"OH MAI GOH !!!"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
It took me a second look to realize why this appeared on my feed E: Replaced the tweet with her QRT.

Why Shiina out of everyone in Phase? Not trying to insult her but are her numbers that good?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Why Shiina out of everyone in Phase? Not trying to insult her but are her numbers that good?

Yes, surprisingly enough, she pulls in good numbers ever since she started fully leaning into the kani

Please, fishman, let her be crab

Zyklon Mag

:hypermigo:
:supermigo:
I skip collabs with any nijis or ex-nijis I don't like. Currently treasuring the late night league he had with Axel, figuring out how to work clipping software and wrestling with my computer

Edit: Prostate, you british homosexual:laplusgun:

Last edited:

Helkar

It took me a second look to realize why this appeared on my feed E: Replaced the tweet with her QRT.

I wonder if Squeenix knows that they've hired literally Himmler

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Her standard CCV range is 1.2-1.6k, she might be higher in PC than anyone other than the Known Brand Risk.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I wonder if Squeenix knows that they've hired literally Himmler

but Jitler is right there (and probably too busy playing the factorio DLC)

Helkar

Why Shiina out of everyone in Phase?
Honestly no idea, hopefully she'll tell us how this went down.
are her numbers that good?
Actually yes, consistent, too. Right now, there are multiple Phase girls that hit 4view occasionally, but she's one of the few that do it pretty much every stream.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Shiina and jelly take the dictator test

I think about this clip often and how accurate it turned out

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Honestly no idea, hopefully she'll tell us how this went down.

Actually yes, consistent, too. Right now, there are multiple Phase girls that hit 4view occasionally, but she's one of the few that do it pretty much every stream.
They are kicking NijiEN ass. Dizzy has a sub 50k subscriber count but she constantly flirts with 4view status, hitting it occasionally but not consistently. Jelly hits it frequently but she’s the most popular of the 2023 invaders and I’m pretty sure that Rie hovers around 1k.

Helkar

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Her standard CCV range is 1.2-1.6k, she might be higher in PC than anyone other than the Known Brand Risk.
I think Tenma has her beat but her streams are so erratic and she constantly shuffles between YouTube and twitch that it's hard to keep track. Lumi's pretty much neck and neck with her otherwise, currently at 1.5k streaming new Factorio.

Bronze

Randomko

Tenma's premiering a video

Spectra's playing lobocorp

Salado

Despite the timezone debuff, which is kind of amazing.
Her ccv skyrocketed when she changed her timeslot, I think most her regulars are SEA now. Same with Erina.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
she usually ties with lumi and tenma.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This one is too good to keep in the Pippa thread.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doki... :vesperfacepalm:

Also Mint :vesperfacepalm: but for different reasons.....

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐍 Time

Roza loves watching Emily get brained

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
she's 3rd biggest in subs in phase and the most normie friendly for brands. When I mean normie friendly for brands is because when you google her you're gonna have a hard time finding something that could be a brand risk, this might've been on the works before she shat on dustborn though.
They are kicking NijiEN ass. Dizzy has a sub 50k subscriber count but she constantly flirts with 4view status, hitting it occasionally but not consistently. Jelly hits it frequently but she’s the most popular of the 2023 invaders and I’m pretty sure that Rie hovers around 1k.
Their ccv is something that intrigues me because I think there's a bunch of overlap on youtube when it comes to phase viewers. I might sub to all phase girls and check once in a while to see how the numbers fluctuate when there are more than one girl streaming. The jp's from what I've seen are stuck in 300ccv hell for the most part but so far they've stuck around so I assume they're happy where they are, until one of them for some reason lands in holo or something.

Top Bottom