"My dear, if you want you can have a taste of my cabbage"Ceres 'Prince' Faun

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Mori keeps making me like her and I’m not sure how I should feel about that. :vomit:
Pink woman good.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true...!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I shouldn't have clicked as what little brain cells I still have took a hell of a blow from that.

Kind of confused by panders to degenerates, they haven't met Lia or Remi I see, because outside the occasional foot reference she really isn't much for that end.
Also the she said a bunch of Holo's are untalented, I want time stamps to this as I have doubts this event happened, and the still malding over the Asuka comment is almost mind-blowing, until KFP made a huge deal over it I didn't know what the reference was.
When you peer into a hugbox, only brain destroying autism stares back.

hololive ruined /jp/

Pink woman good.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true...!
her music will always be trash, ol double chinigami looking ass.

BroadcastStorm

lemme just put these switches together...
Edit: Apparently Bettel shared a discord link in chat by accident, I just barely missed it as chat was spam blasting it away unfortunately. Supposedly someone in chat clicked it and it went nowhere so probably a nothingburger, but if that is false someone will likely show what Bettel fucked up soon.
He indeed did post a link that doesn't work, but it does reveal some minor timestamp info according to this post at the homeland.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I shouldn't have clicked as what little brain cells I still have took a hell of a blow from that.

Kind of confused by panders to degenerates, they haven't met Lia or Remi I see, because outside the occasional foot reference she really isn't much for that end.
Also the she said a bunch of Holo's are untalented, I want time stamps to this as I have doubts this event happened, and the still malding over the Asuka comment is almost mind-blowing, until KFP made a huge deal over it I didn't know what the reference was.
The best part is I bet if you asked them not a single one of the people complaining about the Asuka joke could tell you what the actual joke Pippa made was.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Followed Sawa (FLAVR "Sour Grape") on twitter.

Was immediately hit with this:

How did she know, inmates?

USS IOWA

I think only the /vt/ KFP got ass mad about the Asuka joke. Most just don't like her cause they think she mostly talks about lolcows or politically charged people

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
We briefly interrupt our fine drama autism to bring you a small update for HoloFES:

MUCH needed update to the Idol outfits! I wonder if Kanauru's smol Ame idol outfit was actually a sneak peek at the revamped designs? I do wonder about CounciIRyS though; I'd rather see their normal 3D first then go straight to their Idol outfit. Though I guess for the members who are on 2 stages can do normal 3D then Idol outfit.
(Clocks if needed)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
First Hank stream of the year

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Trying to search for Pippa art on twitter but the "search by latest" button isn't here. This is bullshit!
View attachment 10354
Is anyone else having this issue? Has twitter removed the ability to search for things by latest?

Edit: I'm talking about twitter searching not from a specific profile. It doesn't work for me on mobile or PC.

Last edited:

Sven

Is anyone else having this issue? Has twitter removed the ability to search for things by latest?
Works fine for me just clicked the tag from her profile and latest worked fine

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Shinri has actually made Mortuary Assistant a comfortable and funny experience.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Edit: I'm talking about twitter searching not from a specific profile. It doesn't work for me on mobile or PC.
I think yur just bad
IMG_20230110_095244.jpg
Starting yesterday i noticed that twitter's home page thing was not showing me new stuff, just constantly the same old posts over the entire day. I don't have the search issue you are having, so my guess is that if it isn't something specific to your browser then they may be rolling out different changes for different user accounts for some reason.
Its been like that for a while now, just refresh the page and it will be alright.
Same shit with youtube tbh.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wonder if Kanauru's smol Ame idol outfit was actually a sneak peek at the revamped designs?
No, that was just a Smol Ame version of their low-poly idol outfits from the Myth anniversary stream.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

Starting yesterday i noticed that twitter's home page thing was not showing me new stuff, just constantly the same old posts over the entire day. I don't have the search issue you are having, so my guess is that if it isn't something specific to your browser then they may be rolling out different changes for different user accounts for some reason.

E: i just loaded up a tor window, and while not logged into twitter it would not show the latest posts:1673326881718.png

Its been like that for a while now, just refresh the page and it will be alright.
Same shit with youtube tbh.
Click stupid sparkly icon. Select Latest. My account has been reset to top at least twice recently, but you don't have to keep it.....
I refreshed the page numerous times throughout the day. In the end I sated my twitter scroll-addiction by viewing the latest posts instead of the algo-slop. Tweetdeck is pretty nice for that, but yeah also possible in the main UI.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Starting yesterday i noticed that twitter's home page thing was not showing me new stuff, just constantly the same old posts over the entire day.
Click stupid sparkly icon. Select Latest. My account has been reset to top at least twice recently, but you don't have to keep it.....
Untitled.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

E: i just loaded up a tor window, and while not logged into twitter it would not show the latest posts:View attachment 10365
I don't have a twitter account so maybe they made it so you have to log in to see it now. Or it's a myriad of other possibilities mentioned in the thread. Anyways thanks for all the responses. ❤️

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Mori keeps making me like her and I’m not sure how I should feel about that. :vomit:
I believe someone back on the Farms said something along the lines of "Dammit, Mori, you're hard to love but you're even harder to hate" and truer words have never been spoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom