"APPOLOOOGIZEEEE!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Tempus DLC twitter related dump.

Gavis "SEE YA LATER NERDS" Betsy is apparently playing FF14. At this rate they'll have a full blown 8 man raid group that is just Tempus, I'm sure that would go extremely well.

Cholo bird is now a turkey, good job Betsy. Speaking of him, someone decided to type Hakka's twitter...but backwards?

Magni also guessed Tempus DLC before meeting them (bonus horny on main and further Rio cucking tweet)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Matsuri's roommate is facecam streaming. She admitted to getting nose plastic surgery to make it smaller. Are japs as crazy about plastic surgery as the Koreans?
Given how fucked up their teeth are i wouldn't think so, they do use a ton of makeup. Honestly, I find Matsuri's roommate to be adorable.

Takahata cannot possibly be prepared for the full Lia experience.
I would love this. Takahata's character also gives some of those Tumblr sexy man vibes. Would like to see Lia being unhinged and talk about mpreg there.

(Sorry for formatting in mobile)

Lord Commander Chaos our new jester fellow seems to have left a mark on his previous friends. The artist for his model seems to be Froot of Vshojo.
So are we sure it has to do with him? Is it some sort of spergout similar to what Shondo had when Fauna got accepted into Hololive? For what reason though, Froot is in Vshitshow which is technically the 3rd biggest Vtuber company.

- The HoloES 0 shtick is thunk-provoking. From what I read in this thread, Reimu and Scarle don't go as hard on NijiES. And for within-Holo comparisons, Koreans go for Kiara and Bae rather than the actual Koreans. No doubt Hakka had discussions with management, but he also seems genuinely happy to aim for the ES audience. Perhaps he's more confident he can entertain that audience because he's a walking stereotype.
Scarle's spanish was all fake. She knows barely anything. Her parents are fluent but she isnt. She can understand some of it.

And it actually does make a massive amount of sense that Tempus DLC's clown made her (Froot/Sloot) mald vaguely.
How so?

Most importantly, both of their memberships seem to include membership streams. Shocking, I know, but that already puts their membership at a greater value than a lot of others I used to be members of. I'm looking at Phase Connect specifically, they seem to be allergic to membership streams no matter how many people keep asking for them, and that might help satiate fishman's endless greed by incentivizing continued membership.
Shiina has been doing it fairly consistently. Posting hand written letters and doing membership streams once a week (atleast for the last 2 weeks)

Again how is he related to her other than she drew his art? Are they fucking and he hid it from her? Or did he lie to her about the fact that he got in and shes butthurt?

Also allegedly back in her /k/ days she was selling weed with her ex before exit scamming a bunch of people she still owes money to the next day.
Not sure about the weed thing, its the first time i hear about that but she and her ex-husband made some clothing patches or some shit and "pre-sold" them only to take the money and never deliver the goods. Honestly, I never gave 3 shits about her cheating as its her being a morally shitty person but thats between her and her husband but the patches thing seems to be actual criminal shit (which further highlights the whole morally bankrupt thing).

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Not sure about the weed thing, its the first time i hear about that but she and her ex-husband made some clothing patches or some shit and "pre-sold" them only to take the money and never deliver the goods. Honestly, I never gave 3 shits about her cheating as its her being a morally shitty person but thats between her and her husband but the patches thing seems to be actual criminal shit (which further highlights the whole morally bankrupt thing).
Honestly, based on the person I heard this from, I wouldn't be surprised if this is what he was actually talking about and it turned into selling weed through a game of telephone. Sounds more plausible tbh

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is probably the most baffling part of all to me; it's so easy to bury drama and other baggage from previous aliases especially in normie vtubing circles where it's considered in poor taste to discuss "past lives". Sketchek emotionally manipulated his audience by lying about having canceraids and faking his death, but I barely ever see people outside of here/the homeland mention it because he goes by Sonny Brisko now.

Because she's still using her old name all the dirt is easy to find and talk about, instead of being hidden several thousand pages into a forum thread.
I am waiting for a nijinegro apologist in the thread to respond to this, PROVE ME WRONG
>Basically wrote this site
>Made a cool logo
>Does mixing
>Has a job, wife, and kids
Is there something you cant do?
For every 100 basement autists there is 1 functional member of society, he is that man
I thought it was gonna be proctor but he turned out to be more deranged than initially perceived, though one could make the case that his sanity is slowly being drained by us

Last edited:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Not sure what the fuck's going on, but Doppio is making a strong case for funniest male V-Tuber out there right now.

