"Wait when is the 4th of July though, on the 4th?"Henya the Genius

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vestars20

Early Adopter
So I'm gonna let my ol' tism get to work, but I remember part of what these people are rambling about because I remember going back to watch her (correctly) call out someone saying Roboco sucked and I found the blunt reaction funny. That said it is kind of the usual "Hey she said a thing omfg she's awful evil hate hate hate her."
Stamped a moment before then leading into the over all idea of the comment.
She doesn't elaborate or anything and almost any comment she ever makes about Holo is simping though so I don't really think too much of it.
Wait, I am confused about the Roboco thing. I think, and hope, that she of most Holos don't give a fuck about what people think.

Yeah that seems to be about what I expected when they never list the proof they scream about, her saying she thinks some of them are dogshit then specifying that it's to her taste specifically (and then mentions just getting into Holo is proof that you have something) and yeah figuring out who isn't her flavor would be an undertaking of immense autism though I know she mentioned outside Fauna she doesn't pay much attention to Council but except for that and having a hard time remembering who is in what gen's between 2-5, a problem I share as they just blur together, I don't remember anything.

Edit: Funny enough the one thing I find 'offensive' is her claim as biggest Holo simp well Ollie exists.

Oh yeah I know it's like racist and every phobe under the sun these days, a cheap label to make something scary. I just found it funny because there is way worse among the sad girl company that Pippa is closer to one of the most chaste of them. Dear god now I'm thinking about that list but I'll let that rot in the brain where it belongs though Airi is clearly the purest, no question there.
Chaste? That is subjective and knowing about the cum jar would disqualify her myself but being chaste or any other label seems silly. These vtubers are streamers and unless you are holding their hands IRL shit isn't optic fiber clear. Pippa seems earnest and has shown the capability to evolve her views so, I personally look past her views that I disagree with.

Hi Pippa, if you read this there are no bad people just people who make bad choices. Keep improving yourself, that is a good choice.

Do you want to listen to a JP princess?

She sings Disney sometimes and has a bird. Pippa also likes birds. Sounds like a perfect connection.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
1673338457049.png
Twitter
1673338784182.png 1673338814098.png
Twitter reply

Edit:
1673350568430.png

Last edited:

Early Adopter
Hi Pippa, if you read this there are no bad people just people who make bad choices. Keep improving yourself, that is a good choice.
Except theres a forty year old dude couple of posts above you operating a groomer discord running gayops cause he didnt get to groom a girl first who BEHEADED A DOG AS A SACRIFICE TO SATAN. Dude made a lot of bad choices intentionally. You can call him messed up but i will call him evil.

Pippa aint bad tho, its just hate sometimes cuts deep and that gets to her.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
cutout chink.jpg
"Remember me?"
If this guy was more openly deranged he could get his own thread but he mostly behaves so nobody pays him much heed, but little do they know that he will use his vast riches to erect an army of chuuba cutouts, for unknown nefarious purposes}

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Usuwa Suu back, looks like she recovered from her bad cold, stream at 9PM JST. Stream title: Return of the King

Right now Amamya Kokoro trying to sing Diamond City Lights in English for cuteness.

Looks like when other Vtubers gradually shift to deeper voice she actually sound more loli now. I looked up her video after the Haneru collab with Utako, Pata-nee, Choco, and Noel when chat talked about Amamya's "virgin jump" moment in Getting Over It which was actually one of her earliest videos to compare, timestamped here.

Simp

Hm if Mori wants to collab with Pippa at some point will that lead to another Kiara x Veibae collab sitution? It may have been a joke and quickly deleted but it still is a daboo in the v-tuber sphere.

Takodachi and Riverbear seem to have fans
40656573_40657103.PNG

Also after too long finally a Kiara x Ina collab. Bad time for Ina and only to shill but it is something.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Takodachi and Riverbear seem to have fans
40656573_40657103.PNG
Riverbear "she"

Please don't insult them by not using they're correct pronouns of Bear/Bear

this shit

fuck it
Finally lived through the Doppio experience with the NKODICE tournament, it's kino but exhausting. kino stream watch it with timestamps

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS is doing a twitter space right now, not sure if she remembered to hit the 'save' button or not so this link may or may not be useless later.

She got new air pod pros, honestly they kinda suck; audio quality is way worse than normal. Stupid Apple.
Edit: Informal poll, the airpods will no longer be used for twitter spaces, just for when she's listening to stuff. And it IS archived.

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
Get in here

Pizza pappa bro is a DJ today!
Right now Amamya Kokoro trying to sing Diamond City Lights in English for cuteness.

She fucking included the idol calls that Pomu talked about. Legend.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Operation 'World DomINAtion' is a success!

Archive .gif (hard-G sound, of course):

world domINAtion by @ZedGawr.gif

Edit:

The real source of chaos magic has been identified:

the real source of chaos magic.png

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
So apparently the character designs of one of the shows this season is done by Ina/Nagu

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but Airi is having a family emergency:

Edit:
Also get Wemi to 20K and she'll review baby food:

One more:
Looks possible that Lia might be having the same Phase affiliated reputation issues Tenma was complaining about earlier, might be a bit of a stretch on my part though:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Looks possible that Lia might be having the same Phase affiliated reputation issues Tenma was complaining about earlier, might be a bit of a stretch on my part though:

If it's true, Lia is partly correct - Phase Connect has a reputation, deserved or not, that might make more risk-adverse streamers stop streaming with her. I don't think much of those sort of people, but it is what it is. But Lia has already tried doing more traditional content and hated doing it. Not to mention, she's starting to gain a decent audience from genuinely sharing her interests, she has a fun personality, and it sounds like she already has a bunch of potential collab partners she is arranging to work with. Hope she gets over this feeling, I really enjoy her content.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Throwing this out there if people are missing one-half of the Go Go Nippon live girls, since at this point in time there seems to be no sign of them returning to streaming. :gunpeko: I do hope someone adds Akira though, but Makoto is fine too I guess.

Early Adopter
If it's true, Lia is partly correct - Phase Connect has a reputation, deserved or not, that might make more risk-adverse streamers stop streaming with her. I don't think much of those sort of people, but it is what it is. But Lia has already tried doing more traditional content and hated doing it. Not to mention, she's starting to gain a decent audience from genuinely sharing her interests, she has a fun personality, and it sounds like she already has a bunch of potential collab partners she is arranging to work with. Hope she gets over this feeling, I really enjoy her content.
They just hate genuine people for they are neither soulless messes nor coomerbait whores made to trigger their desires (or is it inhibit? They peepee go hard.)

Last edited:

Pioneer

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New camping video from Azumalim (subtitles included)

Again how is he related to her other than she drew his art? Are they fucking and he hid it from her? Or did he lie to her about the fact that he got in and shes butthurt?
Idk I just saw the tweet. But his reference to a past account ("Handcam CHAOS" in content part) may well mean that the words cockroaches and fruits in the dislikes part are also a reference.

UberSoldat

BTW Froot is actually live and has been since several hours ago bout doesn't seem to be acknowledging or even be aware of what is happening

She is now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom