Early Adopter
Aussie Ghost Pirate cover of Bury a friend

And v-muse released this last week

Yumi nostalgia banger with Hex Girl

Last edited:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Rat with karaoke and an announcement starting now!

Last edited:

tarkanoltr

1729483349619.png

27th October at 12PM JST
Read: Chu-'ni'-Bae

akaaoi

Rat with karaoke and an announcement starting now!

And the announcement was: 3D Live on the 27th of October at 12pm (JST)

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

tarkanoltr

She stresses that it is a performance 3D live (whatever that means, I guess that it will be focused on dance) and will have guests.
Well, I bet Bancho will be there, and hopefully Laplus and Kiara...

niggaphil

Who wants to see femboi feet pic in his 1k celebration? :dokiSmug:

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Sekrit knowledge reveal
2 reds and he will drop the Cyberlive document revealing the web of power and influence it holds in modern vtubing

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Who wants to see femboi feet pic in his 1k celebration? :dokiSmug:

Feet pics are only for 100K sub celebrations. If you give feet pics away for anything less, you're a whore.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Feet pics are only for 100K sub celebrations. If you give feet pics away for anything less, you're a whore.
I love it when Pippa unknowlingly alters the course of vtuber history.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
He must reveal the secret of the leprechauns.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This is a shamelessly pedantic point to make, but there's a lot of literature from the late 19th and very early 20th centuries about the appalling conditions horses had to endure as a mass-produced commodity utilized on an industrial scale. A big thing about automation was that it eliminated an industry that essentially tortured millions of highly intelligent living creatures to death and then minced up their bodies as cheap foodstock and glue at the end of it all.
Its fine. They now get turned into meatballs at Ikea.

Add EIEN to the banner, you can now stop vagayposting @The Proctor

archive

Kilia leaving was biggest indicator that shit was going bad.

View attachment 81022
The start of the scalp (the hair root) is so weird in this model, look how every thumbnail try to cover this spot. It looks like she got a mask made of skin over a furry body instead of hair growing out of a round head. Weird how no one pointed out or it was just too late to fix. Good luck to testosterone female.
Its not common to see underside/scalp. Often most hair has bangs covering. Its probably an issue with the layering or something.

Aside from VAllure which you mentioned it's also missing First Stage Productions and OshiLink. And Holo and Niji of course but I'm guessing you intentionally excluded them. I don't know if you intentionally made the stroke over VRev piss-colored but it's a nice touch either way (this sentence is intended to be humorous, to be clear).
When it comes to profitability VAllure is at a better spot than most small corpos and when it comes to contract, the profit share is way better for Vallure than every single corpo out there other than possibly Vshojo.

what are like your criteria for selecting those exact corpos and ignore all the others? I don't plan to comment or disagree but I just wanted to make a bigger pic. Based on first talent debut date.
View attachment 81075
- Unpissed vreverie, not dead yet.

oh oof made a mistake on phase, fixed
VReverie is brain dead and they are just waiting to fully pronounce it dead.

I feel like dropping Proctor's avatar in Noel's/Suisei's/Marine's/Fubuki's/Matsuri's path on their way to work.
You have my blessing

VSoyBoy

I really wonder what's going on with Haruka sometimes.
She's part of so many streams but hasn't streamed herself in over three months, long enough for all her twitch VODs to be auto-deleted. She was on Mouse's subathon multiple times, was part of KSONs Birthday in 3D and is on stream with Michi right now.

I know that she had "unexplained" hiatuses before, but from what I could find never this long. The complete lack of communication would be genuinely concerning if she didn't appear on other's streams regularly. I'm not on her discord so I don't know if there's any explanation on there, but I feel like if there was it would have made it onto the searchable net.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

Has anyone outside of phase done/promised that?
I was going to say some of the Idol girls but then I realized it was probably sooner because they are/were whores.

Bronze

Has anyone outside of phase done/promised that?
I've seen it asked a lot as a reward for things. Some show them, but generally not for 100k because there aren't that many who reach it in small corps. Donothon reward is more common.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I was going to say some of the Idol girls but then I realized it was probably sooner because they are/were whores.
I was gonna make a sarcastic comment about it but then I remembered the clip I saw of some of the HoloJP girls talking about kanade's ass and comparing ass sizes and I went :marinesmug: "Maybe we aren't so different..."

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I was gonna make a sarcastic comment about it but then I remembered the clip I saw of some of the HoloJP girls talking about kanade's ass and comparing ass sizes and I went :marinesmug: "Maybe we aren't so different..."
Meanwhile, my Youtube recommendations:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom