sued by VShojo. (catbox)
View attachment 10303
A thread is made on Varis about this happening.
He finally uploads his final video discussing the subject on July 16th 2022 (catbox).
View attachment 10307
And unless I'm missing something, I think this is where that story ends. Although, checking the Varis thread again for this post made me see something...
It seems that Froot's goddamn real life mother is on Twitter attempting to fight the people making fun of her daughter for cheating on her husband?
Jesus Christ! WHAT THE FUCK
View attachment 10309View attachment 10310 Profile Archive
View attachment 10312View attachment 10311View attachment 10316View attachment 10320View attachment 10317View attachment 10318View attachment 10319View attachment 10322View attachment 10323View attachment 10324View attachment 10325View attachment 10326View attachment 10327View attachment 10328View attachment 10329
KIWI FARMS (+4CHAN) NAMEDROPPED:
View attachment 10330View attachment 10331View attachment 10332View attachment 10333View attachment 10334View attachment 10336
a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a
FROOT'S SUPPOSEDLY REAL MOTHER IS NOW ACTIVELY ARGUING WITH PEOPLE ABOUT HER DAUGHTER'S CHEATING. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
I never looked that hard into the BSApricott /k/tism to see how much the allegations were true, always thought the deployment cheating was a funny meme either way.
But her mother showing up to defend her honor is a new level of spergery you typically see with some lolcows and kind of makes me think there might be some fire to this smoke.

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
Bingeamint came back, so obviously something had to happen.
Would you expect anything less now, come on we have been on this ride for years now, if you know I'm about "something" is bound to happen good or bad. History seems to repeat itself... Constantly.

At this point stick a badge on me and deem me the cursed one who brings unspeakable joy and pure misery at any given moment.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Her mom is making the situation so much worse by picking a fight with everyone in the replies
:whatastory:

paul

Early Adopter

Besides Kohaku, the tall one (Ringo) was also an active vtuber waaaayyyy before VEE (under Avatar 2.0 Project in 2018). She has the same papa as Ollie and Vox (LAM)
Speaking of artists: Pako needs another daughter/son as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom