Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
It's 2024 and migo still triggers the normie with GTA
I hope this continues forever. Normies stay away from the medium :mikok:
No all the replies are great. 99% of them are giving the girls the N-word pass.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Recap wip

I won't be online for the page 350, so this one is a bit earlier.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

RiverBear

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Actually what the fuck happened to pippa, she was hitting very close to holo numbers (3k8) around february and then she just started... losing viewers every month. (Around 2k4 CCV atm) despite PhaseEN average CCV compared to feb doesn't change much (~~1000CCV). It's like the other girls just sapped away her viewerships.
She's been much less consistent in her schedule this year, we've had multiple breaks in her long-established timeslot whenever she's been on a trip or at a con, which has broken a lot of regulars' discipline of showing up at a set time every night regardless of the stream topic.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yena's stream content is largely challenge focused here's her first foray

Later this week she's gonna to ring fit with subs increasing the difficulty

Last edited:

JusticeDog

closedblas

1729558655288.png

RIP
:depressedtako:
Cheapest dec ticket resale already at $400+ rip
1729558851136.png

Funny that she's in the Seiyuu (Anime) category when Marine/Miko are in the VTuber category.
Marine's second lottery is still going for til Sunday BTW.
Miko's concert is this week and in the 250+; only a dozen left.
Hopefully the org will put more out as they finalize people's deposits.
I only put in lottery for the Osaka show on 12/10 because I don't particularly want to fuck with Fukuoka travel.

Taking a look at the other concerts out there...
Aimer, Suzuki Airi, Aimyon, Yuuri, Vaundy, Unison Square Garden. A bunch of familiar-name Utaite for the oldheads.
Sheena Ringo (sold out dec tho, might have to go through her old-ass fanclub sites)
Actually Hiromi tickets are cheap as fuck and she has a bunch of gen-admission tickets still available so I'll probably plan around her.

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!

Mikeneko is going on a hiatus due to too many :unauthorizedmemes:

I haven’t seen this posted here like at all so I figured it would be worth informing you all of this.
Gumpai has been permanently banned off twitch

Due to this currently live on both Kick and Twitter

Like 2 hours prior to her Perma twitch ban she announced that she has left her discord and won’t be accepting gifts anymore. Amongst other things.

Full text from Kawa:

Come on man let the kid have his Obkatiekat oppai mousepad :smugpipi:

Obligatory
1729561732923.gif

Just saw the clip of it:

Uruka didn't just dropped her spaghetti but also her panties as she was gushing like a waterfall when ERB ❤️ her in the comments. Also, Urufugang are the best wingmen.

Lezzmaxxing bear winning!!!

VSoyBoy

97hplz.jpg

They are gonna have at least 3 guests, too, going by the website. At the very least, I am expecting Matara.
The other two will be Sayu and Elira.
Just admit that @Saturnus made the safest wager in human history. Seeing people grasping at straws looking for reasons why the wager will fall through is quite funny though. Every week we have a new post where someone looks like this trying to bet against him:

If what I said actually happens and Elira (or any current Niji really) appears as a guest I'll eat an acrylic stand of whatever VTuber people want. Since probably won't own one I'll have to make it myself of course :smugselen:
That's how you make a safe wager, pick the most outlandish target and give yourself an out so you don't actually have to die if it comes true.
But yeah, I agree, it's probably going to be some combination of VShojos and U-San.

Speaking of Sayu, she's having another normal one. If Mike actually goes on hiatus she has a shot at Menhera of the year next year.
Screenshot 2024-10-22 035928.jpg

Bonus from /r/kurosanji. They don't like us:
Screenshot 2024-10-22 040144.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 81147

The other two will be Sayu and Elira.

If what I said actually happens and Elira (or any current Niji really) appears as a guest I'll eat an acrylic stand of whatever VTuber people want. Since probably won't own one I'll have to make it myself of course :smugselen:
That's how you make a safe wager, pick the most outlandish target and give yourself an out so you don't actually have to die if it comes true.
But yeah, I agree, it's probably going to be some combination of VShojos and U-San.

Speaking of Sayu, she's having another normal one. If Mike actually goes on hiatus she has a shot at Menhera of the year next year.
View attachment 81149
Bonus from /r/kurosanji. They don't like us:
View attachment 81150
As long as Miori lives Sayu doesnt stand a chance at being menhera of the year in the EN scene.

jebby

Ok 👍
As long as Miori lives Sayu doesnt stand a chance at being menhera of the year in the EN scene.
Don’t jinx it

Top Bottom