"I like normal poo"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker

Kazuma

Early Adopter
notMoona is doing karaoke on twitter space

VSoyBoy

AKA Virtual EN debuts announced for next month.

Channels:

Mint is pondering the VShojo contract (or literally anything else, it's a vaguepost after all)

(archive)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Kanata, :koronehappyl:, Friend and the Migo will commit Genocide against VA soon

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Me, being a purebred mutt that understands the western civilization could never achieve that level of drive and magic in their acting because they are poisoned by decades of deceit and irony force-fed in their "art" since childhood, so I never consume media in anything but the original audio:
maxresdefault.jpg

Let the inferior tourists have their fun in their own sea of slop. Shit game anyway, they deserve less and will have less.

Risa been playing Sonic X Shadow Generations for a while if you want to check it out

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Channels:

Mint is pondering the VShojo contract (or literally anything else, it's a vaguepost after all)

(archive)

"Dolly doppel"
Those names are so nijicore lol

RiverBear

Channels:

(archive)

I can't believe AKA got successful when they dropped their JP talents.
huh.

honestly still wondering what ever happened to their original group. But I'm not going to fault the company for going all in on the Indonesian market since it seems like it was how they got big in the first place.

Last edited:

Bronze

Clara's new original in 10 minutes

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla going on a roadtrip

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Hebiyoi Tier shilling voicepacks of 10 members including her at 7PM JST.

20% offer ends 26 October. I'm tempted to get some of the yandere packs.

Tamanoi Nana will sing and try to reach 100k subs at 8PM JST.

Around 700 more to go.

VSpo seniors went behind during their LoL match, decided to bully Akarin and ended up winning.

Ichinose Uruha's PoV.

Ririka with a self explanatory thumbnail, Monogatari style.

If you watched Toradora, you would remember which scene Subaru just watched.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Insufferable Mori anti Brad Taste is now out of rehab.

Maybe he'll have better taste now he's not in a permanent alcoholic haze.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Clara's new original in 10 minutes

For some reason the song sounded black to me and after checking the credits yeah it makes sense. It's this weird mash up of r&b vocals with a synthwave-esque melody with the patented indie producer beat ™* At least the song isn't completely flat but for what can clara can do it's pretty meh. Is there seriously no composer that isn't just recycling the same melody over and over out there? :fishmandispair:

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

The UAP is already getting a plushie :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Atlas

Her final yab will be going insane because of a bf rrat even when she's extremely parasocial with the beerpals, culminating in a self-doxing, self-reporting stream where she bares herself naked to prove her purity for the whole world.
She's gonna get a doctor on stream to confirm the status of her hymen

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
GOOD
Preferably a year of working gardens in bumfuck nowhere village of 20 people with no internet nor phone. I'm not even clowning here, this is honest advice, she really need it.
sadly, she gonna be back in a week
Taking a break is what Gundou did when she fucked off to Spain after being suspended. This is just bait, but she baits so well...

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
For some reason the song sounded black to me and after checking the credits yeah it makes sense. It's this weird mash up of r&b vocals with a synthwave-esque melody with the patented indie producer beat ™* At least the song isn't completely flat but for what can clara can do it's pretty meh. Is there seriously no composer that isn't just recycling the same melody over and over out there? :fishmandispair:
Do you seriously think Phase can hire good composers? I think hiring low-mid end and upcoming musicians would do better if they struck gold. Get the same menhera snatcher to look for a good team instead.

God's Strongest Dragoon

how much hair will she lose from stressed induced alopecia?

View attachment 81139
The rest of it
Gumpai has been permanently banned off twitch
So what did she do? I haven't kept up with the turbo menhera.
Her final yab will be going insane because of a bf rrat even when she's extremely parasocial with the beerpals, culminating in a self-doxing, self-reporting stream where she bares herself naked to prove her purity for the whole world.
Sorry, I don't really know where I'm going with this I just thought it would be on brand, and very funny. Hope she gets better.
That is actually incredibly on brand for Miori.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
didn't this happen with another vtuber and she got basically fucked by the algorithm once the people left? I hope it doesn't happen to her but these stories don't always end good.

:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
there are no standards for VA anymore holy shit
They'll let anyone be a VA if there popular enough these days
Has there ever been standards in EN voice acting? It's pretty much always came down to star power and whoever else was willing to do the job, if someone bothered to put in a good performance you were lucky. If anything it used to be worse.

Top Bottom