"Do you know 'White Flag' by Dildo? Hmmm? I don't know do I--lol Wait, wait... Sorry, I might have said 'dildo'. I'm very sorry-- Dido! By Dido, DIDO! Okay?"IRyS

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
she's 3rd biggest in subs in phase and the most normie friendly for brands. When I mean normie friendly for brands is because when you google her you're gonna have a hard time finding something that could be a brand risk, this might've been on the works before she shat on dustborn though.

Their ccv is something that intrigues me because I think there's a bunch of overlap on youtube when it comes to phase viewers. I might sub to all phase girls and check once in a while to see how the numbers fluctuate when there are more than one girl streaming. The jp's from what I've seen are stuck in 300ccv hell for the most part but so far they've stuck around so I assume they're happy where they are, until one of them for some reason lands in holo or something.
how much hair will she lose from stressed induced alopecia?

1729551444849645m.jpg

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
SAYU PLEASEEEEEE, WE NEED THAT ACRYLIC 12 INCHES DEEP IN SATURNUS' ASSHOLE
First, Nolan being a play thing for us, second, penis explosion jokes, then poor Saturnus being made fun of with his Pomu acrylic stand. I love this website.

ex_lurker

I have an announcement. For years, I have been subjected to groundless slander and abuse, and have been criticized for being misunderstood. I have been fighting and running in various ways, but it seems that it was more of a burden than I thought... 🥲 I am exhausted both physically and mentally, and my thinking ability has been declining recently, so I will take a little break. I will rest my mind and body, so please wait for me.🥲
Screenshot_2024-10-22-01-11-39-083_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg
Mikeneko is going on a hiatus due to too many :unauthorizedmemes:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
"BTW, it will technically both be our 3D debut and I'm happy it is with Mint."

This sentence hits hard. This year has been rough at times in so many ways, including for both Doki and Mint at the start of this year. Makes me happy to see how far things have come for them. Almost a year prior to the concert date, Doki/Selen went MIA after an incident involving management pulling her MV and a worrisome hospital visit. And Mint/Pomu surprisingly announced her graduation from Niji only for us to later find out things behind the scenes weren't all sunshine and rainbows for her.

Less than a year after both of these, they'll be sharing a stage together in 3D. Amazing to see how things have turned around for them. Watching it for both of them has absolutely been a highlight of this year, and what a way to end it.

I'm a sucker for seeing good things happen to good people. Super happy for them.
:pomuLove:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
she's 3rd biggest in subs in phase and the most normie friendly for brands. When I mean normie friendly for brands is because when you google her you're gonna have a hard time finding something that could be a brand risk, this might've been on the works before she shat on dustborn though.

*looks at Shiina's outfit*

Okay.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

GOOD
Preferably a year of working gardens in bumfuck nowhere village of 20 people with no internet nor phone. I'm not even clowning here, this is honest advice, she really need it.
sadly, she gonna be back in a week

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
I haven’t seen this posted here like at all so I figured it would be worth informing you all of this.
Gumpai has been permanently banned off twitch

Due to this currently live on both Kick and Twitter

Like 2 hours prior to her Perma twitch ban she announced that she has left her discord and won’t be accepting gifts anymore. Amongst other things.

Spooked But Lobotomized

I've said it before, I probably shouldn't... but I hope this break helps her stop acting out online. Step away from the lawyers and accept life. That judge telling her to touch grass and her taking the advice sincerely is something...

Do you think her lawyers have ever worried about making ends meet or paying a bill and they noticed an unauthorized meme about her on twitter and knew they were about to get paid?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I haven’t seen this posted here like at all so I figured it would be worth informing you all of this.
Gumpai has been permanently banned off twitch

Due to this currently live on both Kick and Twitter

Like 2 hours prior to her Perma twitch ban she announced that she has left her discord and won’t be accepting gifts anymore. Amongst other things.

She bit the hand that fed her whore ass and paid the price. This is why you don't appeal to the most derranged schizos online with your GFE bullshit. I hope women are seeing this.

The otaku maid is going through Dark Souls II

Slabman is building a hand chopper (it will chop your hand)

Bloom is playing Abadox tonight

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Full text from Kawa:
Full context:

In 2023 a customer ordered over $180 in lewd anime merch.
When the package was returned to us we reached out via email 3 times but never got a response.
As it has been over a year, we were consolidating boxes for RTS orders and...

The buyer's parent seems to have received the package instead, and sent us this deranged 3-page document condemning selling lewd anime tiddies that THEY PAID FOR!!!
And no, they didn't chargeback!
.-.
Tiddies must of gotten this kid in a LOT of trouble 😵‍💫 and they were NOT 18+ !
Come on man let the kid have his Obkatiekat oppai mousepad :smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
NotMagni wants to move his dumb ass to Twitch permanently, as he stated on his previous stream, and is currently multistreaming.
>youtube throwing rainbows and akasupas at him randomly
>like 2 fucking grand in 20 minutes of supas
>twitch chat gets one message every 3 minutes
Absolute Olympic level foot shooter right here, unless Twitch is genuinely paying him to go over and die on their site, Jesus Christ.

He just got another like 8 akasupas in a row. Nigga, you cannot be real.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"I am exhausted both physically and mentally, and my thinking ability has been declining recently" Finally a real Hag arc begins 🫂
She's Sundowning, very sad to see, but expected of a woman of her age.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
NotMagni wants to move his dumb ass to Twitch permanently, as he stated on his previous stream, and is currently multistreaming.
Absolute Olympic level foot shooter right here, unless Twitch is genuinely paying him to go over and die on their site, Jesus Christ.

Reject money and lolis, embrace virtues of communism with powertripping troonfaggots and pedofurries liberal support team on twitch!

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker

>It's Hololive Baseball event.
>Biboo and Ame are in the same team.
>Nice.
>Remember that Ame has graduated and it's only her NPC around.

:depressedtako:

Spooked But Lobotomized

I almost auto reacted dumb to this. Lanhera cannot be saved, I'm afraid

Here, watch Dooby Sweep

Top Bottom