His commitment to the bit (being the villain of Pomu's NKODICE tournament) is perfect. I can't believe he can say this cringekino shit for as long as he does without cracking up.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Trying to search for Pippa art on twitter but the "search by latest" button isn't here. This is bullshit!
1673316722763.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Here is a vocal remix. I did it with headphones as I don't have any monitors hooked up, so it may stink.

View attachment 10352
>Basically wrote this site
>Made a cool logo
>Does mixing
>Has a job, wife, and kids
Is there something you cant do?

also mix okay atleast i can hear pippa

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Gavis' stream is currently fucked and he said something is broken (Edit: he says it is his internet), chat is currently giving him Beenation as his insect themed army now because of this to pair with Snailtare's cult and Antnation.

Edit: Bettel has a twitter space now, it is just him looping some lofi shit atm that sounds like it is being cooked in an oven in real time.

Edit 2: BETTEL HONEST TO GOD THOUGHT HE WASN'T MUTED, HE HAD BEEN TALKING THROUGH THIS ELEVATOR MUSIC AND JUST REALIZED HE WAS MUTED. I AM DYING RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE THIS. HE'S GOING INSANE RIGHT NOW.

Edit 3: Gavis didn't realize he could save twitter spaces, so if you were there for the Gavis Bettel: Elevator Experience Ft: Debut Week Meltdown then you know what that was.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
New Pippa & Tenma collab song in 15 minutes :

I like it, but the music drowns out the vocals a bit. The art is good too, Pippa and Tenma do creepy well.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Not sure what the fuck's going on, but Doppio is making a strong case for funniest male V-Tuber out there right now.

His commitment to the bit (being the villain of Pomu's NKODICE tournament) is perfect. I can't believe he can say this cringekino shit for as long as he does without cracking up.
I couldn't agree more, him throwing the cringiest lines possible against a mentally exhausted Aia was pure kino.

EDIT:
R I G G E D

Doppio deserved this.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
:kaelalaugh: Bettel pulled a Magni and spoke to himself for twenty minutes.

soap suds

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Edit: Also looks like Pomu and Elira are having an NKODICE tournament.

For the longest time I didn’t get the hate for Uki (some of the criticism is still weird though tbh). But I think I get it now, considering he’s talking SO MUCH about wanting dick or getting dick or not getting dick. Personally I don’t care but I do think “man this is a lot” and I understand how people would get very annoyed by him. I definitely get why people say it’s forced

Last edited:

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
:kaelalaugh: Bettel pulled a Magni and spoke to himself for twenty minutes.
I feel so sorry for this man, I legitimately thought he was fucking with us but he was for real when he said he was muted.

TwoBit

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Lol This dude sounds like he's one technical glitch away from jumping off a building.
Gavis "8 Croissant Dinner" Bettel is the first Holo pro Vtuber to do a flip off a building. I can see the headlines...

Edit: Apparently Bettel shared a discord link in chat by accident, I just barely missed it as chat was spam blasting it away unfortunately. Supposedly someone in chat clicked it and it went nowhere so probably a nothingburger, but if that is false someone will likely show what Bettel fucked up soon.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

First playing an eroge on-stream, now showing bare arm skin nonchalantly. Get your wife in line, @Nenelove, she is acting Haram.

Edit: Already posted, eh? Well, you can't win them all.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
For the longest time I didn’t get the hate for Uki (some of the criticism is still weird though tbh). But I think I get it now, considering he’s talking SO MUCH about wanting dick or getting dick or not getting dick. Personally I don’t care but I do think “man this is a lot” and I understand how people would get very annoyed by him.
My distaste for that kind of shit isn't puritanical, it's just because it feels forced and overplayed, dropping in some dark-humour once in a while to make everyone groan in discomfort is funny, openly shouting raunchy shit constantly is not. Specially when everyone does it because of fucking vshojo, it gets boring.

First playing an eroge on-stream, now showing bare arm skin nonchalantly. Get your wife in line, @Nenelove, she is acting Haram.

She's not my wife, she is OUR wife, already posted that clip btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom