"Cariope is haff ass!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I really wonder what's going on with Haruka sometimes.
She's part of so many streams but hasn't streamed herself in over three months, long enough for all her twitch VODs to be auto-deleted. She was on Mouse's subathon multiple times, was part of KSONs Birthday in 3D and is on stream with Michi right now.

I know that she had "unexplained" hiatuses before, but from what I could find never this long. The complete lack of communication would be genuinely concerning if she didn't appear on other's streams regularly. I'm not on her discord so I don't know if there's any explanation on there, but I feel like if there was it would have made it onto the searchable net.

I hate quoting this guy since all he does is vaguepost and post shit about "i know about how shit works" yet never seems to say anything but back when Vei/Silvervale/Nyanners left Vshojo and Mouse was apparently renegotiating her contract, he mentioned for people to READ their contracts. And he was aware of someone that had signed a contract and had gotten fucked over because they had not read their contract.

Evan is a Vshojo orbiter and often got invited randomly to their meetings. I always assumed that if he wasnt full of shit, and he was talking about a Vshojo talent, the only person that came to mind when he said that shit was Haruka or possibly Henya.

tarkanoltr

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Bronze

VSoyBoy

I hate quoting this guy since all he does is vaguepost and post shit about "i know about how shit works" yet never seems to say anything but back when Vei/Silvervale/Nyanners left Vshojo and Mouse was apparently renegotiating her contract, he mentioned for people to READ their contracts. And he was aware of someone that had signed a contract and had gotten fucked over because they had not read their contract.

Evan is a Vshojo orbiter and often got invited randomly to their meetings. I always assumed that if he wasnt full of shit, and he was talking about a Vshojo talent, the only person that came to mind when he said that shit was Haruka or possibly Henya.
That came in the wake of the Nyanners non-renewal when it was box office to talk about that shit, so I'm not prepared to put any weight on that. Especially since none of what he actually said has been corroborated since.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Amemochi Nina still going strong with FE7.

Lui coming back to suffer in Super Mario Bros 2 at 6PM JST.

Chat suggested she use Lui-gi, not sure whether it adds to her suffering.

774inc's Hebiyoi Tier interviewing Hinokuma Ran at 7PM JST who will go indie at the end of this month.

Iroha is worried for today's youth.

VSpo is currently having a lot of members play Ark. Beni and co found a doujinshi plant.

Aizawa Ema's reaction is not what you'd expect from the seiso rep.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
>Find an interesting-looking model
>Check them out
>Guy with a voice changer

Man.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
>Find an interesting-looking model
>Check them out
>Guy with a voice changer

Man.
Never thought you'd be @SandyCat's alt account.

Edit:
I was gonna make a sarcastic comment about it but then I remembered the clip I saw of some of the HoloJP girls talking about kanade's ass and comparing ass sizes and I went
:marinesmug:
"Maybe we aren't so different..."
Found the clip, it's 8 minutes long.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I really wonder what's going on with Haruka sometimes.
She's part of so many streams but hasn't streamed herself in over three months, long enough for all her twitch VODs to be auto-deleted. She was on Mouse's subathon multiple times, was part of KSONs Birthday in 3D and is on stream with Michi right now.

I know that she had "unexplained" hiatuses before, but from what I could find never this long. The complete lack of communication would be genuinely concerning if she didn't appear on other's streams regularly. I'm not on her discord so I don't know if there's any explanation on there, but I feel like if there was it would have made it onto the searchable net.

I know her previous big hiatus was a combo of health issues (rough bout with the coof) and family problems (Canadian healthcare moment with her Mom) but I've no idea what's going on with her now. I've seen people say it's burnout but...burnout from what? She'd only really came back to streaming not that long ago. And she's still happy enough to participate in events, just not on stream herself. It's strange.

frz

Why can't these retards just simulcast to multiple platforms? I know a streamer that does fucking Youtube, Twitch, AND tik-tok at the same time. That dude is fucking 40. No excuse for this clown.
Probably. Those people are also retarded. Recycle thumbnails. Use the same picture of your model. Use a stick figure. Content with a shitty, anti-algorithm thumbnail is still better than no content at all.

Roberu's thumbnails are so shit they get memed on, yet he is still the biggest Stars JP talent.
why you shit on the genius thumbnail maker that is Roberu, his thumbnail is a work of art for generations to study
image.png

Roberu aside, if you stream on twitch you can actually switch games mid stream without making a new thumbnail.
Most western twitch streamer do this. Stream game A for 2 hour. Go to the door to pick up uber, proceed to eat while watching youtube videos, finish eating. Continue reacting for another 3 hours. Play game B for another 2 hour. End stream

You can not do this for youtube, need a new thumbnail every time you switch streams.
There's a reason why every western twitch streamers has ~~40% just chatting, and 60% on games.
:kaelagshgsh!:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
why you shit on the genius thumbnail maker that is Roberu, his thumbnail is a work of art for generations to study
image.png

He just really like his model man :BijouBijou:

Suisei gets two collab/PR announcements today, first up is a collaboration with JAXA and Sagamihara City PR team

Second is a collaboration with BE@RBRICK brand alongside Marine, their personally designed bearbrick figure will go on sale at the official holoshop in 3 days

Edit: Might as well add this one too, CUT magazine will feature a long-interview with Suisei as well as making her the cover image for said issue, might grab a copy myself since she mentioned talking about her early career years and more

Last edited:

Bronze

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Little did we all know that when you're giving donations at church you're really superchatting God

And if you're wondering why your prayers go unanswered understand you're just background spam in chat like Nolan Crush

Speaking of Jelly:

She's learning from a certain someone :gloomiLaugh:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

niggaphil

Top Bottom