"I'm not immune to corruption"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
So apparently the character designs of one of the shows this season is done by Ina/Nagu

More than character design I believe the anime is adaptation of a novel Nagu is the main illustrator for.
One more:
Looks possible that Lia might be having the same Phase affiliated reputation issues Tenma was complaining about earlier, might be a bit of a stretch on my part though:

I dont think Lia's tweet has anything to do with what Temma was talking about considering this tweeter interaction between her and Shinna:
Screenshot_20230110-064829_Twitter.jpg
It's seem she is just having a moment where she is just cringing at how unhinged she has been the past couple weeks, she definitely has been pushing the envelope of how weird she can get since a couple of weeks ago not just in content but in her tweets and posible even interaction in private apparently, and seems to just be having a "why I'm like this" moment.
That was already there since the beggining, I meant acknowledge in the fact she hasn't talked about it since it started.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
They just hate genuine people for they are neither soulless messes nor coomerbait whores made to trigger their desires (or is it inhibit? They peepee go hard.)
More about the cancellation mobs that are always looking for a new target. A heirachy based on victimhood always needs evils to be victim to.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Airless

Active lurker
Watson Update
untitled6906865.png

Nakiri-gumi are self-aware

For every Cowboy Bebop there's 100 garbage anime, what's your point?

This sub vs. dub thing has been gay since people started doing it in the VHS days.
This sounds like something a console player would say

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Bettel's twitter space was uploaded, here's the rant and the immortalized baked elevator music.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
Finally lived through the Doppio experience with the NKODICE tournament, it's kino but exhausting. kino stream watch it with timestamps
Yup, I’d at least suggest that people watch Doppio’s matches. I didn’t think anyone could make Nkodice interesting in 2023 but he managed to do it through sheer force of chuunibyou. Vox and Reimu’s match was pretty fun too.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
How absolutely embarrassing to have your own mom arguing with randoms on the internet about whether you chomped dick behind your significant other's back.

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Kanata is doing a Bocchi the Rock watchalong

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Rin's schedule is up. Fuck me, I remember the last time a vtuber I really liked had "something to say" :painpeko:
8BB32E31-E8C8-4E73-8B6D-83A88776C865.jpeg

If it makes you feel any better, I feel if they were graduating they wouldn't be making new member emotes.
I definitely know better but my post-graduation PTSD doesn't care about such frivolous things as logic

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin's schedule is up. Fuck me, I remember the last time a vtuber I really liked had "something to say" :painpeko:
View attachment 10399

I definitely know better but my post-graduation PTSD doesn't care about such frivolous things as logic
Rin's zatsudans all have titles like that. Gonna have to get used to it unfortunately.
6373648.jpg

I'm glad she's consistently taking days off though. She had like 3 weeks of streams without any breaks around debut and that probably contributed to her being sick for so long.

kukkia

Early Adopter
nor coomerbait whores made to trigger their desires (or is it inhibit? They peepee go hard.)
I mean they’ve cornered the foot fetish market at least.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
How absolutely embarrassing to have your own mom arguing with randoms on the internet about whether you chomped dick behind your significant other's back.
Skimming her tweets and such it really sounds like mom is projecting and I'd wager she's cheated and got caught by her ex-husband which started her own divorce.

I wonder if froot is getting alimony

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Lui x Vshojo crossover /clickbait
I mean, I didn't know that either, but did Sydsnap not look it up or did she choose that name on purpose? Both options are... entirely on-brand.

A Field Guide to Identifying Mios in the Wild - Sakura Miko

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Not a fan of the new Tempus boys, they lack the Oomph of the original 4 and feel more like Nijisan people.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Not a fan of the new Tempus boys, they lack the Oomph of the original 4 and feel more like Nijisan people.
I'll have to reserve judgement on them until they put out more content; it did take a good while for me to warm up to Altare after his WAHnderful debut. Guy's the most subbed of Tempus now, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom