"Wait Greece is actually a country? Is this a country??"Etna Crimson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
It seems that Froot's goddamn real life mother is on Twitter attempting to fight the people making fun of her daughter for cheating on her husband?

Sooner or later she'll slip up and say something not rainbow-opinion approved and a nice report to police will put her in jail or fined for bad comments. Remember brits don't have free speech.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
New Pippa & Tenma collab song in 15 minutes :

Not a bad song, and you can tell Pippa and Tenma put a lot of effort to get to that level of quality.

Sven

Caramel idol is back

Press play button

"Look chat feet"

As a Pippa fan not sure if horrifying or almost absurdly ironic that that is where I come into the stream

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
FROOT'S SUPPOSEDLY REAL MOTHER IS NOW ACTIVELY ARGUING WITH PEOPLE ABOUT HER DAUGHTER'S CHEATING. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
Comedy. Comedy is happening.

:amepopcorn::selenpointandlaugh:

Vesper is arrested in Japan because of a bar fight
He's gonna be arrested for public disturbance by biking at high-speeds while wasted in a tunnel screaming "SEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXX!"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ina mentioned in today's AsaKoyo as the "Savior of the Japanese People"
InaSavior-exif-remove.jpeg

Mariara3-exif-remove.jpeg
Mariara-exif-remove.jpeg
Mariara2-exif-remove.jpeg
Stream:

this shit

fuck it

Sad they drowend their voices so much in the mix, and they're actually singing pretty good

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

I tried several EQ settings on my headphones and I could barely listen to their voices under all the music.
Whoever was in charge of mixing did a shit job.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
It seems that Froot's goddamn real life mother is on Twitter attempting to fight the people making fun of her daughter for cheating on her husband?
Lol, she's literally making things worse for herself and Froot.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
I dunno if you guys knew but Sakamata Chloe tweeting something shocking yesterday…..she actually took a bath

Incredibly shocking I know.

Lol, she's literally making things worse for herself and Froot.
I guarantee the moment some autist digs up some indecent video of Froot IRL this will turn into an even bigger shitshow not just for Froot, but for Vshojo as a whole. Shit won’t just be hitting the fan. No. Shit will be hitting the fucking jet engine and boy will it not be pretty. It will also probably lead to an even bigger dislike and distrust of Vshojo and their talents.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
OUR GRANDFATHER IS IN GRAVE DANGER MY LORD
Vesties: MY LOOOOOOOORD a great victory shall SOON be yOuRs!!! Can we get Vesper to play Total War Shogun 2? He'd love playing Oda, he can spam a million spears efficiently.
Nene will rape vesper :nenewowl: She will add ojisan to her husband collection
Vesper's weakness is he will not defy his Holo senpai, otherwise he is unbeatable in single combat.

Vesper to the salary man and his managers: "I will fuck your oshi with my spear.":vespernice:

Vesper to his Holo senpai: "S-s-s-senpai!" :shiinastare:
Yeah but it's a woman's weapon and not befitting the rugged, mountain man that Vesper is.
:incoming:
Iirc the Yari (aka spear) is a woman's weapon in-general because only the Samurai class were allowed to use the katana and spears are far simpler and more useful to women then the bow and arrow due to how difficult archery is physically. The women were meant to defend the home while their husbands were off to war, so it was common enough for women to have spears/yari for home defense.

Now the true mountain man weapon would be something like this. You've heard of stick with pointy end, metal bladed stick, and stick with metal blade end, now imagine...

Tetsubo.jpg

Stick with metal balls.

This sounds gay, but this will give you a mad headache even through your Daimyo armor with one strike and will bash any fragile salaryman brains like they're freshly decayed zombies. It is perfect for our favorite coming Daimyo Warrior and future leader of Japan.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I guarantee the moment some autist digs up some indecent video of Froot IRL this will turn into an even bigger shitshow not just for Froot, but for Vshojo as a whole. Shit won’t just be hitting the fan. No. Shit will be hitting the fucking jet engine and boy will it not be pretty. It will also probably lead to an even bigger dislike and distrust of Vshojo and their talents.

