"Really makes you wonder: How the hell does a girl like that survive on the Internet?"Omaru Polka (regarding Iroha)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lumi stream. I think it's the first YT stream since the subathon.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230110-111646-356.png
Beautiful things are happening

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Not a fan of the new Tempus boys, they lack the Oomph of the original 4 and feel more like Nijisan people.
I'll have to reserve judgement on them until they put out more content; it did take a good while for me to warm up to Altare after his WAHnderful debut. Guy's the most subbed of Tempus now, too.

I'm kind of into Shinri but only because he played funny autism activation horror game so far. Only thing I noticed they've done because it comes up in my feed because of the game.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
BTW Froot is actually live and has been since several hours ago bout doesn't seem to be acknowledging or even be aware of what is happening
In fairness not talking about it is - or was - probably the best strategy to deal with this particular bit of drama. Froot's cheating is something that a lot of people honestly didn't care about and most fans didn't even know about given how old it is. There was nothing to be gained by acknowledging antis for it, all her mum has achieved is to publicly humiliate her daughter and blast her relationship failures in the face of her fans in some deluded boomer version of fighting the lies with truth.
Guess this is what happens when you connect your professional accounts to family members who don't have social media reps to tard wrangle them. Could hardly be worse for Vshojo if Mamavale accidentally leaked that Silver actually has a husband or something.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
How absolutely embarrassing to have your own mom arguing with randoms on the internet about whether you chomped dick behind your significant other's back.
It's times like these, that I imagine you would livepost in the thread as you and Kirsche sat on the couch, her calling them both "retarded whores."

Kirsche is a national treasure.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
In fairness not talking about it is - or was - probably the best strategy to deal with this particular bit of drama. Froot's cheating is something that a lot of people honestly didn't care about and most fans didn't even know about given how old it is. There was nothing to be gained by acknowledging antis for it, all her mum has achieved is to publicly humiliate her daughter and blast her relationship failures in the face of her fans in some deluded boomer version of fighting the lies with truth.
Guess this is what happens when you connect your professional accounts to family members who don't have social media reps to tard wrangle them. Could hardly be worse for Vshojo if Mamavale accidentally leaked that Silver actually has a husband or something.
Her mom engaging with the antis is quite literally the stupidest thing you could ever hope to do. I mean shit like this?
1673295952465-png.10323
1673296234400-png.10328

1673368613117.png

Remarks on the ex-husband's behavior and getting into online slap-fights with random strangers on the net is hardly the way to stand up for your daughter. If the guy was as terrible as mentioned, you'd at least have some receipts in the form of messages and the like. All this woman has accomplished is affirming that Froot pretty fucking much did cheat on her husband while stroking her own ego with the validation from whatever encouragement Froot's simps give her.

I'm frankly kind of surprised Froot hasn't had her spine cave in from doubling over with the cringe of requiring your mother to fight online strangers in the name of assuring you weren't a cheating piece of garbage.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm frankly kind of surprised Froot hasn't had her spine cave in from doubling over with the cringe of requiring your mother to fight online strangers in the name of assuring you weren't a cheating piece of garbage.

Froot didn't realize that Talent Freedom didn't mean 'freedom from the consequences of my own actions.'

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
So now that I'm bored at work, and we're hosting our very own 2022 TVA awards, I was thinking:

Why don't we make a 2023 dead pool? We each pick 3 vtubers (no 2 view nobodies) we think are going to graduate this year, extra points if they actually die IRL.
What's the point? Is there any prize? Well yes, the best prize of all, being right on the internet.

kukkia

Early Adopter
VShojo should launch a new branch made up of just their moms.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
VShojo should launch a new branch made up of just their moms.
I would unironically watch a stream with Mouses mom, her parents sound like a mix of funny and based from what she's shared about them

kukkia

Early Adopter
Why don't we make a 2023 dead pool? We each pick 3 vtubers (no 2 view nobodies) we think are going to graduate this year, extra points if they actually die IRL.
What's the point? Is there any prize? Well yes, the best prize of all, being right on the internet.
This could be pretty fun, yeah.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The whole Froot mom thing just makes me remember the time Chris Bores (?), (The Irate Gamer)'s mother allegedly made an account just to spergfight in the comments about him being an AVGN ripoff

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
@Tempus DLC talk.

I tried watching Flay, I'm not into his VA antics and his game choice isn't quite my thing. If he plays something I like, and he has some of my tastes, I'll try again. He feels like he's better in a collab when someone can contrast him, by himself he feels too much. Then again Axel being a dunce also kind of felt that way at the start.

I tried watching Hakka and...eh? I didn't mind the game, but Hakka is just kind of meh to me. Very amateur hour feeling. I'll try when their is a game I like, good music though.

Gavis has to me the most potential, he just needs less scuff with his solo ventures. The scuffed elevator music stream was legendary to me for how that played out, I was having a lot of fun with that and I thought he was the best in the collab they did.

Shinri I like, but I cannot enjoy horror games even with his chill vibes so I didn't watch his gaming stream. His zatsu was fine, he's just kind of chill. I'll dread the day he does ASMR RP shit though.

Axel by himself sucked early on, he was just good with the group. Now he's my favorite or second favorite depending on the day so I can't really judge Tempus DLC properly right now. Altare was also pretty whatever, especially in his debut. So I believe they'll come into their own in time.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Shylilly was sitting over 19k for her anniversary stream, not bad. It will be interesting to see the final CCV since the twitch live number is garbage.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She probably is. She is a streamer, after all, so she probably understands that what's happening is making everything worse and erasing any ambiguity about what happened with her ex in the most pathetic way possible. Then again due to the psychological need of people to be seen as a good person, as well as the truth that creative people are less trustworthy, I bet she has already created some premium cope for this event.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Its somewhat hilarious that a bunch of big accounts publicly supported her on whatever she vagueposted about and its only a bunch of randy twitter users bringing up scathing but ultimately old and forgotten drama as a jab

But then momma just had to spergfight randos, this is just gonna lead people to think "if there is smoke, theres fire"

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Axel by himself sucked early on, he was just good with the group. Now he's my favorite or second favorite depending on the day so I can't really judge Tempus DLC properly right now. Altare was also pretty whatever, especially in his debut. So I believe they'll come into their own in time.
I know you're talking in terms of Tempus, but this was the case with me and Mumei. Her early streams, she was EXTREMELY self-conscious and quiet so I couldn't watch her. But she got a lot better after coming into her own, I think either around the Minecraft collab with Bae/Kronii or when she started the BotW streams. That's kinda how I feel going into watching Flayon from the start, clearly he has issues but you can tell he's been taking constructive criticism well and I can tell he'll come into his own soon enough. Same with Hakka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom