"Yay, beating women!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
My Romanian wife turned into Robloxma :dokiSmugNew:

I can't believe NotTheo puts up a video thumbnail with a full view of Tenma's ass and panties on it. This is outrageous, watching this video right now for the third time in disgust.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Xuhle

Know this is probably old. But looks like everyone is getting a belt from doki event. I know U-san and Bettal should at least get it.

Helkar

Salado

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1729528459958.png

:ameliaThink:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Everyone, please give Cecilia Immergreen a round of applause for being brave enough to go outside, and get pancake ingredients:

Helkar

@Saturnus

yes i know the odds of sayu appearing in a doki+mint 3dlive concert are miniscule, so what

e: oh, late? oh well i'll gather the clocks for not checking

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It's the sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep now.

Bronze

It took me a second look to realize why this appeared on my feed E: Replaced the tweet with her QRT.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

@Saturnus

yes i know the odds of sayu appearing in a doki+mint 3dlive concert are miniscule, so what

Just admit that @Saturnus made the safest wager in human history. Seeing people grasping at straws looking for reasons why the wager will fall through is quite funny though. Every week we have a new post where someone looks like this trying to bet against him:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing FF XV

Fatum Ruptor playing VA-11 Hall-A

Lollime playing Pumpkin King

Tomoe Carmine will be playing Elden Ring in 30 minutes

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Just admit that @Saturnus made the safest wager in human history. Seeing people grasping at straws looking for reasons why the wager will fall through is quite funny though. Every week we have a new post where someone looks like this trying to bet against him:

You're missunderstanding. Everyone knows that the wager was safe.

Everyone is just also desperately hoping that he'll lose it, anyway, because it'd be extremely funny.

Bronze

Lucid got 10 more talents. The ones I've checked were all bondlive EN talents plus 2 unannounced ones.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Everyone, please give Cecilia Immergreen a round of applause for being brave enough to go outside, and get pancake ingredients:

Such is yagoo’s power. He was able to find the only funny German and bind her to his service.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Such is yagoo’s power. He was able to find the only funny German and bind her to his service.
Subaru's existence alone is a testament to Yagoo's power.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

will shiina pull it off? or will she be bad at the game? will she present the super sanitized version of herself and be extra cautious and boring?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Lucid got 10 more talents. The ones I've checked were all bondlive EN talents plus 2 unannounced ones.

Gotta salvage their failure somehow.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The .01% chance of the poor bastard eating an acrylic Pomu is funny enough to keep repeating

Top Bottom