"What is three times nine? In a german sense it's 'I really don't wanna deal with your shit' because three times nine is 'NEIN NEIN NEIN' in german"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Inis if you ego search yourself on the internet and you happen to see this, yes it is in fact normal for women to have different tit shapes and nipple sizes. I'm not kidding, and do not kill yourself for having that part of your body.

-despair-

Been posted about somewhat in the EIEN thread but I fuckin love this silly fish bat so I've gotta shill her here in the main thread as well since it's Kilia's birthday. Over the past weekend Kilia's reincarnation has more than doubled in followers and she's wondering where they all came from. I wonder, does TVA count as what she calls in her twitter space a "suspicious part of the internet" :ameliaThink:? Regardless, I was lurking both here and /vt/ back when the ekkomorii account was seemingly first discovered - and that was before Kilia even graduated... so I think it's far more likely people who are just now finding her are picking up clues from Twitter (unless there are other even more suspicious sites out there that I'm unaware of). Wherever it's coming from, I hope the momentum keeps up so she can have a stellar redebut.

ekko1020.PNG

Ekko1021.PNG

Thanks to @Euthyphro for finding an archive of today's twitter space: https://files.catbox.moe/ga2x7j.m4a. Very little talking about EIEN or any dirt/drama, very much being cute.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
You mean she lied? :gurastress::gurastress:
I think she's lying she's just exaggerating it.
As long as Miori lives Sayu doesnt stand a chance at being menhera of the year in the EN scene.
Her final yab will be going insane because of a bf rrat even when she's extremely parasocial with the beerpals, culminating in a self-doxing, self-reporting stream where she bares herself naked to prove her purity for the whole world.
Sorry, I don't really know where I'm going with this I just thought it would be on brand, and very funny. Hope she gets better.

Marimari underscore EN is executing her unfunny VIPs

Roblox with Meredith and the doggy yaoi general

Isa music monday is up

Nako Sekiroing herself

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Ballpark_Look

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
*looks at Shiina's outfit*

Okay.
she is brand poison if you put her in cereal boxes or merch outside of vtubing:Vesper-UNHINGED: I personally have no issue with her design but you know how retarded people are. Sponsored streams only focus on how many subs the person has and if they've called someone a niggér publicly, something she hasn't done to my knowledge. Making fun of woke garbage isn't as radioactive as it was 5 years ago but gaming companies are still very pozzed so it might bite her in the future. If phase were to get a franchise deal I think her design is the only one in phase that wouldn't be picked to appear, Yuu would be the other design might have an issue because of her tattoo if the franchise is oriental.

RiverBear

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
As long as Miori lives Sayu doesnt stand a chance at being menhera of the year in the EN scene.
Screenshot_20241021_234538_X.jpg
Eh 50/50
I still think unmedicated Shondo clears

VSoyBoy

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 81153
Eh 50/50
I still think unmedicated Shondo clears
Shondo is like those shitty isekai animes where the main character is the strongest character from the start when it comes to being menhera. She's disqualified.

Fau

I don't know if this have been posted yet, too tired to check.

So, the Vinking looking guy who became famous after the HoloFest concert, posted this tweet shilling an indie JP vtuber:

The development of this was wholesome:
She reached 2k+ subs while sleeping

She noticed Linkcat's retweet

She decided to stream to thanks her news subscribers

Get some beer and more subs!
1.png

Sleep deprived, but with even more subs! 1 - 2 - 3
2.png

3.png

4.png

Cute, cute.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
No all the replies are great. 99% of them are giving the girls the N-word pass.
And many of them are N-words.
(I'll see myself out...)

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmis live and feeling better

Kalion

:)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I don't know if this have been posted yet, too tired to check.

So, the Vinking looking guy who became famous after the HoloFest concert, posted this tweet shilling an indie JP vtuber:

The development of this was wholesome:
She reached 2k+ subs while sleeping

She noticed Linkcat's retweet

She decided to stream to thanks her news subscribers

Get some beer and more subs!
View attachment 81156

Sleep deprived, but with even more subs! 1 - 2 - 3
View attachment 81157
View attachment 81158
View attachment 81159
Cute, cute.

didn't this happen with another vtuber and she got basically fucked by the algorithm once the people left? I hope it doesn't happen to her but these stories don't always end good.

:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
there are no standards for VA anymore holy shit

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
didn't this happen with another vtuber and she got basically fucked by the algorithm once the people left? I hope it doesn't happen to her but these stories don't always end good.

:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
there are no standards for VA anymore holy shit
A sudden drop-off after people stop pity watching does indeed piss off the algo. It's coded to only like sustained growth and penalize bad channel performance.

Helkar

Clara's birthday ad has 126k views wtf, Sakana got really into the YT ads spam lately.

Top Bottom