"I can't hear this banger story over all these stupid pregnant people"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It's alright, I'll mirror the information I gathered back then to here. There's also some more extra stuff to the saga, so I guess this can serve as an update.
The thing that first caught my eye was this video released back on Feb 19th 2022. The guy who made it, Katz, is a complete sperg but the information he goes over is interesting. I made a cut of the video that gets right to the meat and cuts out his autism:
View attachment 10294
One of the main sources of this video is a Varis thread.
The Katz sperg then makes a part 2 video (catbox), going over her Facebook.
View attachment 10299
After it is released, Cinnastixx returns to Varis, upset about the drama being drudged up.
Katz then makes a Part 3 (catbox) going over an alleged call leak and a Part 4 (catbox) going over more Facebook stuff.
View attachment 10300
View attachment 10302
On June 13th 2022, Katz makes a video claiming that he is being sued by VShojo. (catbox)
View attachment 10303
A thread is made on Varis about this happening.
He finally uploads his final video discussing the subject on July 16th 2022 (catbox).
View attachment 10307
And unless I'm missing something, I think this is where that story ends. Although, checking the Varis thread again for this post made me see something...
It seems that Froot's goddamn real life mother is on Twitter attempting to fight the people making fun of her daughter for cheating on her husband?
Jesus Christ! WHAT THE FUCK
View attachment 10309View attachment 10310 Profile Archive
View attachment 10312View attachment 10311View attachment 10316View attachment 10320View attachment 10317View attachment 10318View attachment 10319View attachment 10322View attachment 10323View attachment 10324View attachment 10325View attachment 10326View attachment 10327View attachment 10328View attachment 10329
KIWI FARMS (+4CHAN) NAMEDROPPED:
View attachment 10330View attachment 10331View attachment 10332View attachment 10333View attachment 10334View attachment 10336
a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a - a
FROOT'S SUPPOSEDLY REAL MOTHER IS NOW ACTIVELY ARGUING WITH PEOPLE ABOUT HER DAUGHTER'S CHEATING. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
Jesus Christ you know Aprimum you doing this only erases any doubt that your daughter is not that whore that people say she is should have kept your mouth shut now I firmly believe she did it when before I wasn't sure

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
BTW Froot is actually live and has been since several hours ago bout doesn't seem to be acknowledging or even be aware of what is happening

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Only if we discover she's a dogfucker.
...this better not fucking jinx it.
She's a white (probably) woman. Take a wild guess

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Let's check in with Vesper.

Thanks Vesper, very cool.

Edit: Also looks like Pomu and Elira are having an NKODICE tournament.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Froots mom after ‘pwning’ ‘kiddos’ on the internet with her ‘proof’*:
1673310816270.png
*no you cannot see the proof and she will not tell you what it is.

It seems like her only claim is, “My daughter was unhappy, therefore the relationship was already over and it’s not cheating”, which as someone already pointed out here, is an illogical trash excuse.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I tried several EQ settings on my headphones and I could barely listen to their voices under all the music.
Whoever was in charge of mixing did a shit job.
Here is a vocal remix. I did it with headphones as I don't have any monitors hooked up, so it may stink.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ina mentioned in today's AsaKoyo as the "Savior of the Japanese People"
View attachment 10341

Stream:

The moonmen cannot be saved by a mere gook, their only savior is the sweet release of death
Now the true mountain man weapon would be something like this. You've heard of stick with pointy end, metal bladed stick, and stick with metal blade end, now imagine...

View attachment 10345

Stick with metal balls.

This sounds gay, but this will give you a mad headache even through your Daimyo armor with one strike and will bash any fragile salaryman brains like they're freshly decayed zombies. It is perfect for our favorite coming Daimyo Warrior and future leader of Japan.
That is an Oni weapon if i have ever seen one
Froot's mom Rec Room thread incoming?
If we ever get a vshojo happenings thread this incident could be put there

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I can't believe Filian is fucking dead

Tangential topic, is anybody able to access the homeland? I get a bad gateway error every time I've tried since at least 5PM today.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
So I decided a few days ago to start watching Shiina's Witcher 3 vods as background noise, hoping to catch up so I can watch her play the expansions live. I never really thought she was being overly wooden when I watched her when she first premiered but going back to her early streams and comparing it to the present ones its like two completely different people. I'm actually happy Fishman told her to stop being so formal, because she's a lot more watchable now. You get brief glimpses of present day Shiina when she's malding against the griffin fight, so I think she's just become more comfy.

And not to numberfriend too much, but it seems to have benefited her numbers. Her monthly views have quadrupled in the last month and she'll most likely reach 30k sometime tomorrow.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Spoder doing another guerilla stream

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Here is a vocal remix. I did it with headphones as I don't have any monitors hooked up, so it may stink.

View attachment 10352
Most of the loudness comes from the low end, the vocals are on the mid and high end, use an EQ to lower the low end, then add a saturator with a preset for high end or vocals before you export it (you can also add a second EQ and try to raise the parts where the vocals are on if you want).

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Uruka forgot her phone stand and will most likely make do with a scrappy contraption.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lopi is going to ATTEMPT to think with portals

Doog flexes her English translation skills

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If she's a dogfucker, what does that make her daughter? 🤔

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's a busy Monday night folks, we got Sava Safari drinking her sorrows away after missing this afternoon's stream due to power outage:

And Sara Nagare ripping off the titmonster doing a voice impression stream:

If she is, tell her I happen to know a certain ex-convict who'd love to sit in the corner and watch :smugselen:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Either way she probably shouldn'tve kept using the alias BSApricot when she started transitioning to VTubing.

This is probably the most baffling part of all to me; it's so easy to bury drama and other baggage from previous aliases especially in normie vtubing circles where it's considered in poor taste to discuss "past lives". Sketchek emotionally manipulated his audience by lying about having canceraids and faking his death, but I barely ever see people outside of here/the homeland mention it because he goes by Sonny Brisko now.

Because she's still using her old name all the dirt is easy to find and talk about, instead of being hidden several thousand pages into a forum thread.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is probably the most baffling part of all to me; it's so easy to bury drama and other baggage from previous aliases especially in normie vtubing circles where it's considered in poor taste to discuss "past lives". Sketchek emotionally manipulated his audience by lying about having canceraids and faking his death, but I barely ever see people outside of here/the homeland mention it because he goes by Sonny Brisko now.

Because she's still using her old name all the dirt is easy to find and talk about, instead of being hidden several thousand pages into a forum thread.
I think you fellas are forgetting that Froot had gotten a fair amount of numbers and little to no spotlights on her previous shit even when she was just BSApricot, switching to Froot was pretty much just to have an actual character and a name that doesnt seem to be randomly generated, she wouldnt have won much if she restarted with a new identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom