"Also, did you guys know I learned what a 'chuuba' is yesterday through Uruka? I was like, 'Uruka, people keep saying 'chuuba,' what the heck is 'chuuba?' The only chuuba I know is like, shuuba-dooba-doo-shuuba-doobidy-doo!!!!' What was that thing? Is it the Flintstones?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Why Shiina out of everyone in Phase? Not trying to insult her but are her numbers that good?
She's got the connections. She's talked about a friend in SE before on stream.

E but also yeah her number are very good :shiinawangy:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Trixie Enstine is continuing her playthough of the Metaphor demo
1729538937272.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Local cat gets destroyed by the allegations

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
In twenty minutes I'm playing Factorio: Space Age. Watch me completely and utterly fail to build a factory while trying to talk at the same time.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Alicia has been hit by a hacker on both her channels

I found out through this Nux clip where when he found out he dm'ed her on stream to get info to send to his YouTube guy to help her out

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I haven't heard much discussion about it here, but it looks like Idol Corp is finally doing a weekly update + clip show on the main channel, hosted by Kai. They actually started a week ago but I really don't follow Idol too closely.

Haven't got time to watch this yet, but I'll catch this later.

There's an obvious comparison to make with Phase Weekly, but it's a solid format for a vtuber corpo show, regardless of whether it came from Phase or elsewhere. You get to pass on news, shill merch, promote clips and clippers, and maybe get the audience interested in other members of the corpo to boot. Not a bad investment of effort. Good job and good luck, Kai.

Bronze

I haven't heard much discussion about it here, but it looks like Idol Corp is finally doing a weekly update + clip show on the main channel, hosted by Kai.

They actually started a week ago but I really don't follow Idol too closely.

Haven't got time to watch this yet, but might catch it later.

There's an obvious comparison to make with Phase Weekly, but it's a solid format for a vtuber corpo show, regardless of whether it came from Phase or elsewhere. You get to pass on news, shill merch, promote clips and clippers, and maybe get the audience interested in other members of the corpo to boot. Not a bad investment of effort. Good job and good luck, Kai.

That's actually been a thing for quite some time. And even before that, Kai was doing it on her own channel iirc. They stopped around end of june.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That's actually been a thing for quite some time. They stopped around end of june. And even before that, Kai was doing it on her own channel iirc.

I did do a look through the last month of Kai's YT channel, a general search of the Idol channel, and checked the Idol Alert tag, but didn't see anything that looked like a regular, weekly show. If I'm wrong, it's because Idol's done a shit job promoting the show and I hope that Idol improves on this in the future. Regardless, thanks for the information.

jebby

Ok 👍
Bao made a cover of a overlord op with Miori and Shiki:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Waiting room up for Clara's birthday stream happening in about eight hours. It looks like it's getting promoted by Phase too, judging by the chat conversations.

frz

Their ccv is something that intrigues me because I think there's a bunch of overlap on youtube when it comes to phase viewers. I might sub to all phase girls and check once in a while to see how the numbers fluctuate when there are more than one girl streaming. The jp's from what I've seen are stuck in 300ccv hell for the most part but so far they've stuck around so I assume they're happy where they are, until one of them for some reason lands in holo or something.
Holo overlap ccv too, probs ten times more than phase, I wouldn't discredit numbers over overlapping. The only way to not get overlapped is ... literally don't talk to anyone. Even indie will get overlap if they hang out with each other long enough. (unless you are from the newest waves of nijisanjiEN)

Actually what the fuck happened to pippa, she was hitting very close to holo numbers (3k8) around february and then she just started... losing viewers every month. (Around 2k4 CCV atm) despite PhaseEN average CCV compared to feb doesn't change much (~~1000CCV). It's like the other girls just sapped away her viewerships.

P/s: 300cv is actually really high for newly debut of a completely new company to the market.
Hololive seeks those with 30ccv you are one digit too big to actually get poached

Void Scribas

It took me a second look to realize why this appeared on my feed E: Replaced the tweet with her QRT.

Lets gooooooo granny

Why Shiina out of everyone in Phase? Not trying to insult her but are her numbers that good?

Because she is cute and funny and Square Enix killed all their ESG officers, so now they are finally letting the Aryans lead the direction of the corpo, as they should.

Spooked But Lobotomized

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Holo overlap ccv too, probs ten times more than phase, I wouldn't discredit numbers over overlapping. The only way to not get overlapped is ... literally don't talk to anyone. Even indie will get overlap if they hang out with each other long enough. (unless you are from the newest waves of nijisanjiEN)

Actually what the fuck happened to pippa, she was hitting very close to holo numbers (3k8) around february and then she just started... losing viewers every month. (Around 2k4 CCV atm) despite PhaseEN average CCV compared to feb doesn't change much (~~1000CCV). It's like the other girls just sapped away her viewerships.

P/s: 300cv is actually really high for newly debut of a completely new company to the market.
Hololive seeks those with 30ccv you are one digit too big to actually get poached
Kinda hard to say. Anyway, here's a playboard chart for the last month so we can argue over concrete numbers, rather than vague impressions. And you are right, there has been a slight drop, at least since late Septemberr.

1729543821917.png

I'm not sure why there's been a slight fall. I think Pippa's content has been just as good as ever, and there's been no specific controversy or event that would explain the drop in numbers. My thought is that if Pippa concentrated on her more popular stream topics, and perhaps maintained a more consistent streaming schedule, her numbers would go back up, but that's just my impression.

Horo7618

No one in particular

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Actually what the fuck happened to pippa, she was hitting very close to holo numbers (3k8) around february and then she just started... losing viewers every month
Con season started, she was traveling more, moving, streaming far less and shorter streams overall.
You have to remember she went weeks and weeks without stream and pretty sure there may have been at least a month with only a single stream.

That kind of inconsistency damages any streaming channel even though just last year she hit like 8k CCV.
Also she is just less edgy overall and doesn't take as many risks during streams.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Con season started, she was traveling more, moving, streaming far less and shorter streams overall.
You have to remember she went weeks and weeks without stream and pretty sure there may have been at least a month with only a single stream.

That kind of inconsistency damages any streaming channel even though just last year she hit like 8k CCV.
Also she is just less edgy overall and doesn't take as many risks during streams.
Every Vtuber I've dropped is because they have taken an extended break and I have found someone new to watch in that timeslot.

Top Bottom