I'm not sure how confirming one of their talents is a whore would hurt anyone's perception of Vshojo.

Backgrounding the Vesper-dono stream currently. If he pronounces lacquer as "laker" one more time I'm gonna drop him.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I never looked that hard into the BSApricott /k/tism to see how much the allegations were true, always thought the deployment cheating was a funny meme either way.
But her mother showing up to defend her honor is a new level of spergery you typically see with some lolcows and kind of makes me think there might be some fire to this smoke.
Also allegedly back in her /k/ days she was selling weed with her ex before exit scamming a bunch of people she still owes money to the next day.

Not sure how true it is, kinda wish it would get looked into more by the kind of obsessives that research this kinda stuff but I guess that one fell by the wayside, or got overshadowed by the cheating and her general menhera behavior back when she was begging /k/ for attention.

The people I've heard this from are pretty ingrained in old-school chan drama so while I believe the allegations exist, I can't verify how true they are.

Either way she probably shouldn'tve kept using the alias BSApricot when she started transitioning to VTubing.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
@Mumberthrax I suggested emoji because posts have a character limit. Default-coloured Unicode and text don't stand out when skimming, and colour tags make each company tag 41 characters:
[COLOR=rgb(255, 105, 180)]Ᵽ PHC[/COLOR]
As opposed to <15 characters for BBcode emoji:
:mushroom: PHC
Or 5 characters for Unicode emoji:
🍄 PHC
All options are equally parseable for autistic number-crunching, as well.
I just felt like the emojis were ugly how they appeared to me, too bright/distracting compared to the text. IDK how they appear on other browsers though, or if the unicode characters get replaced with emoji images on other browsers. I'm using brave. *shrug*
It's a good idea though. I also just like the unicode characters better since they're just a text character.
So first we have surprise new Tempus members, then a Pippa anti doxed as a literal dogfucker, and now we have the retarded shit with Froot's mother... I propose we place bets as to what other completely insane bullshit will happen tomorrow and/or by the end of the week. This momentum in the industry is growing!
If the vt rrat is true (x) I predict froot will be cucked by gavis getting groomed by one or more of the other three vanguard members - BUT we won't hear about it for certain until later.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I love using Pippa's twitter as my daily news source:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Your PC stream reminders for the evening: Lia is about to start her stream on Sonic for Real Justice (Edit: Apparently this stream will be delayed until tomorrow according to this tweet, but the start time hasn't been updated on YouTube.)

And in an hour, Uruka makes her return:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Jesus Christ! WHAT THE FUCK
View attachment 10309View attachment 10310 Profile Archive
View attachment 10312View attachment 10311View attachment 10316View attachment 10320View attachment 10317View attachment 10318View attachment 10319View attachment 10322View attachment 10323View attachment 10324View attachment 10325View attachment 10326View attachment 10327View attachment 10328View attachment 10329
KIWI FARMS (+4CHAN) NAMEDROPPED:
View attachment 10330View attachment 10331View attachment 10332View attachment 10333View attachment 10334View attachment 10336
a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a
FROOT'S SUPPOSEDLY REAL MOTHER IS NOW ACTIVELY ARGUING WITH PEOPLE ABOUT HER DAUGHTER'S CHEATING. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
A few more:
1673308401406.pngFROOT MOM WTF8.pngFROOT MOM WTF9.png1673308828335.png1673309070283.png
a - a - a - a - a
(Also for the record, I've been trying to archive as many as her tweets as possible and a lot of them were/are stuck in the queue process on my browser. I think I might've overloaded/tried too many at once or something. Could probably use some help from you guys to properly assist in archiving all of her Tweets just in case they end up yeeted. The profile is here, just go through the tweets and double-check/archive as many as you can.)

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
From one soft-spoken Korean to another, Juna is live with Baba game. If I am Baba, does this mean I get to call Juna mommy? :smugrys:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom