"I think I can poop better on Twitter"Namie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

And the saga of bullying Rin with money continues...

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Looks like Froot deleted the tweet. All the quote retweets just say tweet was deleted.

:whatastory:

thirteenorphans

View attachment 10405
pray for her PC apparently lmao
It doesnt seem to be anything serious and she jokingly said she would delay the announcement everytime someone donated, so there has been some 15 minutes of non-stop donos
I think we're at 9 hours now. If this turns into an actual subathon I swear :deztheroom:

Edit: and now management said if she makes enough money in SC she can bring her mom on.

Edit2: it's happening.gif

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think we're at 9 hours now. If this turns into an actual subathon I swear :deztheroom:
LMAO as you posted that she announces that per her calculations, they're at 12 hours now, if thats true then shes probably at more than 1k USD or even Pounds by this point

Looks like Froot deleted the tweet. All the quote retweets just say tweet was deleted.

:whatastory:

Its quite amazing what a simple vaugepost ended up snowballing too just from the sheer dunking of randos

EDIT: Rin has brought her mother on stream after she bragged how much she got from it, the fucking madlass, she joked that management told her that she needed 2 consecutive akasupas for that to be allowed. and they immediatly happend, these fucking jews are crafty with their money making lmao

Now she is controlling Rin's model

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This brit really just got her mom on stream because she got too much money :whatastory:

Her mom just said Juna's her favorite child and Rin literally left the room. This is so great lmao.

Rin thought the dishwasher and the washing machine were the same and her mom outright called her useless. You can see why this brit is the way that she is.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
This brit really just got her mom on stream because she got too much money :whatastory:
I can't believe the queen of Britland herself is on stream.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I can't believe the queen of Britland herself is on stream.
She was planned since Rin's debut, she has this banging Vtuber model that I managed to find a leak for. Very bold direction.

Queen of Britland Vtuber.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Meanwhile, in Fuyo and Yuko's collab -
1673384581182.png

Edit: Holy shit Rin's mom is just roasting her relentlessly. This stream is fucking gold.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Place your bets, boys. Im predicting a shit show.:whatastory:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Throwing this out there if people are missing one-half of the Go Go Nippon live girls, since at this point in time there seems to be no sign of them returning to streaming. :gunpeko: I do hope someone adds Akira though, but Makoto is fine too I guess.

I asked and received. :makotomisaki::akiramisaki:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Looks like Rin Penrose is announcing something in like 39 minutes.

I took a mini break from most vtubers recently so I am unfamiliar with all of idol except what I saw of Yuko on Pippas stream and knowing the leprechaun is actually Brazilian or something.

I demand to know why you nerds have dropped the ball on shilling this wonderful British tomboy enough that even a retard like me would see it.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I took a mini break from most vtubers recently so I am unfamiliar with all of idol except what I saw of Yuko on Pippas stream and knowing the leprechaun is actually Brazilian or something.

I demand to know why you nerds have dropped the ball on shilling this wonderful British tomboy enough that even a retard like me would see it.
Uhhhh? There’s posts about Idol EN almost daily at this point….

Rightfully so as they knocked it out of the park with these girls. Excited for Juna’s cover on Friday.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

In about 12 hours, Ame, Subaru, and Mel are doing an offcollab.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Finally made it through Uruka's big stream from last night. She showed pictures from her trip to Tokyo, Taipei, and an anime con (didn't catch which one). Her big announcement was…

uruka.jpeg

She's going to start writing songs as well as performing them, aiming to release one every two months in 2023. She expects that she will mostly just write the music and farm out the lyrics to others.

A pretty cool self-improvement project. Good job, trashbear.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Again how is he related to her other than she drew his art? Are they fucking and he hid it from her? Or did he lie to her about the fact that he got in and shes butthurt?
Answer number 2. (i'm be a little sleepy when answering last time) Because of that pictures too. They are connected, or were connected not only online.
vivaldi_qEud2ff27P.png
vivaldi_P5puEzNi2U.pngvivaldi_Vn2jVNuDgm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom